PDA

View Full Version : KERRY'S KOOKED

CryingForTheHorses
08-05-2004, 03:41 PM
OMG you guys, HAVE you HEARD this new ad from the BUSH camp. This has at least 12 people that served with KERRY in Vietnam. THEY say he is a LIAR and CANT be TRUSTED and it also has the guy who treated him for his PURPLE HEART wound and HE says he is a LIAR. Another ones says KERRY ran out on them, While another says he cant be trusted. I dont know if the credibility is good with these serviceman. These ads are going to be on TV soon..Also is a ad about BUSH..LMAO..they are talkng about how he doesnt look after is teeth..so how can he be a president if he cant remember to FLOSS...WHAT the hell does that have to do with running the country

so.cal.fan
08-05-2004, 03:49 PM
http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video_wmv.html

JimL
08-05-2004, 05:21 PM
This could get very heated. John Mc Cain, has asked the Bush people to remove the ad. He said the same thing happened to him when he was running against Bush in the primaries. JimL

JustMissed
08-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Remember before the last election when a poor black man was beat up and dragged behind a pickup truck with a logging chain by a couple of redneck boys over in Texas.

I remember at election time the NAACP ran an ad against Bush that showed a logging chain being pulled behind a truck and implied that George Bush was somehow reponsible for that poor black man's death because he was governor of Texas at that time.

I believe the NAACP is an arm of the Dems and I thought that ad was just disgusting.

Because of that disgusting ad and the hatchet job done by Fat Bastard(Michael Moore), I say "Anything goes".

I think from now on when I discuss John Kerry with anyone, I will talk like this, "You know, John Kerry, the guy that shot that poor Vietnamese teenager in the back, can you believe that".

I learned how to do that from watching the Dems on TV.

Kinda like with Bill Clinton. I always say "Impeached President Bill Clinton" when referring to Bill Clinton because he was, in fact, impeached.

And with John Edwards, I always say "John Edwards, that blood-sucking shyster lawyer".

Anyway, I can't wait to get that book by those swift boat guys and start seeing them being interviewed on the various shows. You know, generally you can tell if they are lying if they get asked enough questions.

JM

;)

JustRalph
08-05-2004, 06:02 PM
The Ad is not from the Bush Campaign.

It is from a 527 group in response to "Moveon.org" and their so called victories from the Federal Election Commission. Moveon.org forced the issue and this is a direct response to the crap they have produced. There is also a book that is coming out to detail the allegations. It is number one pre-ordered on Amazon.com right now.

http://www.drudgereport.com/ufd1.htm

see these previous threads:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11847&highlight=527s

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12081&highlight=527s

Buckeye
08-05-2004, 06:43 PM
George Washington had wooden teeth.

DJofSD
08-05-2004, 08:07 PM
The group of people are part of an organization called "Swift Boat Captains."

I've heard they are of all political stripes.

They have a book coming out next week.

Stay tuned for the fur to really start to fly.

DJofSD

Tom
08-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Bush has asked that the ads stop. He acknkowledges Kerry' swar record and doesn't want this type of ad to p be played. Calss act.
But why is it OK with Libs for MM to put out a film of total lies and a couple of paid off vets to hang at Kerry speeches but when theses legit vets who should know the real Kerry try to speak thier mind, the DNC goes ape? They have already launched a legal campaign of off-based harrasment to stop radio and TV stations from playing it. Not working. The truth shall out.
A packet of material that substantiats every single statement the Fastboat folks are saying is already being deliverd to stations. Hanity will be showing what is in it Friday, hopefully.
The DNC tried in 2000 to prevent votes from our troops from being counted. This year, they are trying to silence our veterens.
Tyical liberal crap - free speech for anyone who agrees with them.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Let em roll and let the people decide. For me, I will belive people who served with this lunnatic and know what a complete phony he is over some all-you-can-eat buffet pirate.
Kerry, you are being outed. You suck.

chickenhead
08-05-2004, 09:40 PM
I listened to Savage read some of the book on my drive home........if this is true...Kerry is DONE. What is more..I guarantee you that the DNC knew all about it, they vett these guys like crazy...which shows me just how corrupt all these guys are.

they claim in the book Kerry lied about how he got wounded, say it was actually self inflicted, then claim he put in for a purple heart rather than be nominated, while telling everyone it was a fierce battle.

