PDA

View Full Version : The evidence is real on Russian collusion.

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 12:54 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/ted-kennedy-russia-kgb-ronald-reagan/2017/06/16/id/796526/

They tried to influence the election and it was treason!

Sorry, I give up. It was real

chadk66
07-13-2017, 08:06 AM
:lol:

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 01:09 PM
Over a hundred views and no comment on Ted Kennedy working with the KGB?

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 03:04 PM

To be honest...it isn't rare to see a thread of yours receive limited comments.

mostpost
07-13-2017, 03:31 PM
You want a comment. Here's a comment. You are delusional. None of your posts is ever deserving of a comment.

What is the basis of the accusation? A memo from the KGB-one of the most trusted organizations in the history of the world. A memo based not on conversations with Kennedy himself, but with an acquaintance of Kennedy. An acquaintance who categorically denies those conversations ever took place.

Politifact calls all this "Mostly False;" true only in the sense that Kennedy did reach out to Andropov to discuss nuclear disarmament. But no talks took place and nothing was said about the 1984 election.

Marshall Bennett
07-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Ted Kennedy was garbage and not deserving of being defended under any circumstance. He made Massachusetts the liberal cesspool it is today and made its residents pay dearly in taxes. He was pail in comparison to his two brothers. Amazing they were even related.

reckless
07-13-2017, 04:44 PM
You want a comment. Here's a comment. You are delusional. None of your posts is ever deserving of a comment.

What is the basis of the accusation? A memo from the KGB-one of the most trusted organizations in the history of the world. A memo based not on conversations with Kennedy himself, but with an acquaintance of Kennedy. An acquaintance who categorically denies those conversations ever took place.

Politifact calls all this "Mostly False;" true only in the sense that Kennedy did reach out to Andropov to discuss nuclear disarmament. But no talks took place and nothing was said about the 1984 election.

Murderer, serial sex offender, and all-around anti-American scumbag, Ted Kennedy's 'acquaintance' was none other than fellow affirmative action beneficiary, John Tunney, son of Gene Tunney, world heavyweight boxing champion.

Tunney and Ted were college roomates so it isn't much of a stretch --except in mostpost's vapid mind-- that Ted would want someone else to do both the heavy lifting and the dirty work.

Despite the backing of the powerful Kennedy clan, Tunney was just a one-term US Senator from California, primarily because his tenure there was nondescript. He actually lost to someone who never ran for public office before in that re-election bid. I guess his boyish charm, the Kennedy connection and Hollywood good looks couldn't carry him any further.

Tunney went to the USSR 15 times to subvert the USA on behalf of Kennedy, who, hopefully, is burning in hell as we speak.

mostpost
07-13-2017, 04:47 PM
FAKE NEWS.

OntheRail
07-13-2017, 04:58 PM

Well we were just waiting for Cliff Clavin to wade in and set the record straight....

Of course in his best Madcow spin Saint Ted is lilly white as pure as glacier runoff. :pound:

We in the right mind know the Kennedy's were stained with much mud. And Ted's Russian collusion has been out there and overlook for years cause of his Party Affiliation... and Last Name.

As for Ralph's post his are one of the few link I trust to view.

Clocker
07-13-2017, 05:05 PM
From Forbes:

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html (https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html)

NJ Stinks
07-13-2017, 06:39 PM
From Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html (https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html)

The writer of that article was a Reagan and George H. W. Bush speechwriter. Perhaps you will also eat up another book Richardson wrote:

How Ronald Reagan Changed My Life :rolleyes:

Me, I'll listen closely to Mostpost. The guy is a fountain of information if one wants to learn.

xtb
07-13-2017, 06:49 PM
Fountains often contain E. coli, we know where that comes from.

mostpost
07-13-2017, 06:50 PM
The writer of that article was a Reagan and George H. W. Bush speechwriter. Perhaps you will also eat up another book Richardson wrote:

How Ronald Reagan Changed My Life :rolleyes:

Me, I'll listen closely to Mostpost. The guy is a fountain of information if one wants to learn.
You're putting me under a lot of pressure, my friend. But I'm up to it. After all, I am a liberal.

mostpost
07-13-2017, 06:53 PM
Well we were just waiting for Cliff Clavin to wade in and set the record straight....

