PDA

View Full Version : Trump gets his way on NATO

JustRalph
06-30-2017, 11:03 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/30/winning-nato-announces-it-will-heed-trumps-call-for-increased-dues/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20170630

Still winning

MutuelClerk
07-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Like Charlie Sheen.

theotherside
07-01-2017, 01:37 AM
Results from a President with balls!

reckless
07-01-2017, 05:42 AM
Trump is once again correct as he continues to play a winning hand, both here and on the world stage, unlike his predecessor who was the world's laughingstock.

Tom
07-01-2017, 10:32 AM
The only laughingstocks out there are democrats, led by UpChuck Schumer, America's Hemorrhoid.

betovernetcapper
07-05-2017, 02:57 PM
I was staggered to learn that each NATO nation was supposed to pay 2% of their GNP. The companied total is $586 billion dollars annually, which is a little less then half of Russia's total GNP. We have been doing this for 68 years. We could have bought the place a few times over. :bang:

mostpost
07-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Talk about a guy who was born on third base, and thinks he hit a triple. Contributions to NATO by our NATO allies reached a low of 28.3% in 2011. Since then it has risen an average of .76% annually. Between in 2017 the estimated rise is .6%; no even up to average. So Trump basically is not even average. Of course that is not true either. He is way below average.

chadk66
07-05-2017, 05:37 PM
I think I'll start a face egg removing business:pound:

JustRalph
07-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Hey Mostie, how much influence did Hillary have on NATO this week?

mostpost
07-05-2017, 06:31 PM
I think I'll start a face egg removing business:pound:
Good idea. You'll have plenty of conservative customers.

reckless
07-06-2017, 05:15 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/06/trump-in-poland-vows-west-will-never-ever-be-broken.html

One of the greatest speeches and historical moments made by a US president.

The Polish people adore President Donald J. Trump and are in total agreement with his anti-Islamo terrorism policies.

Are there any Muslim problems in Poland today? No! Poland defends its borders and protects and honors its sovereignty, that's why there are no Muslim issues.

God bless Donald Trump, and Poland and the Polish people.

Let housfrau Angela Merkel, and the other EU countries, 'lead' their own citizens to their graves by the crazy policy of suicide-by-Muslim.

Merkel and Euro trash Baby Macron both should go to hell.... but not before they pay their fair share to NATO to defend their dying Continent.

Tom
07-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Judging from his reception in Poland, Trump is on the cusp another smashing success of a foreign policy triumph.

He will meet with Putin this week.
Vladdy will learn that this time, he is dealing with a real president, not a FAKE POTUS.

Of course, cBS led the news with a story about some basement bureaucrat suspecting Trump's business are making money, but has no proof (common thread among the fake news these days).
The other two Fake news led with stories of the riots in Hamburg over G12. Hey, Germans riot all the time - it is what they do. They are antzy people.

FOX, of course had the real story, cheering crowds, adoring people, even chanting for the Donald to make Poland Great Again!

The REAL people of the world. The future of Europe lies int he EAST, not the tired, out-dated miserable loser of the EAST, England, France, Spain, Germany. The best thing that ever came out of Germany was an empty US bomber.

Nice to see GREATNESS on the rise again. Yo NEVER see greatness where democrats or liberals are involved.

reckless
07-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Judging from his reception in Poland, Trump is on the cusp another smashing success of a foreign policy triumph.

He will meet with Putin this week.
Vladdy will learn that this time, he is dealing with a real president, not a FAKE POTUS.

Of course, cBS led the news with a story about some basement bureaucrat suspecting Trump's business are making money, but has no proof (common thread among the fake news these days).
The other two Fake news led with stories of the riots in Hamburg over G12. Hey, Germans riot all the time - it is what they do. They are antzy people.

FOX, of course had the real story, cheering crowds, adoring people, even chanting for the Donald to make Poland Great Again!

The REAL people of the world. The future of Europe lies in the EAST, not the tired, out-dated miserable loser of the EAST, England, France, Spain, Germany. The best thing that ever came out of Germany was an empty US bomber.

Nice to see GREATNESS on the rise again. Yo NEVER see greatness where democrats or liberals are involved.

Of course, it won't get any airtime on the soon-to-be-extinct, mainstream liberal media, but Trump extended America's generous and freedom loving hand to our allies in Poland today when he told them they need not be held prisoner for Russian natural gas and oil!

Trump said we will never, ever hold Poland hostage, like the Russians (Putin) do for energy.

Donald J. Trump, already in the running as one the greatest Presidents of all time.

Tom
07-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Not one of the lames stream media reports on the extremely positive results on our economy as a result of his lifting regulations on the energy markets.

I have gotten far more good than I expected so far....and he is only beginning.

Thank GAWD we do not Dizzy Miss Lizzy in the Oval.

chadk66
07-06-2017, 09:27 PM
More Winning. #MAGA

mostpost
07-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Hey Mostie, how much influence did Hillary have on NATO this week?
None, or to put it another way, slightly less than Trump.

mostpost
07-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Not one of the lames stream media reports on the extremely positive results on our economy as a result of his lifting regulations on the energy markets.

I have gotten far more good than I expected so far....and he is only beginning.

Thank GAWD we do not Dizzy Miss Lizzy in the Oval.
In the first five full months of the Trump presidency (Feb-June) the economy has added 747,000 jobs. I bet Obama wishes he could have done that well. Wait a minute. Let's check the official record.