If this is true Kerry should lose.

doophus
08-05-2004, 10:14 PM
I received an email today purportedly showing the actual Silver Star citation. The email claims that John Lehman signed the citation as Sec of Navy; however, Lehman was a naval aviator flying in 'Nam at approx the same time that Kerry was in 'Nam. Only years later under Reagan was he Sec of Navy. There are no dates on the citation other than the date of Kerry's "heroism."

Authentic or not? I don't know. See for yourself at

http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Silver_Star.pdf

Take a look at Lehman's signature on the 911 Report on Pg 8

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

P.S. The links aren't working here. Maybe someone can post them correctly.

kenwoodallpromos
08-06-2004, 12:33 AM
In just got junk mail from Kerry Begging for money; Urgent, immediate, now, etc.

superfecta
08-06-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by DJofSD
The group of people are part of an organization called "Swift Boat Captains."

I've heard they are of all political stripes.

They have a book coming out next week.

Stay tuned for the fur to really start to fly.

DJofSD I thought the gloves were already off .but then i was listening to the Phillips phile on radio today and he was livid about the ad,saying the Dems need to get dirty.If the Dems are running clean now,I don't want to see dirty.

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2004, 03:21 AM
The links are working now.

CryingForTheHorses
08-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Just what the KERRY Camp NEEDED!
BEEN a tough WEEK for him,Also looks like his "wife" also may have "BROILED" the camp with her "BATTLE CALL"..4 More years of Hell,KERRY looked JUST like MR YEEEEEEHAAAA..WHATS his name...Kerry shaking his fist in RESPONSE to his wifes antics.These guys think they have it WON.SO DID HOWARD DEAN!

hcap
08-06-2004, 07:33 PM
You rightwingnuts are as usual grasping at straws. First the "fatness and bastardly ness" of MM after F911. Then Sandy Berger stuffed documents in his shorts story--now defunct as political hay since being cleared in the Wall Street Journal.. Then attacks on T Heinz and Mrs Edwards as dull loonies and also fat-what is it with you guys-work for Richard Simmons? Or closet fans? I bet you all have his exercise tapes.
Now this total BS about Kerrys' war record.
See

http://mediamatters.org/items/200408050001
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/08/05/politics1020EDT0544.DTL&type=printable
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry/

This is goin' to be the dirtiest election ever. But you guys should not swallow every pos that comes your way via faux news.

And oh yeah, you stepford lemming closet richard simmon fans, keep pumping those thighs ladies.

:eek:

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2004, 07:52 PM
What's the matter hcap, starting to sweat a little? No post convention "bounce" got you wringing your hands a bit?

lsbets
08-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Hcap,

Are you okay? You seem like a man full of hate, not for Bush, but for anyone who disagrees with you. Any good points that you might have get buried in your hate speech. It's a shame, and beneath most of the good people here on this board.

hcap
08-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Pa check out the numbers
As I just posted on the "Kerrys Speech thread"

http://www.americanresearchgroup.com/

Floriduh and New Hamphire major importance in electoral votes

Isbets-you gotta be kidding. I thought Richard Simmons was a lovely touch. And I was responding gently to the crap posted by some of the rightys on this board.

I am not posting as much as I used to. I remain totally convinced the divide between the few of us opposing the majority on this board, is too great.

But I see HATE on the right much more overt than the left. Although I will admit I do hate bush, and that is because of his polocies more than his incompetence.