Of course in his best Madcow spin Saint Ted is lilly white as pure as glacier runoff. :pound:

We in the right mind know the Kennedy's were stained with much mud. And Ted's Russian collusion has been out there and overlook for years cause of his Party Affiliation... and Last Name.

As for Ralph's post his are one of the few link I trust to view.
That's funny, because when I see Ralph has posted some thing new my reaction is always, more garbage from one of Ralph's favorite garbage sites.

Clocker
07-13-2017, 06:57 PM
The writer of that article was a Reagan and George H. W. Bush speechwriter.

That doesn't change the fact that he was describing the findings of a reporter for the London Times. Or the fact that the KGB memo exists and is genuine.

Who the author of the article is says nothing about the veracity of the article. It is merely a personal attack to try to deflect from and discredit the content. Do you have any proof that his facts were wrong?

P.S. Politifact is not an acceptable source of verification. It has long been shown to have a strong liberal bias.

P.P.S. As long as you are using personal attacks to try to discredit content, why not take a shot at the article linked in the OP, which was written by Michael Reagan? Surely Mostie is a better source of information than the son of the former president.

barn32
07-13-2017, 07:03 PM
Mostpost = best poster on PA

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 07:17 PM
That doesn't change the fact that he was describing the findings of a reporter for the London Times.

Funny. When the "London Times" reports on Trump...the cognoscenti here call it a "worthless rag"

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 07:32 PM
It's all true and he knows it.

It's been ignored because it would render the latest bullshit from the Dems useless because it would put egg on the face of their party. You know the one that asked the KGB to interfere with an American election? The one that rigged the election against Bernie. It's pretty obvious they would do it then and they did it recently. Ask Bernie.......

They are

The party that re-elected a child molestor.

The party that gives felons the right to vote.

The party that backed Hill while she sold uranium to Russia, while in office.

The party that's run every major inner city into the ground over the last thirty years

The party where every state they run is bankrupt

It's all true and he knows it

Clocker
07-13-2017, 07:39 PM
Funny. When the "London Times" reports on Trump...the cognoscenti here call it a "worthless rag"

I don't know anything about the London Times. I was pointing out that the author of the article I cited was being attacked here for unproven partisanship, and that he did not originate the story.

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 07:41 PM
They are

The party that re-elected a child molestor.

The party that's run every major inner city into the ground over the last thirty years

You are right...the democrats have a HORRIBLE record of performance. One wonders how the republicans ever manage to lose a presidential election. :confused:

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 07:44 PM
You are right...the democrats have a HORRIBLE record of performance. One wonders how the republicans ever manage to lose a presidential election. :confused:

Gaze in the mirror? You might find an answer

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 07:48 PM
I don't know anything about the London Times. I was pointing out that the author of the article I cited was being attacked here for unproven partisanship, and that he did not originate the story.

True...the author of the article didn't originate the story...but it sure took him a long time to WRITE about it. But then again...Michael Reagan has never been accused of being too "timely" in his reporting. He STILL hasn't written anything about his own daddy's role in the Iran/Conta affair. :rolleyes:

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 07:52 PM
Gaze in the mirror? You might find an answer

I'm not as "influential" as you think, Ralph. But MY vote cancels out YOURS...so, I guess that's something...:ThmbUp:

Clocker
07-13-2017, 07:55 PM
True...the author of the article didn't originate the story...but it sure took him a long time to WRITE about it. But then again...Michael Reagan has never been accused of being too "timely" in his reporting. He STILL hasn't written anything about his own daddy's role in the Iran/Conta affair. :rolleyes:

So we shouldn't expect a book by Chelsea Clinton about Benghazi any time soon? :eek:

What difference does it make who wrote a story or when they wrote it? The story is either factual or it isn't.

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm not as "influential" as you think, Ralph. But MY vote cancels out YOURS...so, I guess that's something...:ThmbUp:

Actually considering the states, we might as well stay home.....

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 07:56 PM
Actually considering the states, we might as well stay home.....

