PDA

View Full Version : little donny trump

barn32
07-11-2017, 11:41 AM
I guess when little donny trump jr said, at a real estate conference in 2008, that the Russian money was “pouring in” to the trump business, he wan't kidding.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

link (https://thinkprogress.org/eric-trump-reportedly-bragged-about-russian-funding-streams-e6f3e525f10e)

Just watched the markets reverse big time on the donny trump jr news. But now they're coming back so I guess the great oranged ones power of persuasion will rule the day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Greyfox
07-11-2017, 11:59 AM
CNN needs you barn.
If any smidgen of dirt exists anywhere about Trump, you'll find it.
Everyone needs a "cause" I guess.

chadk66
07-11-2017, 12:04 PM
love it, this will continue to drive the left bat shit crazy:pound:

Inner Dirt
07-11-2017, 12:04 PM
We have one member obsessed with bashing the Trumps 24-7 and another obsessed with defending the Clintons 24-7. I think two people in here need another hobby. Go volunteer at an animal shelter or something and put your obsessive behavior toward something constructive.

barahona44
07-11-2017, 12:12 PM
We have one member obsessed with bashing the Trumps 24-7 and another obsessed with defending the Clintons 24-7.

And several who do the reverse.

All part of the fun that IS PA Off Topic.

Ocala Mike
07-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Much ado about little or nothing. Big Trump's latest heartthrob, Ted Cruz, says the people in Bumhump, TX don't give a rat's ass about Russia, so we should all get past it.

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Maybe if Trump Sr. could keep his 'truths" straight, there never would be anything for the MSM to hang their hopes on and it would have to be dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCFgYzf4DV4

johnhannibalsmith
07-11-2017, 12:36 PM
And several who do the reverse.

All part of the fun that IS PA Off Topic.

Oh come on now you make it seem like the people that are flabbergasted by those that refuse to respect the new President and call everyone 'snowflakes' if they start a new whining thread are often those same people that would and will mass post six new threads a day to tell us that every move Obama makes is to ruin the country deliberately and that he should go back to leading Al-Qaeda from Kenyan HQ.

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Obama should go back to leading Al-Qaeda from Kenyan HQ.

About as true as the Trump/Putin connection is. Both are fairy tales. Oh Bruddah! :lol:

letswastemoney
07-11-2017, 01:15 PM
I don't care if there is a Trump/Russia connection. I suspect a lot of Trump supporters don't care either.

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 02:08 PM
I don't care if there is a Trump/Russia connection. I suspect a lot of Trump supporters don't care either.

I'm not a Trump supporter and I don't care either! How 'bout them apples ?

Clocker
07-11-2017, 02:38 PM
I guess when little donny trump jr said, at a real estate conference in 2008, that the Russian money was “pouring in” to the trump business, he wan't kidding.

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

link (https://thinkprogress.org/eric-trump-reportedly-bragged-about-russian-funding-streams-e6f3e525f10e)

Just watched the markets reverse big time on the donny trump jr news. But now they're coming back so I guess the great oranged ones power of persuasion will rule the day.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The link you posted was about Eric Trump talking about Russian business men investing in Trump properties. All legal and above board.

The Donald Trump Jr. flap you are talking about is a totally different issue. And he just released his emails about that issue showing that he was telling the truth all along.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/trump-jr-releases-emails-they-support-his-account.php (http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/07/trump-jr-releases-emails-they-support-his-account.php)

Clocker
07-11-2017, 02:41 PM

Same here. But Trump is such an easy target, why can't the left come up with some decent political satire that is above the level of Trump's tweets. I like a little entertainment with the mud slinging.

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Same here. But Trump is such an easy target, why can't the left come up with some decent political satire that is above the level of Trump's tweets. I like a little entertainment with the mud slinging.

I really miss this guy..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY

The wisdom(?) of George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican"

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."

jms62
07-11-2017, 03:50 PM

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

Are you sure these weren't Yogi Berra quotes?

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 04:35 PM
Are you sure these weren't Yogi Berra quotes?

No, Yogi's quotes, if you really thought about it, kind of made sense.

chadk66
07-11-2017, 05:28 PM
The longer the left beats this "russian" drum the worse it's going to be for them at mid terms. So keep it up:ThmbUp:

lamboguy
07-11-2017, 05:33 PM
this has nothing to do with Russia, its all about moving markets and taking away money from as many people as they can get their hands on.

as for right now there is no legit reason to knock these markets down.

woodtoo
07-11-2017, 05:40 PM
I see the barn door is still grasping for his delusional straws, pathetic as CNN.:puke:Move to Russia mother. :D

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Seems that it's this Goldstein guy who was looking to stir the shit.

