PDA

View Full Version : Media lies and bullshit

JustRalph
07-07-2017, 02:01 AM
https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2017/07/05/immigrant-of-the-week-henry-bello-obotetukudo-n2350924

Truth, never.......not from the media

"Close observers will notice the same basic pattern over and over again. Immigrants from backward cultures develop extravagant expectations about their lives in America, fail to master the most rudimentary civic habits, and then erupt in shooting rampages when their lives aren't turning out as planned.

One will find similar elements in the many, many immigrant mass murders -- Jiverly Wong (American Civic Association, Binghamton, New York); Nigerian immigrant Peter Odighizuwa, (Appalachian School of Law); Palestinian immigrant Ali Hassan Abu Kamal (Empire State Building), Bosnian immigrant Sulejman Talovic (Trolley Square Mall, Salt Lake City); Hmong immigrant Chai Soua Vang (hunters in Wisconsin); Mexican immigrant Salvador Tapia (Windy City Core Supply); Korean immigrant Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Poly Tech) and on and on."

NJ Stinks
07-07-2017, 02:22 AM
If one can read and absorb even a little, it is obvious your article (and point) is full of crap.

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/01/nyregion/shooting-bronx-hospital-henry-bello.html

JustRalph
07-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Let's let the crowd decide

thaskalos
07-07-2017, 03:13 AM
Funny...it seems to me that almost every business I patronize is owned and run by these "disillusioned immigrants". To me, they don't appear to be the "irrational dreamers" that Ann Coulter, and JustRalph, think they are.

The immigrants don't flee to this country with "unrealistic expectations" for their new life here. They know what poverty is...and they appreciate what this country offers, a lot more than the natives here do.

hcap
07-07-2017, 03:21 AM
JustRalph is the premier reporter for Paceadvantage's take on Drudge and Fox.
Same shit.

RunForTheRoses
07-07-2017, 07:18 AM
If one can read and absorb even a little, it is obvious your article (and point) is full of crap.

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/01/nyregion/shooting-bronx-hospital-henry-bello.html

Uh, the sharp dresser from California? Those damn Californians, first with the bean sprouts and the tofu and now this.

I just skimmed, California gets mentioned again but I don't see Nigeria.

PaceAdvantage
07-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Ann Coulter, as always, raises some interesting and provocative points. I know many people recoil in horror at the mere mention of her name, however, she's sharp as a tack and always provides an interesting alternative to the "mainstream numbing" we usually receive on most topics.

Robert Fischer
07-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Give me a couple days. Maybe the weekend.
I have to find room to fit more Fear, and Ultimate-Attribution-Error into my state of mind.

MutuelClerk
07-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Watching the news I find it interesting they say Putin would be a great poker player you never really know what he's thinking. He's tough, conniving. Then in the next segment they ask so what's Putin going to get out of Trump? They break it down like Putin's never played poker before and they're Mike Sexton. They have it all figured out and were screwed. Seems to me it's a feeling out process between the two. A 10.00 heads up sit and go.

barahona44
07-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Let's see there was that immigrant Micah Johnson (Dallas police murders),those immigrants Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City), the immigrant Scott Greene (2016 Des Moines police murders), the immigrant Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook- hold on, I apologize Alex Jones :rolleyes:), the immigrants Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (Colombine), the immigrant Ismayl Brinsley (NYPD killings in retaliation for Eric Garner-one of the officers was an immigrant), the immigrant...

I think you get the idea.

Yes, immigrants commit murders and other violent crimes.But the homegrown variety are a lot more dangerous.

Must be that disappointment with the American way of life.

Nutz and Boltz
07-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Of course, in this case ,both sides are right .:eek:

PaceAdvantage
07-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Let's see there was that immigrant Micah Johnson (Dallas police murders),those immigrants Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City), the immigrant Scott Greene (2016 Des Moines police murders), the immigrant Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook- hold on, I apologize Alex Jones :rolleyes:), the immigrants Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (Colombine), the immigrant Ismayl Brinsley (NYPD killings in retaliation for Eric Garner-one of the officers was an immigrant), the immigrant...

Yes, immigrants commit murders and other violent crimes.But the homegrown variety are a lot more dangerous.

Must be that disappointment with the American way of life.So just because your kids are brats that means you should let all the neighborhood brats into your house? :lol:

That's kind of the argument you're making with this rather pointless screed.

OntheRail
07-07-2017, 12:59 PM

Must be that disappointment with the American way of life.

And lets not forget that Immigrant Janet Reno (Waco Texas) which inspired Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City)

Nutz and Boltz
07-07-2017, 01:08 PM
All pointless arguments from both sides. Grow up, guys ! :faint:

barahona44
07-07-2017, 01:15 PM
So just because your kids are brats that means you should let all the neighborhood brats into your house? :lol:

That's kind of the argument you're making with this rather pointless screed.

My point is it's the Americans who are more likely to be pulling the trigger.

Just trying to keep everyone safe, if you don't appreciate it, not much I can do about it.:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
07-07-2017, 02:11 PM

Just trying to keep everyone safe, if you don't appreciate it, not much I can do about it.:rolleyes:There are also a lot more Americans in the country versus immigrants...do you not think that is the reason why "it's the Americans who are more likely to be pulling the trigger."

Assuming your premise is correct.

Just using some logic...

JustRalph
07-07-2017, 02:47 PM
There are also a lot more Americans in the country versus immigrants...do you not think that is the reason why "it's the Americans who are more likely to be pulling the trigger."

Assuming your premise is correct.

Just using some logic...

Amazing that he even made the point without thinking about that :bang:

whodoyoulike
07-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Watching the news I find it interesting they say Putin would be a great poker player you never really know what he's thinking. He's tough, conniving. Then in the next segment they ask so what's Putin going to get out of Trump? They break it down like Putin's never played poker before and they're Mike Sexton. They have it all figured out and were screwed. Seems to me it's a feeling out process between the two. A 10.00 heads up sit and go.

I don't think your post is on topic but, Putin is a lot smarter than Trump. And, yes I believe he is very tough and conniving whether it's politics or just assessing human nature.

JustRalph
07-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Putin smarter than Trump?

I don't see it. Putin's a bully with a compliant military and government. His country has an economy half the size of France. In spite of all the slight of hand they use to intimidate, they are basically third world and he's been in charge for decades now

If he was smart they would be much better off

whodoyoulike
07-07-2017, 03:49 PM

I don't see it. Putin's a bully with a compliant military and government. His country has an economy half the size of France. In spite of all the slight of hand they use to intimidate, they are basically third world and he's been in charge for decades now

If he was smart they would be much better off

Yes. I think he studied Law and was an operative in the Russian KGB retiring after being in a senior position. So, he's very smart.

And, yes he has been in politics officially for like 20 years as President vs Trump's 6 months.

As I recall Russia was doing very well until a few years ago which probably had to do with oil prices.

Yes, he's a bully and I think he knows what he can do and shouldn't do. If you follow what he's done in the former Soviet Union countries and recently in Syria, he doesn't really give a crap what others think of him which makes him very dangerous IMO.

chadk66
07-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Trump is vastly superior intellectually. If you don't believe me just ask him. :lol:. I couldn't resist

biggestal99
07-08-2017, 06:55 AM
And lets not forget that Immigrant Janet Reno (Waco Texas) which inspired Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City)

Which makes it a ok to blow up kids.

Allan

biggestal99
07-08-2017, 06:58 AM

Putin is smart. Kills off his rivals. Has the Russia mob on his side.

Allan

Nutz and Boltz
07-08-2017, 08:01 AM

Allan

Trump is the same, but stops just short of killing them. He has stated that he looks to get revenge on his foes. (before anyone else posts, yes, I know the Clintons do kill off their enemies) :lol:

acorn54
07-08-2017, 08:38 AM
i can't help it, acorn here. have to chime in about the mass movement of people from other countries to our beautiful america, which i am endlessly grateful and lucky to be from.
i fear the mass exodus of people from other countries will make this country no longer america the beautiful.
economics is called the "dismal science", because the fundamental basis of it, lies in the unpleasant reality, that there is unlimited demand for limited resources.
at one time ie; the statue of liberty, give me your poor, ect. we could and needed to have immigrants here to develop our country, the gdp was growing at 5% annually. such is no longer the case, at the most optimistic level we are growing at 2% with 1 out of 6 people on food stamps.
why are the above realities not talked about it in the media?

Tom
07-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by biggestal99

He learned that from the Clintons, the Democratic Mob.

boxcar
07-08-2017, 10:45 AM

Just trying to keep everyone safe, if you don't appreciate it, not much I can do about it.:rolleyes:

What's your point: That we should issue gun permits to immigrants so that they can fire back at Americans who are protecting life and/or property?

boxcar
07-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Bill Gates, of all people, urges caution on Europe's immigration policy.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/bill-gates-cautions-europe-on-its-open-door-immigration-policy/news-story/69aa93741619820a5e13093ba9c7294e

Then we have this, as well:

Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates has called on the European Union to reconsider its open-door policy of welcoming migrants as it motivates many more to leave Africa.

He said this week during an interview with a German media that European countries should take measures to make it more difficult for migrants to leave Africa through the current transit routes.

“On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees, but the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this – which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa,” the Microsoft founder said.

Gates also advised Germany, which has an open door policy that it “cannot take in the huge, massive number of people who are wanting to make their way to Europe.”

http://www.africanews.com/2017/07/07/europe-s-generosity-motivates-more-migrants-to-leave-africa-bill-gates//

This inquiring mind is dying to know if this genius figured this out all by himself or did he have to spend billions for social scientists to educate him about human nature? :coffee:

Robert Fischer
07-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Once you become a multi-billionaire

things like 'philanthropy', 'partisan politics', and just about everything else

take on a different perspective from how members of the general population associate those words.