:D

True.

thaskalos
07-13-2017, 07:58 PM
So we shouldn't expect a book by Chelsea Clinton about Benghazi any time soon? :eek:

What difference does it make who wrote a story or when they wrote it? The story is either factual or it isn't.

If the London Times broke the story...then I think it's FACTUAL. That newspaper only lies about Trump.

NJ Stinks
07-13-2017, 08:16 PM
That doesn't change the fact that he was describing the findings of a reporter for the London Times. Or the fact that the KGB memo exists and is genuine.

Who the author of the article is says nothing about the veracity of the article. It is merely a personal attack to try to deflect from and discredit the content. Do you have any proof that his facts were wrong?

P.S. Politifact is not an acceptable source of verification. It has long been shown to have a strong liberal bias.

P.P.S. As long as you are using personal attacks to try to discredit content, why not take a shot at the article linked in the OP, which was written by Michael Reagan? Surely Mostie is a better source of information than the son of the former president.

The writer of the article is huge. It's not a personal attack pointing out Richardson may have been grateful to Reagan and Bush for everything in his bank account and thus may be slanting the story accordingly against Kennedy. .

NJ Stinks
07-13-2017, 08:34 PM
They are

The party that re-elected a child molester.

Who was the molester and what is the name of the child molested?

Why you think a felon should never be able to vote again is a mystery to me. Care to explain?

The uranium story is BS. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Republicans fled U.S. cities years ago. Running away is not something to brag about IMO.

If you think NJ is in worse shape than most, phrases like "the general standard of living" mean little to you.

Clocker
07-13-2017, 08:43 PM
The writer of the article is huge. It's not a personal attack pointing out Richardson may have been grateful to Reagan and Bush for everything in his bank account and thus may be slanting the story accordingly against Kennedy. .

You are repeating yourself, and avoiding the issue. You don't address the validity of the original story about the KGB memo. The fact remains that all evidence shows the memo to be real. And all evidence, except Tunney's denial (no one would expect otherwise), indicates that the facts in the memo are true.

You are beating the dead house of the Richardson article to avoid addressing the original story about the KGB memo. Whatever spin you accuse Richardson of putting on the KGB memo story, whatever spin he did put on it, does change the fact of the memo.

NJ Stinks
07-13-2017, 09:03 PM
You are repeating yourself, and avoiding the issue. You don't address the validity of the original story about the KGB memo. The fact remains that all evidence shows the memo to be real. And all evidence, except Tunney's denial (no one would expect otherwise), indicates that the facts in the memo are true.

You are beating the dead house of the Richardson article to avoid addressing the original story about the KGB memo. Whatever spin you accuse Richardson of putting on the KGB memo story, whatever spin he did put on it, does change the fact of the memo.

Not much else for me to add here. If a Kennedy speechwriter wrote what Richardson did I would listen carefully.

I get you think this is a Kennedy gotcha and I won't admit it it's true. Don't let my lack of enthusiasm ruin your evening, Mr. Clocker.

Jess Hawsen Arown
07-13-2017, 10:07 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/ted-kennedy-russia-kgb-ronald-reagan/2017/06/16/id/796526/

They tried to influence the election and it was treason!

Sorry, I give up. It was real

REAL proof that this is nothing. A Russian lawyer brought in by the Obama administration tried to sell irrelevant documents that were rejected.

Not to worry, though, the FAKE NEWS media will be on this for the next four years and the American voters will reject the bullshit just as they did in the last election.

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 10:14 PM

*https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds

Why you think a felon should never be able to vote again is a mystery to me. Care to explain?

*Long standing punishment, character issue. Dishonorable discharges are treated the same.

The uranium story is BS. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

* It's not BS. She approved it. It's one of a multitude of options I could have chosen that are Clinton related.

Republicans fled U.S. cities years ago. Running away is not something to brag about IMO.

*They fled violent crime, crappy policies, crappy politicians and no future. It's called white flight. It's a symptom of Democratic policies.

If you think NJ is in worse shape than most, phrases like "the general standard of living" mean little to you.

*I would agree that NJ is better off than many, but the state itself lives on borrowed time and credit.

See above *

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 10:15 PM
REAL proof that this is nothing. A Russian lawyer brought in by the Obama administration tried to sell irrelevant documents that were rejected.

Not to worry, though, the FAKE NEWS media will be on this for the next four years and the American voters will reject the bullshit just as they did in the last election.

You might want to read the link in post 1

Clocker
07-13-2017, 11:19 PM
I get you think this is a Kennedy gotcha and I won't admit it it's true. Don't let my lack of enthusiasm ruin your evening, Mr. Clocker.

It's all just good clean fun. :p

mostpost
07-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks

*https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Studds

*Long standing punishment, character issue. Dishonorable discharges are treated the same.

The uranium story is BS. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...m-russia-deal/

* It's not BS. She approved it. It's one of a multitude of options I could have chosen that are Clinton related.

*They fled violent crime, crappy policies, crappy politicians and no future. It's called white flight. It's a symptom of Democratic policies.

*I would agree that NJ is better off than many, but the state itself lives on borrowed time and credit.
See above *
1. Gerry Studds.
Gerry Studds had a consensual sexual relationship with a 17 year old male page. Consensual means there was no rape.

The age of consent in Washington DC is 16. That means there was no statuatory rape.

2. Felons voting. Or more correctly ex felons. If a person has paid his debt, why not. Obviously you don't believe in second chances.

3. The uranium story is BS and your response is BS. Clinton was just one of nine members of the commission that ruled on such matters. But ruled is not the right word either. The committee evaluated the matter and passed its recommendations on to the President who had power to veto the purchase.

Clinton was not present for the discussion. Asst, Secretary Jose Fernandez attended the meeting in her place.

The Uranium did not go to Russia. Federal law prohibits the export of uranium from the United States. It went to American based subsidiaries of Uranium one and is still in the United States.

I think NJ Stinks is quite capable of defending New Jersey.

Tom
07-14-2017, 10:00 PM

Republicans don't win elections.
Tea-Party conservatives and Trump win elections.

The GOP are no better than democrats.

JustRalph
07-14-2017, 11:04 PM
Mostie, I don't believe in 2nd chances?

Normally I wouldn't answer. But after spending half the day on the phone with two different parole officers about three of my employees ( who have done nothing wrong by the way, their ankle monitors went haywire today) I'm getting ready to drive half way across Houston to drop one of them off at a half way house he was forced to move to because the apartment he rented wasn't ready by the end of the week (today) as promised and his parole officer is an asshole who won't let him stay in a hotel for a few days.

The half way house isn't on the bus line so he needs a ride for a few days. Not only am I giving him a lift for a couple of days but I'll give you one guess who paid for half the apartment fees to get him setup?

Don't act like you know me.......you don't.

woodbinepmi
07-15-2017, 01:43 AM
Mostie, I don't believe in 2nd chances?

Normally I wouldn't answer. But after spending half the day on the phone with two different parole officers about three of my employees ( who have done nothing wrong by the way, their ankle monitors went haywire today) I'm getting ready to drive half way across Houston to drop one of them off at a half way house he was forced to move to because the apartment he rented wasn't ready by the end of the week (today) as promised and his parole officer is an asshole who won't let him stay in a hotel for a few days.

The half way house isn't on the bus line so he needs a ride for a few days. Not only am I giving him a lift for a couple of days but I'll give you one guess who paid for half the apartment fees to get him setup?

Don't act like you know me.......you don't.

Don't you know Ralph, you are one of those evil, bigoted, racist conservatives that libs like to call people like you?

JustRalph
07-15-2017, 03:22 AM
Don't you know Ralph, you are one of those evil, bigoted, racist conservatives that libs like to call people like you?

Yep....to the core.........;)

Clocker
07-15-2017, 10:34 AM
The GOP are no better than democrats.

Paul Ryan appeared on the Tucker Carlson show early this year and said that Republicans in Congress had a 200 day plan to pass the GOP agenda:

* Repealing and replacing Obamacare, the biggest reform in a generation.
* Overhauling the IRS Tax code.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Doing infrastructure.
* Repealing harmful regulations.
* Repealing Dodd-Frank and the Choice Act which would replace it.
…and funding the wall is part of this too.
The 200 days is up on July 22, one week from today. It's going to be a busy week for Congress.