She says she wanted only to state her case on the Magnitzky Act.

http://www.newser.com/story/245546/russian-lawyer-trump-jr-asked-only-one-question.html

Goldstein is just a fat slob looking for notoriety. This will all blow over by tomorrow evening. Case closed. Next......?

JustRalph
07-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Maybe if Trump Sr. could keep his 'truths" straight, there never would be anything for the MSM to hang their hopes on and it would have to be dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCFgYzf4DV4

You don't get it. It doesn't matter. Republican are finally acting like Dems. As long as he doesn't morph into Hillary or any other Dem, he's golden.

The gall you have posting a question about truth?

When your a Clinton/Obama backer :bang:

Nutz and Boltz
07-11-2017, 08:15 PM
You don't get it.

The gall you have posting a question about truth?

I get it !! They ALL suck !! Bubba, Barry , The Hag, and the fat guy in office now ! .... I trust No one!

Anyone who trusts anyone in politics, just doesn't get it !

whodoyoulike
07-11-2017, 08:44 PM

If true then this is funny stuff. Sounds more like Yogi Berra quips.

chadk66
07-11-2017, 08:56 PM
the cool part will be seeing what kind of fake news is made up about this over the next few days. their imaginations will run wild with this one :lol:

barn32
07-11-2017, 10:18 PM
little donny trump is currently being pitched softballs by the world class softball pitcher sean hannity.

Why doesn't he go on Rachael (My Girl) Maddow's show?

davew
07-11-2017, 10:26 PM

apparently you do not watch CNN or MSNBC, because you do not fit their message group

hcap
07-12-2017, 04:04 AM
The Trump team is losing supporters of both parties. As I have said before, it is only a matter o time

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/pathetic-foxs-krauthammer-shreds-conservatives-for-pretending-trump-jr-wasnt-colluding-with-russians/

JustRalph
07-12-2017, 04:10 AM
The Trump team is losing supporters of both parties. As I have said before, it is only a matter o time

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/pathetic-foxs-krauthammer-shreds-conservatives-for-pretending-trump-jr-wasnt-colluding-with-russians/

Trumpers don't care......

When comes to the ballot box......they won't vote Dem.....

hcap
07-12-2017, 04:17 AM
Even the loyal rag the Post is bailing

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEfm2mOUIAAzu6B.jpg

DSB
07-12-2017, 08:47 AM

Because he's probably afraid she'll make his 2005 tax returns public.

Fager Fan
07-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Not a word from any of you about the facts here.

Does anyone really think that any candidate's team doesn't hear out anyone who claims to have dirt on their opposition?

What exactly did Don Jr. did that was illegal? Nothing. What exactly did he do that was unethical? Nothing.

Does anyone, in the media particularly, know the definition of collusion? Because it sure is smudged is to meaning basically any slight connection of dots.

Russia and Putin may be no angel, but he/they became the devil when Hilary started all this about a Russia connection back during the debates. Now the Russians are worse than every tyrant in the world and are at a higher level of evil.

Clocker
07-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Trump Jr is neither an idiot nor a criminal. He is a political babe in the woods and isn't getting proper adult supervision from the West Wing because there are too many like him there.

Alan Dershowitz is a respected legal expert and a well known liberal. He writes:
Obviously if anyone conspired in advance with another to commit a crime – such as hacking the DNC – that would be criminal. But merely seeking to obtain the work product of a prior hack would be no more criminal than a newspaper publishing the work product of thefts such as the Pentagon Papers and the material stolen by Snowden and Manning. Moreover, the emails sent to Trump Jr. say that the dirt peddled by Veselnitskaya came from “official documents.” No mention is made of hacking or other illegal activities. So it is unlikely that attendance at the meeting violated any criminal statute.http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/11/dershowitz-did-donald-trump-jr-commit-crime-or-merely-political-sin-it-depends.html

Nutz and Boltz
07-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Trump Jr is neither an idiot nor a criminal. He is a political babe in the woods and isn't getting proper adult supervision from the West Wing because there are too many like him there.

Plus why can't anyone sniff out who it is leaking stories about the "chaos at the White House". Find out who he, she, or they are and deal with them. It's part of the problem.

Clocker
07-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Plus why can't anyone sniff out who it is leaking stories about the "chaos at the White House". Find out who he, she, or they are and deal with them. It's part of the problem.

Same reason. A lot of political amateurs in the West Wing and they are not playing well together.

I remember an interview I read, don't remember who. He said that when he was in college, he looked forward to getting out into the business world, and thought that it would be a lot like college. He was quite disappointed when he got out in the "real world" and found that it was just like high school.

From the limited information available to the public, that's what the West Wing today reminds me of: high school. Cliques and gossip and brown nosing and back stabbing. Just like the "real world".

