PDA

View Full Version : Legal Expert says Trump Should Flee to Moscow.\

maddog42
07-22-2017, 06:40 PM
http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/legal-expert-donald-trump-flee-to-moscow/3997/

I mainly posted this to piss people off. It will NEVER come to this. Trump will get a pardon from Pence just like Nixon got from Ford. Republicans stick together.

chadk66
07-22-2017, 06:54 PM
I love snow flake melting season lol

JustRalph
07-22-2017, 07:50 PM
They keep pushing and their numbers keep getting worse

fast4522
07-22-2017, 08:09 PM
http://www.mahablog.com/2017/06/20/what-makes-fake-news-fake-another-example-from-palmer-report/

So much for digging deep.

barahona44
07-22-2017, 10:02 PM
The Donald and Eddie Snowden can be roomies!

Clocker
07-22-2017, 11:16 PM
I get the impression that a lot of the moonbats on the left don't understand the concept of presidential succession. They act like it is done like the Miss America pageant, where if the winner steps down, the first runner-up takes over.

Hint: Hillary is about 300 millionth in the line of succession. :p

Lemon Drop Husker
07-22-2017, 11:37 PM
I don't get pissed off.

I just laugh at stupid people. :kiss:

kingfin66
07-23-2017, 12:52 AM
I get the impression that a lot of the moonbats on the left don't understand the concept of presidential succession. They act like it is done like the Miss America pageant, where if the winner steps down, the first runner-up takes over.

Hint: Hillary is about 300 millionth in the line of succession. :p

2nd Hint: The OP clearly said that Trump would get a pardon from Pence just as Nixon got from Ford. This clearly implies that the moonbats do understand what would happen when Trump resigns (I predict that he will resign). In fact, my question to those who do not like Trump would be, is Pence a better option? He is much more socially conservative than Trump, although he does have much better hair and a real tan.

Clocker
07-23-2017, 01:28 AM
2nd Hint: The OP clearly said that Trump would get a pardon from Pence just as Nixon got from Ford. This clearly implies that the moonbats do understand what would happen when Trump resigns (I predict that he will resign).

Are you saying that the OP is a moonbat? :eek:

My post was to say that many on the left don't seem to realize that Pence is next in line.

In fact, my question to those who do not like Trump would be, is Pence a better option?I think Pence would be a much greater evil for the left. He doesn't have the thin skin of Trump, so he would ignore the cheap shots and keep a much better focus on business. And he is much more familiar with the system, and how to get things done. And I would hazard a guess that he would be much more likely to compromise, both with the GOP Congress and with the Dems.

thaskalos
07-23-2017, 02:25 AM
Are you saying that the OP is a moonbat? :eek:
I think Pence would be a much greater evil for the left. He doesn't have the thin skin of Trump, so he would ignore the cheap shots and keep a much better focus on business. And he is much more familiar with the system, and how to get things done. And I would hazard a guess that he would be much more likely to compromise, both with the GOP Congress and with the Dems.

If Trump resigns...will this quiet our brethren on the right, or will they still go on the offensive...because "Pence would be a much greater evil for the left"?

I ask because I predicted here after the election that Trump wouldn't finish out his first term...and I wonder if I should fish out that post and brag about my prognostication, in the event that I am proven right.

reckless
07-23-2017, 07:43 AM
Why would Trump resign from office again? Because the liberal media says his administration is in such shambles that he simply can't stand the heat? That's the dumbest thing I came across from the media about Trump in recent days ... and this is after 6 months of media stupidity, no less.

Why would Trump get impeached again? Because he sold a condo to a Russian billionaire 10-15 years ago? That's a bigger joke than what I just wrote above.

Get real boys and girls. I understand that since Trump's famous escalator ride to destiny in 2015 both reality and common sense is in short supply here, but please, some of this is patently idiotic. I know it won't stop the Trump haters but this is America still and stupidity isn't a crime ... if it was a crime, then all liberals, Obama voters and the entire millennial generation will be behind bars by now.

My predictions: (1) Trump won't resign in his first term; (2) Trump won't get impeached at any time; (3) Trump will win a second term by a greater margin in the Electoral College and he will also win the popular vote this time too.

Bring on Hillary, act III! Al Gore Junior! Cory Booker! Faux squaw Lizzie Warren! Ancient Joe Biden! One percenter uber fraud Mike Bloomberg!

Name anyone you'd like for 2020; it's a waste of time for they will all lose, and lose big too.

chadk66
07-23-2017, 07:54 AM
Why would Trump resign from office again? Because the liberal media says his administration is in such shambles that he simply can't stand the heat? That's the dumbest thing I came across from the media about Trump in recent days ... and this is after 6 months of media stupidity, no less.

Why would Trump get impeached again? Because he sold a condo to a Russian billionaire 10-15 years ago? That's a bigger joke than what I just wrote above.

Get real boys and girls. I understand that since Trump's famous escalator ride to destiny in 2015 both reality and common sense is in short supply here, but please, some of this is patently idiotic. I know it won't stop the Trump haters but this is America still and stupidity isn't a crime ... if it was a crime, then all liberals, Obama voters and the entire millennial generation will be behind bars by now.

My predictions: (1) Trump won't resign in his first term; (2) Trump won't get impeached at any time; (3) Trump will win a second term by a greater margin in the Electoral College and he will also win the popular vote this time too.

Bring on Hillary, act III! Al Gore Junior! Cory Booker! Faux squaw Lizzie Warren! Ancient Joe Biden! One percenter uber fraud Mike Bloomberg!

Name anyone you'd like for 2020; it's a waste of time for they will all lose, and lose big too.well he's sure to get impeached solely because Maxine Watters says he needs to be :lol:

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-23-2017, 10:33 AM
http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/legal-expert-donald-trump-flee-to-moscow/3997/

I mainly posted this to piss people off. It will NEVER come to this. Trump will get a pardon from Pence just like Nixon got from Ford. Republicans stick together.

Piss people off? This is funny as hell. We love the fact that the liberals will never recover from losing to a man they hate so much. Its post like these with sources from the Fake News outlets that keep me coming back to this site.

Please, keep on posting.

Tom
07-23-2017, 11:05 AM
2020 in the bag,
2024 leaning decidedly to the right! :pound::pound:

woodtoo
07-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Piss people off? This is funny as hell. We love the fact that the liberals will never recover from losing to a man they hate so much. Its post like these with sources from the Fake News outlets that keep me coming back to this site.

Please, keep on posting.

The lefts new path to the White House, "piss people off". Fantastic idea :lol::lol::lol:

Mike Hawk
07-23-2017, 11:18 AM

I mainly posted this to piss people off.

This really shows a lot about your character, though none of us here are surprised.

woodtoo
07-23-2017, 11:20 AM
This really shows a lot about your character, though none of us here are surprised.

Character, my dog has more than Maddog. :pound:

Tom
07-23-2017, 11:56 AM
And Moscow has more integrity than Washington.

maddog42
07-23-2017, 01:48 PM

I am being honest. You seem to enjoy pissing people off too. Trump is Toast.
Some of you are starting to realize this.

OntheRail
07-23-2017, 01:56 PM
I am being honest. You seem to enjoy pissing people off too. Trump is Toast.
Some of you are starting to realize this.

I like toast...

chadk66
07-23-2017, 08:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHptn_3RyYE