OntheRail
07-15-2017, 12:01 PM
Paul Ryan appeared on the Tucker Carlson show early this year and said that Republicans in Congress had a 200 day plan to pass the GOP agenda:

The 200 days is up on July 22, one week from today. It's going to be a busy week for Congress.

Wow 200 days in and still Trump does not have all post filled due to Demcrap's slow walking... Repub's green light Obama's in what 107 days or something. :rant:

Either way...

On July 25th they should kick Ryan down the road. Ineffective by design I think.

chrisl
07-15-2017, 02:35 PM
Mostie:1. Gerry Studds.
Gerry Studds had a consensual sexual relationship with a 17 year old male page. Consensual means there was no rape.
Only a very sick person would condone this. My hat is off to you Mostie.

Tom
07-15-2017, 02:52 PM

The Liar of the HOuse had 8 freaking years to have ALL of that stuff done, agreed upon and ready to roll out. The fact is the none of the repubs have a clue what they want, what the believe in, or how to figure out either one. Tyan is a loser and nothing more. McConnel is dumber than rolled oats.

Neither one has an ounce of integrity inside.

Clocker
07-15-2017, 03:44 PM
Mostie:1. Gerry Studds.
Only a very sick person would condone this. My hat is off to you Mostie.

Under 18 is statutory rape in many states. In any case, a relationship with a subordinate is at the very least highly inappropriate, if not sexual harassment. In the private sector, it can be a firing offense.

In government, about the only thing worse than a Congressman-page involvement would be one between a president and an intern. But no one would ever stoop that low, would they?

davew
07-15-2017, 04:56 PM
Under 18 is statutory rape in many states. In any case, a relationship with a subordinate is at the very least highly inappropriate, if not sexual harassment. In the private sector, it can be a firing offense.

In government, about the only thing worse than a Congressman-page involvement would be one between a president and an intern. But no one would ever stoop that low, would they?

they broke sodomy laws at the time

Tom
07-15-2017, 05:43 PM

Do you know why congressmen don't use bookmarks?
They don't mind their pages bent over.

chrisl
07-15-2017, 05:56 PM
So In Mostie's world, you can sodomize a minor, be a felon, and you have not done anything wrong..pretty sick minded..just my opinion!

reckless
07-15-2017, 06:50 PM
So In Mostie's world, you can sodomize a minor, be a felon, and you have not done anything wrong..pretty sick minded..just my opinion!

Chris, don't badger our friend mostpost. He can't help himself -- it's a disorder from all the lost years he wasted defending the indefensible.

jimmyb
07-15-2017, 07:16 PM
1. Gerry Studds.

The age of consent in Washington DC is 16. That means there was no statuatory rape.

2. Felons voting. Or more correctly ex felons. If a person has paid his debt, why not. Obviously you don't believe in second chances.

3. The uranium story is BS and your response is BS. Clinton was just one of nine members of the commission that ruled on such matters. But ruled is not the right word either. The committee evaluated the matter and passed its recommendations on to the President who had power to veto the purchase.

Clinton was not present for the discussion. Asst, Secretary Jose Fernandez attended the meeting in her place.

The Uranium did not go to Russia. Federal law prohibits the export of uranium from the United States. It went to American based subsidiaries of Uranium one and is still in the United States.

I think NJ Stinks is quite capable of defending New Jersey.

Dont forget to say hellow to your pen pals, Anthony Weiner, Corrine Brown, Chaka Fatah, Jesse Jackson JR., Laura Richardson, and the infamous Mel Reynolds.

I could go on.

JustRalph
07-15-2017, 07:29 PM
Dont forget to say hellow to your pen pals, Anthony Weiner, Corrine Brown, Chaka Fatah, Jesse Jackson JR., Laura Richardson, and the infamous Mel Reynolds.

I could go on.

Great post.

Don't forget Jackson Jr's wife and John Conyers wife

davew
07-15-2017, 07:48 PM

almost half the country are progressives

Tom
07-15-2017, 08:03 PM
The bottom half.