CryingForTheHorses
08-06-2004, 08:40 PM
There was a report on the schnitt show that one of the servicemen is partly RECANTING his story,SAID he signed his affidavid to the book KNOWING HE was WRONG,Also said BUSH even WINCED over the AD..I wonder how BUSH felt about the NO FLOSS AD...YOU AMERICANS are FUNNY people..

schweitz
08-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
There was a report on the schnitt show that one of the servicemen is partly RECANTING his story,SAID he signed his affidavid to the book KNOWING HE was WRONG,Also said BUSH even WINCED over the AD..I wonder how BUSH felt about the NO FLOSS AD...YOU AMERICANS are FUNNY people..

Not true.

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_aff.html

JustRalph
08-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing

yeah.,........the Boston Globe writer who penned the article today about this guy recanting..........WORKS FOR KERRY! He is signed to write a book about the campaign.............

Lefty
08-07-2004, 12:35 AM
It's okay for the naacp to run "hate" ads against Bush. It's okay for Michael Moore to put his opinion on film complete with cut and paste of half truths to somehow make "truth and call it a documentary. It's okay for moveon.org" to "morph " Bush into Hitler It's okay for Mrs. Kerry to call conservatives unamerican. It's okay for Al Gore to say the Pres. "Betrayed this country"But let a few concerned Vietnam vets say something against Kerry and the DNC klets the lawsuits fly. How could anyone doubt that Dems completely against free speech?

dav4463
08-07-2004, 01:47 AM
Lefty, you are very smart ! I wish your name was Righty though, it throws me off ! I agree with everything you just said. It is OK for Bush bashers to use propaganda films, actors, etc. to say nasty things about Bush, but one time it goes the other way.....lawsuit !!! I wish Bush wasn't so nice, he needs to get angry and put these people in their place. But he is naturally a nicer person which is part of the reason he makes a good president in the first place. There are times though, I just wish he would get mad and tell the Michael Moore's of the world to "stick it" !

PaceAdvantage
08-07-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by hcap
Pa check out the numbers
As I just posted on the "Kerrys Speech thread"

You're calling 2 or 3 points a bounce??? From what I hear, the usual "bounce" is between 5 and 7 points.....

Not so good....

Tom
08-07-2004, 12:38 PM
From the looks of Kerry's face, he bounced off of that!

Self-inflcited wound is a term I heard this week....by peple who were there, not web surfers. We rwill see. Good book out - Unfit To Serve. EVERYONE should read this book before they vote(hehehe)

So let's see how 4 months in Viet Nam make Kerry fit to serve.
He knew that the magic number to get out was three. He get;s three minor wound,s no hospital time, one maybe even self-inflicted, jury still out on that one.
Bottom line, as a soldier, Kerry was a miserable failure , kept getting in trouble, putting outher in jeopardy having to pull his ass out of theifre.
Yup. Presidential material allright.

Now he has a secret plan to get us out of Iraq, plans to save the economy....Big Q here is: The bobble head oron is already in the senate...what is he waiting for? Money bills originalte in the senate, so originate one, you big mouthed fat head. The president is not responsible for introducing legislation, that is YOUR job, flat face. Maybe if you showed up for work once in a while, you could do your job and introduce the magic bullet legislation to save us all.
What a jerk this moron is.

Lance
08-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Tom wrote:

"Money bills originalte in the senate, so originate one, you big mouthed fat head."

Ah, such eloquence. The problem, Tom, is that money bills originate in the House. This is a simple piece of information that most of us learn in eighth grade.

"What a jerk this moron is."

What a tempting target this sentence of yours is, Tom.

Tom
08-07-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Lance

What a tempting target this sentence of yours is, Tom.

Take your shot...I mis-spoke. Point is still, what use is Kerry being a senator if he doesn't do something?

dav4463
08-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Kerry is out there speaking for family values, gun ownership, and quoting the Bible !! Am I missing something, but aren't the liberals against all that ? Looks to me like he is trying to sound like President Bush. He's kind of like Al Gore who went to a logging community (all dressed up in his logging suit !) and talked about the importance of their jobs, and then the very next day spoke to all the tree-huggers about saving the environment. For the democrats...it depends on your audience to decide for you what you will stand for today .

