07-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Interview with Chris Wallace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5LftyJmNtA

JustRalph
07-15-2017, 10:05 PM
He's always been a lib.....big deal

Tom
07-16-2017, 11:05 AM
I referenced this last night. The left at FNN was using this as an example of how the right was acting like mouthpieces for Trump. By not acting like lemmings and reporting endlessly where there is STILL not a shred of evidence.

Smersh-cornish - the Ass Clown of the Week.
Until today.:headbanger:

Clocker
07-16-2017, 11:23 AM
I don't know what is in the water at Fox. Even Greg Gutfeld has gone over to the dark side.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/DEvOw6QVoAEaYx_-575x350.jpg

chrisl
07-16-2017, 11:27 AM
How much make up can a dude have on...WTF... He looks like a Barbie doll.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-16-2017, 11:27 AM
This is such a joke. Here are the only facts discerned:

1) The Russian government hated hillary Clinton (which proves them normal)
2) When a Russian told Donald Trump, Jr. that they had damning evidence against Hillary Clinton, he rejoiced.

The end.

The Emperor's New Clothes have returned for the wackadoodle liberals and they are once again doing everything to hide from the mess this country is in from the previous administration and the great things the Trump administration has done to fix the mess.

chrisl
07-16-2017, 11:51 AM
I really feel Pence will be the new Prez soon..It won't be because of the Dems...It will be from within the Republican party. Trump needs to take the gloves off....He won't....

Tom
07-16-2017, 12:29 PM
So far, the only one in DC who looks and acts like a leader if Trump.
He is getting stuff done and no one if bothering to report it.

Freedom of the press needs to be re-evaluated.
FNN should not be granted any freedom to report until they can prove every single word they say.

And PMSNBC - the CARTOON network would not air their crap!

JustRalph
07-16-2017, 01:49 PM
I really feel Pence will be the new Prez soon..It won't be because of the Dems...It will be from within the Republican party. Trump needs to take the gloves off....He won't....

I wish he would.

"As President of the United States I officially pardon any person connected with my campaign, my transition team or my family from any and all crimes committed.from January 1st 2014 to July 15th 2017. I also extend this pardon to myself for any and all actions from my birth through July 15th 2017"

Maybe a few red light tickets go out the window, maybe not:lol:
But this would shut down a ton of shit

chadk66
07-16-2017, 06:50 PM
he's on his last days at Fox

fast4522
07-16-2017, 07:30 PM
I wish he would.

"As President of the United States I officially pardon any person connected with my campaign, my transition team or my family from any and all crimes committed.from January 1st 2014 to July 15th 2017. I also extend this pardon to myself for any and all actions from my birth through July 15th 2017"

Maybe a few red light tickets go out the window, maybe not:lol:
But this would shut down a ton of shit

Don't be the party pooper, the best is yet to come. Trump will send dozens of commies off into retirement. RBG will be replaced soon enough and then you will be dancing a jig and you know it. Just think about the leadership, we can bet on who will drop first. As Trump would say, don't be a choker.

_______
07-16-2017, 07:43 PM
If I got up early this morning, took my fishing pole down to my favorite spot, baited my hook and tossed it in the water, most of this board would argue I hadn't been fishing because there was no evidence so far that I caught anything.

chrisl
07-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Oh my goodness here we go again!...... With the flat liner.

Lemon Drop Husker
07-16-2017, 10:29 PM
If I got up early this morning, took my fishing pole down to my favorite spot, baited my hook and tossed it in the water, most of this board would argue I hadn't been fishing because there was no evidence so far that I caught anything.

$100 you used stink bait.

Tom
07-18-2017, 09:57 PM

But after sitting there for 8 months, we might be justified in saying that.

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2017, 10:41 PM
he's on his last days at FoxNahhh...they've been moving left for sometime now...it's gradual, but it's happening...this is all part of the master plan...:cool:

Fager Fan
07-19-2017, 08:33 AM

Do you say the same about all the critics/enemies of the Clintons who died in a mysterious manner?