PDA

View Full Version : Knowing when to play J A Jerkens @SAR -- for now!!!

TheOracle
07-24-2017, 12:00 PM
J A Jerkens' horses have only missed the board once in 3 years when their Morning Line is less than 3-1!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/j a jerkensltthronemlsar.jpg

The interesting thing here is that you are getting a better return to show than you are to win or win and place.

Show wagering is giving you a 21% return per $2 show wager on his horses in this situation not too shabby for the projected Favories!!!

Since August 12, 2016 his horses have been deadly on the Dirt they have hit the board in 9 out of their last 10 races and you are getting a 93% return per $2 wager to win place and show!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/j a jerkensdrtovrallsarauq.jpg

I will be paying very close attention to his horses on the Dirt at Saratoga this season as he has a streak of 6 in a row that have hit the board since August 28, 2016!!!

He also has a streak of 12 in a row that have hit the board when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!

I will be watching J A Jerkens very closely this season at the Spa!!!

TheOracle
07-24-2017, 11:33 PM
J A Jerkens' horses have only missed the board once in 3 years when their Morning Line is less than 3-1!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/j a jerkensltthronemlsar.jpg

The interesting thing here is that you are getting a better return to show than you are to win or win and place.

Show wagering is giving you a 21% return per $2 show wager on his horses in this situation not too shabby for the projected Favories!!!

Since August 12, 2016 his horses have been deadly on the Dirt they have hit the board in 9 out of their last 10 races and you are getting a 93% return per $2 wager to win place and show!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/j a jerkensdrtovrallsarauq.jpg

I will be paying very close attention to his horses on the Dirt at Saratoga this season as he has a streak of 6 in a row that have hit the board since August 28, 2016!!!

He also has a streak of 12 in a row that have hit the board when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!

I will be watching J A Jerkens very closely this season at the Spa!!!

Of course now that I find this he will probably start entering his horses on the Turf!!!

n.c
07-25-2017, 07:41 PM
it will be one of the favs..will try to wheel around this horse:headbanger:

Race 8.:headbanger:

it is on turf

TheOracle
07-25-2017, 08:54 PM

it is on turf

HEY N C

Should be interesting to see if it comes off the Turf and he keeps him in the race

Let's see what happens Friday

TheOracle
07-28-2017, 10:48 AM

it is on turf

Hey N C

Let's see if this comes off the Turf today for J A Jerkens !!!

8th race
#8 Rocketry

n.c
07-28-2017, 08:51 PM
pick 3 was not bad..will wait for the next 3-1 and under jerkens horse.:headbanger:

n.c
07-28-2017, 08:56 PM
horse name, Mojovation, race 1..Saratoga..Will be the fav.

TheOracle
07-28-2017, 09:13 PM
horse name, Mojovation, race 1..Saratoga..Will be the fav.

Hey N C

I will have to take a look at that for tomorrow

Thanks bro

n.c
08-03-2017, 08:19 PM
but it was at a good price

Albert Stall- in Saratoga, his horses fire. :headbanger: He always has a msw winner, and he usually wins his first race at Saratoga or some such.

n.c
08-03-2017, 08:39 PM
RAce 5...Delta Prince

TheOracle
08-03-2017, 10:53 PM
RAce 5...Delta Prince

Hey N C

I can't seem to figure out Jerkens his horses were doing well on the Dirt and then he started running them on the Turf

I didn't see his Turf horse today

TheOracle
08-05-2017, 12:28 AM
RAce 5...Delta Prince

Hey N C

My mistake I see it now Jerkens' horse is for Saturday !!!

Got it!!!

I guess he's not running anymore on Dirt at Saratoga!!!

TheOracle
08-05-2017, 11:07 AM
RAce 5...Delta Prince

Hey N C

Originally the study was for Jerkens' horses on the Dirt with Morning Lines less than 3-1

5th race
#5 Delta Prince

Let's see if he can get this one to win today on the Turf at Saratoga!!!

TheOracle
08-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Hey N C

Originally the study was for Jerkens' horses on the Dirt with Morning Lines less than 3-1

5th race
#5 Delta Prince

Let's see if he can get this one to win today on the Turf at Saratoga!!!

Well Jerkens' horses continue to dominate when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line since 2013 only one of his horses were off the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net//images/comments/j a jerkenslthronethryrssar.jpg

It doesn't seem to matter if the surface is Turf or Dirt you are getting a 23% return per $2 win wager on his horses when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line at Saratoga!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #5 Delta Prince play and was able to make a profit!!!

n.c
08-05-2017, 10:29 PM
400% on Jerkens:headbanger:, last 3 years,

n.c
08-15-2017, 09:40 PM
#4.....:headbanger:Securitiz

soonboomer
08-15-2017, 10:54 PM
Well Jerkens' horses continue to dominate when they are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line since 2013 only one of his horses were off the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net//images/comments/j a jerkenslthronethryrssar.jpg

It doesn't seem to matter if the surface is Turf or Dirt you are getting a 23% return per $2 win wager on his horses when less than 3-1 in the Morning Line at Saratoga!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #5 Delta Prince play and was able to make a profit!!!

What type of data base are you accessing? I've always been a numbers guy....looks interesting.

TheOracle
08-16-2017, 10:53 AM
Hey N C

Yeah let's keep an eye on that one for Thursday!!!

TheOracle
08-16-2017, 11:34 AM
What type of data base are you accessing? I've always been a numbers guy....looks interesting.

Hi Soonboomer

Yes, this is my own database where I keep track of the Trainers and how well they are doing in terms of return on investment per wager and not earnings

So I am paying close attention to certain Trainers like Jerkens he has been giving good returns so far when his horses have been less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

So I don't handicap anymore I wait for the opportunity and try to get a positive return even at 20% or more on the dollar I try to take it whenever I can

TheOracle
08-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Hey N C

Jerkens has one today listed at less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

3rd race
#4 Securitiz

Let's see if Jerkens can get this one to win today at Saratoga!!!

n.c
08-17-2017, 08:41 PM
jerkens finished 3rd.
Pletcher's dad also owns part of it( going by the name)

TheOracle
08-17-2017, 11:21 PM
jerkens finished 3rd.
Pletcher's dad also owns part of it( going by the name)

Hey bro,

Jerkens let us down today as his horse finished 3rd, I was really hoping for the win this now makes 15 in a row that have hit the board for him when his horses are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/j a jerkenslthronesar.jpg

However, we all know you can't really make any money with show bets on the Favorite even though he was the Co-Favorite with Pletcher's horse!!!

Also, his percent return per $2 win bet took a hit and is now at 17% per $2 win wager!!!

TheOracle
08-20-2017, 09:38 AM
Hey bro,

Jerkens let us down today as his horse finished 3rd, I was really hoping for the win this now makes 15 in a row that have hit the board for him when his horses are less than 3-1 in the Morning Line

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/j a jerkenslthronesar.jpg

However, we all know you can't really make any money with show bets on the Favorite even though he was the Co-Favorite with Pletcher's horse!!!

Also, his percent return per $2 win bet took a hit and is now at 17% per $2 win wager!!!

Hey N C

Jerkens has this today at Saratoga

2nd race
Air Vice Marshal

Let's see if he can get this one to win today at Saratoga and get the win returns back over 20#!!!

TheOracle
08-20-2017, 11:21 PM
Hey N C

Jerkens has this today at Saratoga

2nd race
Air Vice Marshal

Let's see if he can get this one to win today at Saratoga and get the win returns back over 20#!!!

Jerkens let us down today as Air Vice Marshal failed to hit the board today and it's the first time it has happened since July 2014, when his horses have been less than 3-1 in the Morning Line!!!