PDA

View Full Version : contests on wager sites going away?

djm1959
07-07-2017, 11:32 AM
i was waiting for amwager to start contests since i saw on there page for months now i see they gave up i guess,,tried to email them (no answers ) and now i see the betamerica contests are gone too
i know betamerica was sold so maybe thats the reason.

so we are left with horsetourneys ,drf and derbywars to my knowledge... am i missing any?

BetPTC
07-12-2017, 03:48 PM
i was waiting for amwager to start contests since i saw on there page for months now i see they gave up i guess,,tried to email them (no answers ) and now i see the betamerica contests are gone too
i know betamerica was sold so maybe thats the reason.

so we are left with horsetourneys ,drf and derbywars to my knowledge... am i missing any?

If you are in an eligible state, you can join and play in our fun $20,000 Cash Is King IX real money tournament.

We are awarding 2 Spots to the $2.8M National Handicapping Championship (NHC) plus additional cash prizes & NHC Tour Points!

The BetPTC real-money tournament, Cash is King IX, runs until the end of October, with a championship finals November 11-12, 2017. It's affordable and designed for any type of player, from the $2 weekend warrior to high rollers.

"For those seeking the BCBC later in the year, this event is great practice. Plus you could win big in the process," explains Rich Nilsen, 13x NHC Qualifier.

This is a real-money contest so, in addition to any prizes, you keep whatever you win. But that’s not all. In a tournament environment where takeouts can go as high as 30% or even more, this is the best value in the country!

Learn more at www.BetPTC.com

djm1959
07-13-2017, 06:35 AM
not eligible , another problem in penn living within 35 miles of a track..