PDA

View Full Version : Rubilinda brutal trip

Bullet Plane
07-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Not sure why you tuck a 2/5 on the rail in traffic... need desperately to save ground?

Kind of reminded me of the Franklin ride on Spectacular Bid.

Also, not sure if it was also a case of fellow jocks just wanting to keep the 2/5 shot hemmed in, or maybe they had trouble controlling their mounts.

anyway looked like a brutal trip to my eyes.

Maybe the winner would have gotten there anyway.

The announcer said the horse had a clear shot if he was good enough.

Not sure I agree with that..

carterista
07-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Cherry Lodge is just too good. Look at her works on turf.

NTamm1215
07-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Cherry Lodge is just too good. Look at her works on turf.

LOL. That was basically the only circumstance under which Cherry Lodge would ever beat her.

They'll never run against each other again, and if they did, Rubilinda would likely be an even bigger favorite.

Arapola
07-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Rubilinda closed like she was shot from a cannon once clear!
I almost swallowed my Tabbaky!!!!!!!!

tanner12oz
07-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Took a bath on this horse..couldnt have found more trouble if they tried..got stopped at least 2-3 times.

Hambletonian
07-13-2017, 08:58 PM
i would not be happy with Ortiz for checking and banging my inexperienced filly around down inside for absolutely no good reason. It was a ride befitting a 7 pound bug boy on a 30-1 shot, not a champion jockey on an odds on favorite.

i had no money on the race, was just watching TVG and caught the pre race discussion and then watched the race. Ortiz could not have rode this horse worse if he intended to. The chart line for this horse is the longest I have ever seen.

stuball
07-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Since when is 2/5 value enuff to take a bath for --maybe 5/2 but surely not 2/5 I just don't know horse racing- in honor of your bankroll :rip::rip::rip: