PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Delaware dd payout

Knowclew
07-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Today at Delaware 7-6, races 2 and 3. First leg horse pays $24, second leg first time starter pays $14. $2 double pays $20.20!!!

No repeating numbers, $8600 in pool. Someone either pounded this first starter (with the right horse, as the other dd possibles were in line), or someone made a lucky mispunch on the denomination of their double.

Seen some bad ones, but this one is way out there.

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Tote board watchers (and based on this result, there doesn't appear to be any heavy hitters watching the tote), should have pounded that first time starter way below $14 based on the double will pays...pretty shocking payoffs...

A fat-fingered mistake? Not bloody likely...

ReplayRandall
07-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Trainer owned FTS- Ruben Monjes, just 2 works showing, Bocachica up. It's funny that this horse completes a $1 pick-3,prices are $4.80-$24.40-$14.40 paying- $364.10, but hammers the next pick-3 with prices of $24.40-$14.40-$6.60 paying only- $104.20....:pound:

Must have known the meds kicked in before the start of the $24 winner's race #2 to have pounded down the following 2 DD's and the pick-3's, but forgot the win pool, unless was bet off-shore, win pool only. Somebody's going down on this one for sure.....Idiots can't even try to make it look legit....costs themselves huge money, big time exposed..:rip:

Knowclew
07-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Andy Serling, among others, commenting and uncovering many things about the connections of these horses, many trained by Abel Castellano......his first
day ever with horses racing with him as the trainer.

Northwest Stud Stables, the breeder and/or owner of several horses racing huge across the country, from Delaware, to Finger Lakes, to Gulfstream.

I am not locked in enough to figure out who is actually pulling the strings, but this was a very entertaining day, with some bizarre wagering, and results.

Won with a maiden against winners, race 8 at Delaware.
Connections won at GP race 5 with obscure trainer.....finished second
in the 3rd and 4th with price shots.

Just a strange day.

cj
07-06-2017, 05:34 PM
These kind of shenanigans make it really tough for bettors to not be jaded. I can't speak for others, but when humans are more important than the horses I lose interest.

Dahoss9698
07-06-2017, 05:58 PM
Andy Serling, among others, commenting and uncovering many things about the connections of these horses, many trained by Abel Castellano......his first
day ever with horses racing with him as the trainer.

Northwest Stud Stables, the breeder and/or owner of several horses racing huge across the country, from Delaware, to Finger Lakes, to Gulfstream.

I am not locked in enough to figure out who is actually pulling the strings, but this was a very entertaining day, with some bizarre wagering, and results.

Won with a maiden against winners, race 8 at Delaware.
Connections won at GP race 5 with obscure trainer.....finished second
in the 3rd and 4th with price shots.

Just a strange day.

The maiden that won was quite a putover. If I recall these owners put over A LOT of horses at Gulfstream over the years with a different trainer. Giuseppe something.

Track Phantom
07-06-2017, 06:05 PM
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/valento07/Tote_1730x575_zps2pincu3z.jpg

Track Phantom
07-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Are you kidding me? The 3/4 daily double (a 10-1 morning line with an 8-1 morning line) pays $20 and every other double with the 4 winning the second leg is either the longest or second longest combo? What the hell?

Funny thing...outside of this forum, no one even knows there is anything strange here. I guarantee the people that protect the betting integrity for Delaware Park have zero knowledge this happened.

There will be no investigation, no questions asked, no review of the betting and where the bets originated. Nothing. This is the kind of bullshit you can expect when the track gets their "cut" regardless of how, or what type, of money shows up in their pools.

cj
07-06-2017, 06:13 PM
Are you kidding me? The 3/4 daily double (a 10-1 morning line with an 8-1 morning line) pays $20 and every other double with the 4 winning the second leg is either the longest or second longest combo? What the hell?

Funny thing...outside of this forum, no one even knows there is anything strange here. I guarantee the people that protect the betting integrity for Delaware Park have zero knowledge this happened.

There will be no investigation, no questions asked, no review of the betting and where the bets originated. Nothing. This is the kind of bullshit you can expect when the track gets their "cut" regardless of how, or what type, of money shows up in their pools.

If you follow Andy Serling on Twitter he's been all over this.

ctownraces@bp
07-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Been watching this allday myself look what they just did in race 10 at gulfstream 1st and 2nd both 30-1 ml

whodoyoulike
07-06-2017, 06:21 PM
If I did this correctly, Castellano has an 8 horse stable which all ran on 7/6/17 with 3 wins and 1 third place.

Not bad.

Apparently, prior to today he's never had an entry in a race per Equibase.

Is he related to Abel Castellano who had a 41 0 3 3 lifetime stat?

ReplayRandall
07-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Been watching this allday myself look what they just did in race 10 at gulfstream 1st and 2nd both 30-1 ml

GP-10 winner paid $51.80 and was trained my RUBEN MONJES....Go figure.

:7:Nightstorm [30-1] Panici L / Monjes Ruben A.

Is Monjes a fool or what? First the BS at Delaware, and now this.....Don't worry, no one will notice, Ruben..:pound::rip::pound:

castaway01
07-06-2017, 06:46 PM
The maiden that won was quite a putover. If I recall these owners put over A LOT of horses at Gulfstream over the years with a different trainer. Giuseppe something.

Iadisernia

And yeah, that double payoff is ridiculous.

Track Phantom
07-06-2017, 06:47 PM

Is Monjes a fool or what? First the BS at Delaware, and now this.....Don't worry, no one will notice, Ruben..:pound::rip::pound:

I assume you think there will be ramifications for these guys? I'd be shocked if we hear anything from officials on this.

Track Phantom
07-06-2017, 06:49 PM

By the way, you missed this: In that GP Race 10: The winner was trained by Ruben Monjes and owned by J DAB STABLE. The runner-up, who was 30-1 morning line and trained by Pedro Castillo. He was also owned by J DAB STABLE. I'm sure all of this is coincidental.

ReplayRandall
07-06-2017, 06:58 PM
By the way, you missed this: In that GP Race 10: The winner was trained by Ruben Monjes and owned by J DAB STABLE. The runner-up, who was 30-1 morning line and trained by Pedro Castillo. He was also owned by J DAB STABLE. I'm sure all of this is coincidental.

Yep, pure coincidence.....No one will say a word, BUT this time may just be different, just a "feeling" that I'm smelling in the air says trouble...;)

cj
07-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Did they forget to bet the last at Gulfstream? Unless I'm missing something everything paid a ton.

ReplayRandall
07-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Did they forget to bet the last at Gulfstream. Unless I'm missing something everything paid a ton.

Off-shore books are taking a dirty bath, closing multiple accounts as we speak.....Luca Brasi will be paying visits soon....Remember, it's not personal, it's just business, CJ...:lol:

BTW, Gulfstreamer's are much more sophisticated than Delaware dopes..$$$

lamboguy
07-06-2017, 07:13 PM
These kind of shenanigans make it really tough for bettors to not be jaded. I can't speak for others, but when humans are more important than the horses I lose interest.the game is all about humans today at any level. now you might even have trouble following humans. take for example the very last race today at Gulfstream. the horses that ran 1-2 might have been trained by a different trainer, like maybe Guisseppe Indercerno. (no idea on spelling) but good idea he had something to do with those horses.

ctownraces@bp
07-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Did they forget to bet the last at Gulfstream. Unless I'm missing something everything paid a ton.

I think they bet them but there form was so bad no one else did. Both horses last ran in the same race on Feb. 3 and and were the last 2 finishers in that race at odds of 166-1 and 170-1

cj
07-06-2017, 07:32 PM
I think they bet them but there form was so bad no one else did. Both horses last ran in the same race on Feb. 3 and and were the last 2 finishers in that race at odds of 166-1 and 170-1

Good point. I'm not saying there wasn't some betting, just that they could have made a LOT more.

Knowclew
07-06-2017, 07:40 PM
If I did this correctly, Castellano has an 8 horse stable which all ran on 7/6/17 with 3 wins and 1 third place.

Not bad.

Apparently, prior to today he's never had an entry in a race per Equibase.

Is he related to Abel Castellano who had a 41 0 3 3 lifetime stat?

Not sure, but this is the former jockey.....and I think he is Javier's brother.

castaway01
07-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Good point. I'm not saying there wasn't some betting, just that they could have made a LOT more.

Obviously they were just trying to be subtle... :rolleyes:

Augenj
07-06-2017, 07:44 PM
My comment on the favorite in the 10th at GP, a different take than the chart.

096.7011 :5: Courir [7/2 * ] J unhurried, 9th to last, and safely out of the way for longshots (Tyler)

oughtoh
07-06-2017, 07:47 PM
My comment on the favorite in the 10th at GP, a different take than the chart.

096.7011 :5: Courir [7/2 * ] J unhurried, 9th to last, and safely out of the way for longshots (Tyler)

I like that.

Nutz and Boltz
07-06-2017, 08:15 PM

Always follow ex-jockeys when they begin training, especially the ones who weren't quite at the top of the standings while riding. Of course there's Rudy and a favorite of "the little guy", Dennis Lalman. Now you can add this guy to the list,if indeed he is the ex-jockey Castellano. The things that they couldn't do while riding, they can do now as trainers, that is to make a horse win. :)

whodoyoulike
07-06-2017, 08:31 PM

Thanks. I wonder who the other guy is.

If this is Javier's brother, I wonder if he'll be riding for him in the future but probably not with these horses.

JustRalph
07-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Paulick write anything on this?

menifee
07-07-2017, 01:26 AM
They pounded the double and the p3 with the first leg being the 2nd race. Amazing that the p4 paid 1k for .50 and the p3 paid 52.10 for .50. The missing leg was a 7/5 shot in the first leg.

Whoever pounded these pools doesn't really understand Delaware racing. The win pools are much more larger than the daily double pool. Why not just do a parlay?

alhattab
07-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Iadisernia

And yeah, that double payoff is ridiculous.

Iadiserina's nom de course is Northwest Stud. They have one in 3D GP today trained by Pedro Castillo, formerly trained by Iadiserina. There is another in same race trained by Y Pena owned by JRV Racing Stable. Other than Castillo, all were involved in yesterday's shenanigans.

Quick search turns up some interesting stories about Iadiserina including one from Beyer. Nothing chicanerous as far as I could tell.

cj
07-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Here are a few of the horses from yesterday, quite the move ups.

cj
07-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Here's another.

cj
07-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Story on Abel Castellano becoming a trainer...was his first day for sure.

http://www.drf.com/news/former-jockey-abel-castellano-fast-start-trainer

whodoyoulike
07-08-2017, 03:16 PM

Nice article from DRF. Wishing Castellano much future success. Hopefully, a Wayne Hughes, Zayat, Shah or even a Classhandicapper might take notice because he needs better horses.

Also, Knowclew just might have one without realizing it.

Now, would there have been a DRF article if it wasn't for this thread?

I've mentioned before that I've noticed that Forbes, Bloomberg and CNBC have written articles after we've had discussions on here because I suspected some of their people read and follow this site.

But, NOW the DRF??

Dahoss9698
07-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Nice article from DRF. Wishing Castellano much future success. Hopefully, a Wayne Hughes, Zayat, Shah or even a Classhandicapper might take notice because he needs better horses.

I've mentioned before that I've noticed that Forbes, Bloomberg and CNBC have written articles after we've had discussions on here because I suspected some of their people read and follow this site.

But, NOW the DRF??

Oy vey.

NorCalGreg
07-09-2017, 12:37 AM

But, NOW the DRF??

Don't forget that cover story TIME Magazine did, on American Pharoah - immediately following much discussion right here.

AltonKelsey
07-09-2017, 02:15 AM
These kind of shenanigans make it really tough for bettors to not be jaded. I can't speak for others, but when humans are more important than the horses I lose interest.

Been like that for a long time. Think many are just more sensitive to it now.

AltonKelsey
07-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Not saying this was a mispunch, but some years ago at SAR there was a HUGE underlayed double payoff , that never got cancelled and didn't win. So that does happen.

Basically , whoever bet this DD robbed themselves blind.

SharpCat
07-09-2017, 05:25 AM
A fat-fingered mistake? Not bloody likely...

I did it several years back at Turf Paradise. I used 3 horses 1st leg and 1 horse 2nd leg. Got my lonest price in the 1st leg 20.40 and 2nd led paid 7.60. The will pay showed 20.40 and I was like WTH. Looked at my ticket and it was a $200 DD instead of $20. Had a couple thousand on my voucher and just entered the wrong amount at the SAM machine. Was quite mad at my self for not catching it. In the end my horse in the 2nd leg won by several lengths so was relieved.

098poi
07-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Don't forget that cover story TIME Magazine did, on American Pharoah - immediately following much discussion right here.

:D

castaway01
07-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Not saying this was a mispunch, but some years ago at SAR there was a HUGE underlayed double payoff , that never got cancelled and didn't win. So that does happen.

It happens, but the odds of it happening on the same day these guys moved up horses all over the place AND it's Castellano's first day training AND the "mispunch" coming in all together?

cj
07-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Been like that for a long time. Think many are just more sensitive to it now.

I've been following the sport a long time too. The kind of stuff that happened that day is hardly a common occurrence.

AltonKelsey
07-09-2017, 01:09 PM
I've been following the sport a long time too. The kind of stuff that happened that day is hardly a common occurrence.

Wasn't addressing this particular set of events, might have been an international coup of epic proportions for all I know.

Was saying that the people part of the game was and is always a huge factor. If anyone is beating the game without factoring that in, my hats off to you.

whodoyoulike
07-09-2017, 03:39 PM

I was wondering about this myself.

Btw, I don't think any nefarious moves were being done by this trainer and/or the connections. It appears to me the owner in the 2nd race put some money on his horse in the DD expecting a larger payout.

We should be discussing whether this was or how this could've been a good betting situation given an 11/1 horse at Del maybe whoever did this thought they were at an "A" track betting pool.

whodoyoulike
07-09-2017, 03:44 PM
... AND it's Castellano's first day training ...

It was his first time entering horses to race not first day of training. He explains it in the article.

cj
07-09-2017, 04:45 PM

Btw, I don't think any nefarious moves were being done by this trainer and/or the connections. It appears to me the owner in the 2nd race put some money on his horse in the DD expecting a larger payout.

We should be discussing whether this was or how this could've been a good betting situation given an 11/1 horse at Del maybe whoever did this thought they were at an "A" track betting pool.

LOL, there was a lot more to it than the owner in the second race making a big bet. The winner of the 2nd and 3rd had a lot of things in common when it came to the connections.

whodoyoulike
07-09-2017, 05:20 PM
LOL, there was a lot more to it than the owner in the second race making a big bet. The winner of the 2nd and 3rd had a lot of things in common when it came to the connections.

Would you care to provide some additional info?

I'm unfamiliar with and obviously don't follow Del racing maybe this happens a lot over there. I was just looking at the DD for the 2nd and 3rd races. If the connections are related then the large DD bet even makes more sense to me. Large in the sense for Del. Since, I couldn't see how they made money on the DD if the individual(s) had to spread their bets given an $8600 DD pool. Doesn't Del provide DD payouts before the races.

When you say the 2nd and 3rd winners had a lot in common, I don't know what that means. I've seen owners and/or trainers and jockeys win DD's a number of times. Doesn't make it suspicious to me as you and others have hinted.

Dahoss9698
07-09-2017, 06:03 PM

LMAO. I didn't think you could top your post last but you did! You don't think there were any nefarious moves? This group strategically planned to make a score at multiple tracks and succeeded and you don't see any nefarious moves?

Read more and post less please.

Dahoss9698
07-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Would you care to provide some additional info?

I'm unfamiliar with and obviously don't follow Del racing maybe this happens a lot over there. I was just looking at the DD for the 2nd and 3rd races. If the connections are related then the large DD bet even makes more sense to me. Large in the sense for Del. Since, I couldn't see how they made money on the DD if the individual(s) had to spread their bets given an $8600 DD pool. Doesn't Del provide DD payouts before the races.

When you say the 2nd and 3rd winners had a lot in common, I don't know what that means. I've seen owners and/or trainers and jockeys win DD's a number of times. Doesn't make it suspicious to me as you and others have hinted.

Do you bet?

whodoyoulike
07-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Do you bet?

No, not the way you do.

I guess it's my turn. I saw your other recent posts towards me. Go for it. I already mentioned I'm unfamiliar with these connections.

Your paranoia has been quite evident for awhile, IMO.

Track Phantom
07-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Honest question: What did these guys do that was illegal? I know it was dishonest but was there anything done that is against the rules? Or does it depend on how these horses won (i.e. drugs).

All in all, when you combine this kind of incident with the Rojas drugging case, awful racing, consistent low prices winning or impossible to find longshots, 80% claiming races, all races dominated by 30 trainers nationwide, supertrainers moving up horses almost every time, small fields and the myriad of other unappealing things, this game is surprisingly sliding into a state that I didn't think would come this soon. I really cannot believe what I'm seeing and I don't think there is anyone that can do anything about it.

For those that want to see Baffert sweep the Breeders' Cup, you're happy. For the rest of us, this isn't a watchable or bettable game any longer.

JustRalph
07-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Honest question: What did these guys do that was illegal? I know it was dishonest but was there anything done that is against the rules? Or does it depend on how these horses won (i.e. drugs).

All in all, when you combine this kind of incident with the Rojas drugging case, awful racing, consistent low prices winning or impossible to find longshots, 80% claiming races, all races dominated by 30 trainers nationwide, supertrainers moving up horses almost every time, small fields and the myriad of other unappealing things, this game is surprisingly sliding into a state that I didn't think would come this soon. I really cannot believe what I'm seeing and I don't think there is anyone that can do anything about it.

For those that want to see Baffert sweep the Breeders' Cup, you're happy. For the rest of us, this isn't a watchable or bettable game any longer.

Reached that point 3 yrs or more back. Have only played a few times while on business trips or weekend trips to take my wife to the casino. I have a free trip to New York City coming up for 3 days for business. I'm totally free to roam. I'm trying to get out of it .....5-7 years ago I would have been planning 3 days of visits to tracks. Not anymore

reckless
07-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Did anyone notice on our infamous day at Delaware when the first timer starter, Balistico, won the third race that the last place finisher, Armonico, was trained by Abel Castellano and owned by Northwest Stud Stable and was sent off at 5-2?

Hmmmm.... horse by a betting stable gets touted, gets bet by 'suckers' (general public), doesn't run a jump and connections of the race's winner has very possible ties .... hmmmm, again.

I am putting Armonico on my stable list and will bet him next time out.

cj
07-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Did anyone notice on our infamous day at Delaware when the first timer starter, Balistico, won the third race that the last place finisher, Armonico, was trained by Abel Castellano and owned by Northwest Stud Stable and was sent off at 5-2?

Hmmmm.... horse by a betting stable gets touted, gets bet by 'suckers' (general public), doesn't run a jump and connections of the race's winner has very possible ties .... hmmmm, again.

I am putting Armonico on my stable list and will bet him next time out.

Yes, there was a lot more to this story than most people realize.

Dahoss9698
07-09-2017, 09:17 PM
No, not the way you do.

I guess it's my turn. I saw your other recent posts towards me. Go for it. I already mentioned I'm unfamiliar with these connections.

Your paranoia has been quite evident for awhile, IMO.

Paranoia about what? Your cluelessness has been quite evident for awhile, IMO.

You're in seemingly every thread with just post after post of dumb stuff. I'll take whatever slap on the wrist I'm going to get for this because it needs to be said.

Of course it wasn't Castellano's first day of training. It was his first day having a horse run in his name as a trainer.

I'm not sure if you're that obtuse or what but how is that every single person to post can see what happened here except you? You think it was a coincidence that double paid that much less than it should have? You think it was a coincidence the horses that won for these connections all ran much better than they ever had before?

This was putover after putover on the same day. They cashed here and I'm sure made a killing offshore.

They even managed to do it on a day they thought people wouldn't be paying attention after a holiday. Kudos to them for pulling it off, but let's cal it what it was.

whodoyoulike
07-09-2017, 09:56 PM
:1: Paranoia about what? Your cluelessness has been quite evident for awhile, IMO.

:2: You're in seemingly every thread with just post after post of dumb stuff. I'll take whatever slap on the wrist I'm going to get for this because it needs to be said.

:3: Of course it wasn't Castellano's first day of training. It was his first day having a horse run in his name as a trainer.

I'm not sure if you're that obtuse or what but how is that every single person to post can see what happened here except you? :4: You think it was a coincidence that double paid that much less than it should have? :5: You think it was a coincidence the horses that won for these connections all ran much better than they ever had before?

:6: This was putover after putover on the same day. They cashed here and I'm sure made a killing offshore.

They even managed to do it on a day they thought people wouldn't be paying attention after a holiday. Kudos to them for pulling it off, but let's cal it what it was.

:1: Obviously, you haven't realized that every time you lose you claim (post) that the jockey stiffed or something shady (nefarious) was going on. Just maybe, you were clueless you were doing this.

:2: I usually comment or post regarding something which I think is interesting which isn't every thread. Note my post count versus yours.

:3: Castaway01 thought it was. Why don't you re-read his post before commenting?

:4: I stated it was probably the owner who made a large DD bet at least for Del standards.

How about if you provide your insight on why the DD paid so little given the odds of the two winning horses?

:5: I never stated it was coincidence and was giving the trainer credit for a successful day.

Again, why not provide your insight for the connections success on this date?

:6: Again, sounds like paranoia. Since, everybody is cheating. Right?

If you think there is this widespread corruption then why do you bet?

Unless you think you're so much smarter than these cheaters that you're able to benefit from it.

Btw, I don't ever remember betting on a Penn race and probably won't in the near or distant future.

Oh, when you provide your insights in :4: and :5: try not to sound paranoid.

You always seem to make things personal between you and another individual so, like I said it just must be my turn.

Dahoss9698
07-09-2017, 10:52 PM
You really are that obtuse.

Do you really think Castaway thought it was his first day training? Like he just walked to the track, owners gave him horses, he entered them and voila. Must everything be spelled out?

Of course they bet. That's why it paid so little. That's how it works. The more you bet, the less something pays. I know you feel like you're uncovering something, but to everyone else it was common knowledge.

Theres four pages of posts about what happened here. I'm sorry you're still confused about it, but you must think we're all paranoid. Because again, everyone else was able to see what happened here except you. There's a connection between all of the winners. Don't you see?

I don't think everyone's cheating and have never said anything close to that. That's something non bettors say to bettors when we (rightly) object to something we see not on the up and up. Unusual betting and big move ups all on the same day stinks and I didn't make a bet that entire day. Again, if you were a bettor, maybe you'd understand why we have an issue with this.

I realize the internet has given everyone an opinion but sometimes it's best to observe and learn.

castaway01
07-10-2017, 09:35 AM
:1
:3: Castaway01 thought it was. Why don't you re-read his post before commenting?

That was what I thought was a sarcastic reference to the media coverage of Castellano's day by DRF (first sentence of the article: "Former rider Abel Castellano Jr.’s three-win debut as a trainer at Delaware Park on Thursday seemingly came from out of the blue, but in reality, a lot of planning went into the victories.") Obviously he didn't literally start training that day---though he did run more than half his stable that day, per the article---and obviously the key and why we're talking about this was how they jumped up while being heavily bet. Anyone with common sense would know that.

whodoyoulike
07-10-2017, 07:20 PM

I missed that one but I take it you read it.

Did the article mention specifics similar to what was discussed on here?

Maybe you can find it or, are you just making it up as you usually do?

Whenever I've mentioned these articles from other sources I've always included a link and even highlighted the passages.

whodoyoulike
07-10-2017, 07:26 PM
... Anyone with common sense would know that.

I really did know what you meant when you posted it.

Dahoss9698
07-10-2017, 09:09 PM
I missed that one but I take it you read it.

Did the article mention specifics similar to what was discussed on here?

Maybe you can find it or, are you just making it up as you usually do?

Whenever I've mentioned these articles from other sources I've always included a link and even highlighted the passages.

He was being sarcastic because of your post where you thought the DRF article was because of here.

In the box
07-11-2017, 02:11 PM
If I view these 2 races as a parlay I am left with a supportive result of $30 as
a final payoff for the 2 wins.

As follows:

...... 2 tickets for each race....first hit in the third race
...... hit ratio of 25% (2 of 8)
....... second hit in fourth race
....... 50% premiums on the payoff mutual (8..12) and (6..9)

Math $26 - 4 = $22
Return =$42
Cost = 12
Profit =$30

I could be satisfied with the above.

In the box

whodoyoulike
07-11-2017, 09:21 PM
He was being sarcastic because of your post where you thought the DRF article was because of here.

I know he was and so was my reply. You need to lighten up. This was just internet banter which we've been doing for quite some time. Apparently, he seems to enjoy it.

It's sort of the internet banter which you and I had a couple of days ago. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Btw, I don't like bullies and when they turn their attention towards me I get really pissed off.

If you don't like my posts just don't read them. Usually, I'm just having fun.

But, my comment wasn't without thought. Refer to post #22 in this thread between Knowclew and myself and then read the DRF article because I don't think you have yet. And, see if you can spot any common ideas and answers. The DRF article is dated 7/7/17, the day after our posts.

Now, if you want to discuss how they made a "killing" as you say given a DD pool for the 2nd and 3rd race of $8600 and each of the mutuel pools for those races were $58k and $68k respectively, I'm interested since compared to you I'm relatively a newbie. I'm curious how this organization has been repeatedly putting it over on the bettors. I'm assuming they're not using drugs on race day because we all know that has occurred at places.

I now find it amusing that you mentioned I have no clue because it reminded me of another member who posted the exact same thing towards me. It took awhile to jog my memory. But, that guy IMO is just a Troll.

Are you just another Troll?

Dahoss9698
07-11-2017, 09:37 PM
I know he was and so was my reply. You need to lighten up. This was just internet banter which we've been doing for quite some time. Apparently, he seems to enjoy it.

It's sort of the internet banter which you and I had a couple of days ago. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Btw, I don't like bullies and when they turn their attention towards me I get really pissed off.

If you don't like my posts just don't read them. Usually, I'm just having fun.

But, my comment wasn't without thought. Refer to post #22 in this thread between Knowclew and myself and then read the DRF article because I don't think you have yet. And, see if you can spot any common ideas and answers. The DRF article is dated 7/7/17, the day after our posts.

Now, if you want to discuss how they made a "killing" as you say given a DD pool for the 2nd and 3rd race of $8600 and each of the mutuel pools for those races were $58k and $68k respectively, I'm interested since compared to you I'm relatively a newbie. I'm curious how this organization has been repeatedly putting it over on the bettors.

I now find it amusing that you mentioned I have no clue because it reminded me of another member who posted the exact same thing towards me. It took awhile to jog my memory. But, that guy IMO is just a Troll.

Are you just another Troll?

You're the typical internet victim. You opine on everything, while knowing very little. People with a clue have a good discussion and you're smack dab in the middle of it, ruining it with your stupidity. When you're called on it, you start calling the person who calls you on it a troll and bully.

You'll have to find someone else to play with. I'm not interested in your stupidity after this. But please, do the board a favor and stay in your lane. Stop ruining discussions with your uninformed opinions.

whodoyoulike
07-11-2017, 10:31 PM
You're the typical internet victim. You opine on everything, while knowing very little. People with a clue have a good discussion and you're smack dab in the middle of it, ruining it with your stupidity. When you're called on it, you start calling the person who calls you on it a troll and bully.

You'll have to find someone else to play with. I'm not interested in your stupidity after this. But please, do the board a favor and stay in your lane. Stop ruining discussions with your uninformed opinions.

I'm the victim?

Believe me I'm no victim.

Didn't you go out of your way to try and bully me?

Like I said Bullies really piss me off whether directed towards me or someone else. Always have had that effect on me. So, yes I just may be a little irritated towards you.

Now, you've been Trolling me for days.

Such as this latest, I was responding to NoCalGreg's post and then you jumped in.

I mentioned to you before I only get involved in topics which interest me.

And, I've already noted the differences in the number of total posts between you and I.

Think about this, if you were to stop posting today, it would take me probably 10 years to almost match your post count given the number of posts I've been making. And, I've been here longer.

And, you were gone how many years?

See, I believe most of mine have been of the gem variety although not all but, they were all on topic.

How many of yours were of the jockey stiffed the horse or some other paranoid delusional opinion of yours .... 1000 +/- or more of your 7900 posts?

And, like I said. It's just internet banter. Lighten up!

Dahoss9698
07-11-2017, 11:20 PM
I'm the victim?

Believe me I'm no victim.

Didn't you go out of your way to try and bully me?

Like I said Bullies really piss me off whether directed towards me or someone else. Always have had that effect on me. So, yes I just may be a little irritated towards you.

Now, you've been Trolling me for days.

Such as this latest, I was responding to NoCalGreg's post and then you jumped in.

I mentioned to you before I only get involved in topics which interest me.

And, I've already noted the differences in the number of total posts between you and I.