JustRalph
07-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Clocker +1

FantasticDan
07-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Trump Jr is neither an idiot...
Clocker -1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwr7pEgPqk4

Clocker
07-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Clocker -1

I'm sure that the hard-hitting, in-depth, nonpartisan political analysis of the Daily Show gets the real story as always, but I didn't watch it.

I never watch videos here unless the poster can tell me in his own words what the point or basis of the video is and why it offers more that I should look at.

Not that anyone cares. :p

Fager Fan
07-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Clocker -1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwr7pEgPqk4

Blank black square.

FD -2?

Clocker
07-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Blank black square.

Maybe that's all they had to say on the subject. :D

incoming
07-12-2017, 12:05 PM
If the Russians had anything that was damaging too either political party and wanted to make it public why would they not use the normal channels....the press!! I'm sure the press would know how to handle it...they get paid to leak!!:cool:

Clocker
07-12-2017, 12:21 PM
If the Russians had anything that was damaging too either political party and wanted to make it public why would they not use the normal channels....the press!! I'm sure the press would know how to handle it...they get paid to leak!!:cool:

The Russians didn't have anything. Hinting that they did was bait to lure the Trump people to a meeting to lobby them to relax sanctions against Russia, particularly the Magnitsky Act.

Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort attended the meeting. The latter two left after a few minutes, concluding that there was nothing there, and Trump Jr. says he left after 20 minutes, after concluding the same thing.

He must have been the optimist of the group, or else a slow learner. :p

incoming
07-12-2017, 12:28 PM
You mean this whole thing is just a crock....what else is new.:lol::bang:

OntheRail
07-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Did you hear...

Don Jr. had a Caesar Salad with....

Get this RUSSIAN DRESSING! and two Deviled Eggs.

Man I'm telling you that proves something... right there. :rant:

:pound:

OntheRail
07-12-2017, 12:40 PM
The Russians didn't have anything. Hinting that they did was bait to lure the Trump people to a meeting to lobby them to relax sanctions against Russia, particularly the Magnitsky Act.

Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort attended the meeting. The latter two left after a few minutes, concluding that there was nothing there, and Trump Jr. says he left after 20 minutes, after concluding the same thing.

He must have been the optimist of the group, or else a slow learner. :p

Come on Clocker... According to CNN... MSNBC.. ect... She flew all the way from the Kremlin. Don Jr. just figure her arms were tied and needed a rest....:pound:

Clocker
07-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Come on Clocker... According to CNN... MSNBC.. ect... She flew all the way from the Kremlin. Don Jr. just figure her arms were tied and needed a rest....:pound:

This conspiracy meeting took place on June 9, 2016, at least a month before Trump was nominated as the GOP candidate. CNN has now got its shorts in a wad that Kushner did not list the meeting as a "foreign contact" on his application for a security clearance after Trump became president in 2017. Kushner did later amend that application and listed the meeting.

CNN's attempt to find evidence of wrong doing about this is pathetic:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/politics/kushner-trump-jr-russia-email-chain/index.html

reckless
07-12-2017, 01:38 PM
To all the fools that fell for this crazy 'Russia' hoax; here's to you from here to Siberia and all shadowy points in between.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SD6qQWxMrM

chadk66
07-12-2017, 03:27 PM
I would venture to guess this was all a setup by the DNC.

Tom
07-12-2017, 08:09 PM

A Trump/Putin connection would be nothing compared the the damage done by the Obama/Clinton connection.

Trump could do worse than hanging out with Putin - he could hang with DEMOCRATS.

FantasticDan
07-13-2017, 10:58 AM
https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/873612455301324800

reckless
07-13-2017, 01:06 PM
Beautiful 9-minute + interview yesterday on CNN. Sebastian Gorka takes apart a simple minded CNN hostess. This actually gets better as the interview goes on, especially around the 5 min mark, which leaves the blond 'journalist' speechless.

http://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2017-07-12-amazing-watch-a-trump-official-tell-off-a-very-biased-cnn-anchor/

JustRalph
07-13-2017, 01:27 PM
Should I post the video of Obama's daughter twerking?

Or maybe the one of her smoking weed?

barn32
07-15-2017, 06:27 AM
The Shady Dirt Diggers at the Heart of the Trump-Russia Scandal (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-14/the-shady-dirt-diggers-at-the-heart-of-the-trump-russia-scandal)

Interesting article. A few quotes.

This context is damning for the Trump administration. Even if no dirt was offered to the younger Trump, it smells bad that he would even take a meeting with someone waging a campaign to defame the memory of this brave lawyer. What's more, all of this raises questions about the Trump Justice Department's recent settlement with Prevezon, in which the holding company paid a paltry fine of $6 million in a deal where it did not have to admit any guilt...

