View Full Version : AL Gore

barn32
07-17-2017, 02:06 PM
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/886775157179781120

reckless
07-17-2017, 03:36 PM
You heard it here first.

Al Gore will run for President in 2020.

And he'll be a mortal lock to win the Democrat nomination too.

fast4522
07-17-2017, 04:09 PM
You heard it here first.

And he is a lock to lose, they need a new face or they are doomed.

magwell
07-17-2017, 04:49 PM
You heard it here first.

And he'll be a mortal lock to win the Democrat nomination too.I'm thinking the Dems will go with Andrew Cuomo.....;)

reckless
07-17-2017, 08:22 PM
I'm thinking the Dems will go with Andrew Cuomo.....;)

Not so long ago I might have agreed with you, magwell.

But... not knowing where you live, I don't know how much you know what's happening in the once great Empire State.

I'm gonna say Andy Boy has absolutely no shot at any national office. He has screwed up the transit and Subway situation in NYC big time. The local media is calling this the Summer of Hell to all those that commute into Manhattan.

reckless
07-17-2017, 09:01 PM
And he is a lock to lose, they need a new face or they are doomed.

fast, I'm with you on him losing. Gore's a clown.

But he'll win the nomination if he does run. They'll bring out how W Bush 'stole' the 2001 election; how global warming is the only threat to mankind; how Trump colluded with the 'Russians'. Idiocy like that. Plus, faux squaw Lizzie Warren is a bigger bozo than the rest in the party.

Considering the stupidity of the Democrat Party and their base, Gore's actually a cinch to get the nod, imho.

chadk66
07-17-2017, 10:06 PM
Al Who?

davew
07-17-2017, 10:32 PM
I can't wait to see his 'Inconvenient Truth' sequel. Unless major changes are made during the next 15 years, the ocean is going to rise 175 feet and draught is going to cause a Northern Africa / Middle East war and refuge migration to cooler weather. Just last week at the south pole, an iceberg broke loose larger than the state of Delaware. An elephant was also rescued 10 miles from the shore of Africa, as it tried to swim to another continent. We need to do something for our children's children.

magwell
07-17-2017, 11:02 PM
Al Who?He's the guy that on a nice sunny day, he seen fish swimming in the streets of Miami........:lol:

davew
07-17-2017, 11:31 PM
He's the guy that on a nice sunny day, he seen fish swimming in the streets of Miami........:lol:

... while flying overhead in his private jet ... or maybe those fish were cars

davew
07-18-2017, 07:45 AM
"We have never had a president that intentionally made decisions to lower America's standing in the world"

... well, at least since 0bama

BELMONT 6-6-09
07-18-2017, 07:49 AM
"We have never had a president that intentionally made decisions to lower America's standing in the world"

... well, at least since 0bama

Very true!

jimmyb
07-18-2017, 08:36 AM
Al Gore has no credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
(https://www.google.com/search?q=Pseudo&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwids5Hk65LVAhVIySYKHYSHCcoQvwUIJSgA&biw=1280&bih=691)

lamboguy
07-18-2017, 08:52 AM
You heard it here first.

And he'll be a mortal lock to win the Democrat nomination too.makes plenty of sense but i think if he was elected he could turn out worse than Nixon, and that is not what i thought about him back in 2000. he's another guy that has drifted off to far now and i think would be a complete travesty for this country, even though he is probably the most qualified democrat today.

chadk66
07-18-2017, 04:23 PM
He's the guy that on a nice sunny day, he seen fish swimming in the streets of Miami........:lol:oh that Al Gore :lol:

fast4522
07-18-2017, 09:36 PM
fast, I'm with you on him losing. Gore's a clown.

But he'll win the nomination if he does run. They'll bring out how W Bush 'stole' the 2001 election; how global warming is the only threat to mankind; how Trump colluded with the 'Russians'. Idiocy like that. Plus, faux squaw Lizzie Warren is a bigger bozo than the rest in the party.

Considering the stupidity of the Democrat Party and their base, Gore's actually a cinch to get the nod, imho.

They can have who they want, half of their own party will be thinking Blah Blah... Blah Blah Blah. The facts suck if you are a democrat, but that was also true before the general election. Hillary had no real message as to why grandma in the chairman Mao outfit, they can change that but if it is climate change Hillary for a third time would be better than that dud. No matter what the news on the eve of the next election will be that they are up by 13% points, but even a kid in high school will know better.

Tom
07-18-2017, 09:39 PM
You heard it here first.

He has that fire in his belly that you need to win.
In fact, his belly is millions of degrees tight now.

Comparing GW to slavery is disgusting.
The man is a worthless pig.
He should be doing time for world-wide fraud.

Hey, Al, you pile of crap - the SC is waiting for you! :headbanger:

Tom
07-18-2017, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by magwell View Post
I'm thinking the Dems will go with Andrew Cuomo..

The most vile, disgusting POS in the annals of politics.
Did you hear his latest rant about suing the Federal government if they repeal OBama Care? He sounded exactly like Hitler ranting.
The man is a lying thief, nothing more.
The turd did not fall far from the......