Feb-June of 2016 the economy added 955,000 jobs. Obama wins by 208,000 jobs.

Feb-June 2015 the economy added 1,136,000 jobs. Obama wins again, this time by 389,000 jobs.

Feb-June 2014 the economy added 1,302,000 jobs. HEY!!!Get out the brooms. It's a sweep. Obama wins by 555,000 jobs. Not only that, but between Feb 2014 and Feb. 2017, there were 32 five month periods. NEVER ONCE in those 32 five month periods did the economy under Obama fail to add more than 747,000 jobs and 28 times it added more than one million jobs.

So please stop with this nonsense about extremely positive results.

Lemon Drop Husker
07-06-2017, 11:38 PM
In the first five full months of the Trump presidency (Feb-June) the economy has added 747,000 jobs. I bet Obama wishes he could have done that well. Wait a minute. Let's check the official record.

Feb-June of 2016 the economy added 955,000 jobs. Obama wins by 208,000 jobs.

Feb-June 2015 the economy added 1,136,000 jobs. Obama wins again, this time by 389,000 jobs.

Feb-June 2014 the economy added 1,302,000 jobs. HEY!!!Get out the brooms. It's a sweep. Obama wins by 555,000 jobs. Not only that, but between Feb 2014 and Feb. 2017, there were 32 five month periods. NEVER ONCE in those 32 five month periods did the economy under Obama fail to add more than 747,000 jobs and 28 times it added more than one million jobs.

So please stop with this nonsense about extremely positive results.

Honest question.

How has 2017 gone for you? Financially.

Ahead, or behind?

Clocker
07-07-2017, 12:01 AM

Presidents don't "add jobs". The private sector adds jobs based on a number of factors, one of which is the perception of the present and future economic impact of the administration's policies and of the actions of Congress.

Comparing the last year of one administration with the first year of another is meaningless. The jobs added in 2016 may have been in happy anticipation of the end of Obama's term. Trump has not been in office long enough to significantly change the regulatory and legal environment of the economy. It will take some time to have a basis for an objective evaluation of the performance under his administration. And remember that for the first months of a new administration, the economy is still functioning under the regime of the previous one.

In short, your comparisons are statistical garbage.

mostpost
07-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Honest question.

How has 2017 gone for you? Financially.

Ahead, or behind?
I know this will be hard for you to fathom, but I have no stocks so I can neither win or lose that way. I got a modest increase in my Social Security and Pension which was pretty much eaten up by the increase in Health Care Premiums (No, I am not under Obamacare). My credit card debt is one third of what it was at the end of 2016 and will be completely gone in three or four months. My car is paid off. All in all, I am not wealthy but I'm happy. Maybe I am slightly better off, but believe me, it has nothing to do with Trump.

mostpost
07-07-2017, 01:14 AM
Presidents don't "add jobs". The private sector adds jobs based on a number of factors, one of which is the perception of the present and future economic impact of the administration's policies and of the actions of Congress.
First you tell me presidents don't add jobs. Then you tell me the private sector adds jobs based on what the President and Congress do or are going to do. That's just Antics with Semantics.

Comparing the last year of one administration with the first year of another is meaningless. The jobs added in 2016 may have been in happy anticipation of the end of Obama's term. Trump has not been in office long enough to significantly change the regulatory and legal environment of the economy.
And yet Tom is all a glitter about our wonderful Trump economy. An economy that is not as good as the previous one.

It will take some time to have a basis for an objective evaluation of the performance under his administration. And remember that for the first months of a new administration, the economy is still functioning under the regime of the previous one.
Thank God for that. Once Trump gets his incompetent hands on the economy we will be praying for the good old days of early 2017.

In short, your comparisons are statistical garbage.
In short, your opinions are non statistical garbage.

ReplayRandall
07-07-2017, 01:17 AM
I know this will be hard for you to fathom, but I have no stocks so I can neither win or lose that way. I got a modest increase in my Social Security and Pension which was pretty much eaten up by the increase in Health Care Premiums (No, I am not under Obamacare). My credit card debt is one third of what it was at the end of 2016 and will be completely gone in three or four months. My car is paid off. All in all, I am not wealthy but I'm happy. Maybe I am slightly better off, but believe me, it has nothing to do with Trump.

In all sincerity Mosty, even though I don't agree with a vast majority of your posts, happiness is where it's at.....I'm glad for you.

Clocker
07-07-2017, 10:07 AM
First you tell me presidents don't add jobs. Then you tell me the private sector adds jobs based on what the President and Congress do or are going to do. That's just Antics with Semantics.

There is a difference here that obviously neither you nor Obama understood. Obama tried to create jobs on his own with moronic ideas like "shovel-ready jobs" and cash for clunkers. They failed so miserably that even Obama had to make a joke about "shovel-ready jobs" that didn't exist.

The "job growth" you brag about under Obama was pathetic. Many months it wasn't even enough to cover population growth. That's because the recovery from the recession was the longest and slowest in the post-war era. He is the only president in history to never preside over even a single year of 3% or more GDP growth. And while presidents cannot create jobs on their own, they can kill jobs with bad policy. Like EPA regulations that strangle entire industries. Or ObamaCare, which any objective person will admit was a job-killer.

JustRalph
07-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Hmmmmmm.......