Senator Charles Grassley, the Republican chairman of the Judiciary Committee, is also troubled by Fusion GPS. In a March 31 letter to then-acting Attorney Deputy General Dana Boente, he raised concerns about how the company worked closely with Rinat Akhmetshin, a former Soviet intelligence officer who is now a lobbyist, in the campaign against the Magnitsky legislation. As NBC reported Friday, Akhmetshin also attended the meeting with Trump Jr. in 2016.

Lemon Drop Husker
07-15-2017, 07:00 AM
little donny trump is currently being pitched softballs by the world class softball pitcher sean hannity.

Why would any man go on Rachael Maddow's show?

She has a bigger pen...., I mean Adam's Apple than any man alive.

She also plays softball, wears jeans on the regular, and eats more red meat than any bear in any local zoo.

Tom
07-15-2017, 10:17 AM
FNN is melting down.
This morning they were attacking FOX's people for being "mouth-pieces of the right!" :pound: You have to watch this diminutive little weasel, "Smersh-conish"

The clips they showed of Shep Smith ( full disclosure, I think he is a total jerk) showed nothing more than the truth. No wonder Smersh-Boy was upset! He ca't handle the Truth! :pound::pound:

FNN...the network for FAMocrats.

I think the media should be investigated for influencing elections and treason. Wouldn't you buy a pay-per-view of Scott Peli doing a perp walk? :pound::pound::pound:

You guys that believe this...I think your names should be put on some kind of watch list for the delusional. Maybe you have to wear a sign.

"Trump colluded with the RUSSIANS."
"Heeere's your sign!" :headbanger:

Clocker
07-16-2017, 12:36 AM
When you're thinking, really thinking, about what it would be like if Beavis & Butthead were rich.

https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2017/07/Beavis-Scarborough.jpeg?resize=580%2C325

OntheRail
07-16-2017, 01:52 AM
https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2017/07/Beavis-Scarborough.jpeg?resize=580%2C325

Spot on... It's like I'm seeing double.:pound:

Clocker
07-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Oops, it turns out that "collusion" with evil Russians is a thought crime.

Usually, ignorance of the law is no defense to prosecution...

But FECA (Federal Election Campaign Act), according to the United States Department of Justice, operates differently. Most of FECA’s prohibitions, including those related to the solicitation of contributions/donations from foreign nationals, create criminal consequences only when a person “knowingly and willfully” commits a violation of the statute. See 52 U.S.C. 30109(d)(1)(A). And according to the DOJ’s standards, which may differ from the case law’s (more on that later), this heightened mens rea standard means that a person must know that he is breaking the law to trigger a criminal prosecution, and must know about the relevant statutory duty: The “words [‘knowingly and willingly’] of specific criminal intent require proof that the offender was aware of what the law required, and that he or she violated that law notwithstanding that knowledge, i.e., that the offender acted in conscious disregard of a known statutory duty or prohibition.” U.S. DOJ, Federal Prosecution of Election Offenses, p.135 (7th Ed.) (2007) And since all liberals strongly argue that Trump, Jr., is an idiot, they have to admit that he is obviously not capable of doing anything knowingly and willfully. Case closed. :pound:

http://yalejreg.com/nc/if-trump-jr-didnt-know-campaign-finance-law-he-didnt-break-it/ (http://yalejreg.com/nc/if-trump-jr-didnt-know-campaign-finance-law-he-didnt-break-it/)

chadk66
07-17-2017, 10:07 PM
Like I said before enjoy it, it's the lefts birfer movement.

hcap
07-18-2017, 12:29 AM
Only a matter of time.

I suppose the WSJ is another leftist fake news source.

‘Don’t you get it, guys?’: WSJ eviscerates ‘oblivious’ Trump over Russia scandal in devastating editorial

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/dont-you-get-it-guys-wsj-eviscerates-oblivious-trump-over-russia-scandal-in-devastating-editorial/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trumps-and-the-truth-1500332545

JustRalph
07-18-2017, 03:25 PM
Only a matter of time.

I suppose the WSJ is another leftist fake news source.

‘Don’t you get it, guys?’: WSJ eviscerates ‘oblivious’ Trump over Russia scandal in devastating editorial

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/dont-you-get-it-guys-wsj-eviscerates-oblivious-trump-over-russia-scandal-in-devastating-editorial/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-trumps-and-the-truth-1500332545

Repubs are acting like Dems....they don't care anymore

chadk66
07-18-2017, 07:23 PM
there isn't a single Trump voter that cares about any of this. We all know it's nothing but a big old box of nothing :pound:. What's that all mean? Trump will be re-elected :headbanger:

davew
07-29-2017, 10:27 AM
the Russian lawyer spy is pictured in John McCain's office, Hillary Clintons rallies, and has ties to FusionGPS (the group that helped produce the fake Trump dossier)

Tom
07-29-2017, 11:35 AM
Time to investigate McCain.

Plea bargain him out - shut up, go home, stay there.
No jail time.