Think about this, if you were to stop posting today, it would take me probably 10 years to almost match your post count given the number of posts I've been making. And, I've been here longer.

And, you were gone how many years?

See, I believe most of mine have been of the gem variety although not all but, they were all on topic.

How many of yours were of the jockey stiffed the horse or some other paranoid delusional opinion of yours .... 1000 +/- or more of your 7900 posts?

And, like I said. It's just internet banter. Lighten up!
I'm confused. First I'm bullying you (but you're not a victim :lol:) but I should also lighten up because it's just banter. Makes about as much sense as interrupting a good conversation so you can spew stupidity to feed your ego.

Let's put it this way, you can not like me, my style, what I post about, etc. But I've contributed A LOT of worthwhile things to this forum. Plus I back up my opinions at the windows, unlike you.

Name one worthwhile thing you've contributed here.

Dahoss9698
07-11-2017, 11:37 PM
I'm still laughing at this clown thinking the DRF wrote the article because of his contribution earlier in this thread.

The internet is awesome!

whodoyoulike
07-12-2017, 01:41 AM
I'm confused. :1: First I'm bullying you (but you're not a victim :lol:) but I should also lighten up because it's just banter. Makes about as much sense as interrupting a good conversation so you can spew stupidity to feed your ego.

:2:Let's put it this way, you can not like me, my style, what I post about, etc. :3: But I've contributed A LOT of worthwhile things to this forum. :4: Plus I back up my opinions at the windows, unlike you.

:5: Name one worthwhile thing you've contributed here.

Okay now you're no longer just a little irritation for me with your repeated Trolling.

:1: How about reading and understanding what you read before commenting?

I stated "you're going out of your way to try and Bully me". I'm not a victim which means that I won't be victimized by you or any other Bully anywhere.

:2: Now, we agree about something.

:3: As you've noted, I've been reading a number of threads and posts but, I really don't recall what you're referring to. The most worthwhile thing I think you've done, because of these recent posts was disappearing for a few years.

:4: Glad to know this and you're correct I have never made any wagers since I'm a newbie compared to you.

What I don't understand if you're so successful why do you have so many stiffed rides etc.?

:5: The most recent one which I can think of is asking you if you're just another Troll on here because you're certainly acting like one.

Also, I take it you didn't read post#22 or the DRF article.

Dahoss9698
07-12-2017, 08:49 AM
Okay now you're no longer just a little irritation for me with your repeated Trolling.

:1: How about reading and understanding what you read before commenting?

I stated "you're going out of your way to try and Bully me". I'm not a victim which means that I won't be victimized by you or any other Bully anywhere.

:2: Now, we agree about something.

:3: As you've noted, I've been reading a number of threads and posts but, I really don't recall what you're referring to. The most worthwhile thing I think you've done, because of these recent posts was disappearing for a few years.

:4: Glad to know this and you're correct I have never made any wagers since I'm a newbie compared to you.

What I don't understand if you're so successful why do you have so many stiffed rides etc.?

:5: The most recent one which I can think of is asking you if you're just another Troll on here because you're certainly acting like one.

Also, I take it you didn't read post#22 or the DRF article.

Except no one is bullying you. You just have a victim mentality because well, you're a victim. And a really pathetic one at that.

I've posted A LOT of winners here over the years. I've identified poor trips which lead to good betting opportunities for people next time the horse runs. I've received dozens of pm's thanking me for it. I'll ask again, what exactly have you contributed here that helps anyone?

Don't twist the betting thing. Look back at how you answered when I asked you. YOU stated you don't bet much.

I read the DRF article. You can keep being vague (certainly not the only clown here who does this) but what exactly is in it that leads you to believe you and your conversation were what was behind it?

Because it mentioned Abel is Javier's brother? It's common knowledge to a lot of people. Heck, I knew Abel was a trainer because I read an article about it back in March.

There's a troll here, but it's not me. I'd say it's the clown who dives head first into discussions they know nothing about and insist on making it about them despite a limited knowledge of basic things about the sport. Look at how you responded to Castaway's comment. Either you're a troll or a moron. I'm leaning towards both.

Nutz and Boltz
08-01-2017, 12:51 PM

Cowboys Hero , trained by Abel Castellano entered this Friday at Saratoga, race 8.