JustRalph
08-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Dems=Duplicity

One entry found for duplicity.

Main Entry: du·plic·i·ty
Pronunciation: du-'pli-s&-tE also dyu-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Etymology: Middle English duplicite, from Middle French, from Late Latin duplicitat-, duplicitas, from Latin duplex
1 : contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action
2 : the quality or state of being double or twofold
3 : the technically incorrect use of two or more distinct items (as claims, charges, or defenses) in a single legal action

Dannyboy
08-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
Dems=Duplicity

One entry found for duplicity.

Main Entry: du·plic·i·ty
Pronunciation: du-'pli-s&-tE also dyu-
Function: noun\deceptive words or action
2 : the quality or state of being double or twofold
3 : the technically incorrect use of two or more distinct items (as claims, charges, or defenses) in a single legal action

I thought people thought about things

Buckeye
08-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Better think again.

How can I vote for someone unless I have reasons?

Suff
08-08-2004, 12:47 AM
if yo got ten reasons...... you'd still be in that camp.

Jobs
envirnoment
stockmarket

There is three...... you want more?

kenwoodallpromos
08-08-2004, 02:12 PM
There is picture of Kerry in Vietnam in his khaki uniform with full medals, not just ribbon bars- he is in violation of uniform regulations by wearing full medals with khakis and having them on incorrectly.
He obviously just wanted to show them off for the camera.

CryingForTheHorses
08-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Ijust keep readin and reading,I have NEVER heard of this knd of stuff...wearing medals wrong..with wrong clothes, I am JUST learning about the patriotism in the USA.. Does it REALLY matter if he was a BAD soldier?.What does having to be a good soldier have to do with him running the USA?..Some people are OUT of their elements when it comes to certain things, Maybe he CAN really run this country? I would also think if BUSH was defeated, A LOT of this fighting would stop..I feel the iraqi people HATE BUSH because of DADDY BUSH.

Now for BUSH
I think this man has handled the heat well,He has had a lot on his plate since 911.Im wondering if AL GORE (The Bore) would have had the guts and moxy to go after these terrorists.The war in iraq was a long time coming, ONLY thing was BUSH warned them and ALL the evidence left iraq.He did free millions, PUT a MURDERER in JAIL, Caught several key figures,Blasted them in their holes,I think he should be reelected..He needs to see this war though

Tom
08-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Amen.

Lefty
08-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Kerry and the Vietnam war, I could care less. He CHOSE to make it a campaign issue from the git-go and concentrated on it at the Convention instead of his 19-20 yrs in the Senate. I think he would be lousy Pres.; putting the U.N. ahead of this country, letting terrorism get an even stronger foothold and killing the economy with tax raises.
Terrorism: Growing bold under Clinton, getting even stronger under Kerry!

Tom
08-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Kerry has admitted that he is a war criminal. That he committed atocities in Viet Nam under orders. Yet only one man who served with him collaboroates that story. 23 other absolutley dispute the validity of it (Swiftboat vets).
So, which is Kerry:

1. A liar, who is accusing brave soliers of war crimes for his own political gains, or

2. A war criminal, who was afraid to disobey orders when he knew they were wrong ( remember Nurremburg???)
By his own words, he is one of these. Does it matter, really? How can you support either for president?

And we are only going there becasue Keery led us there. HE wants to make his war records the mainstay of his campaign. So let's roll. I thinkg Kerry should be arrested and charged in the world court as a war criminal and his own words be used as evidence. I say, turn him over to the UN Monday morning. Let's take out the trash.

PaceAdvantage
08-08-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Suff
if yo got ten reasons...... you'd still be in that camp.

Jobs
envirnoment
stockmarket

There is three...... you want more?

Jobs - similar unemployment rate today as when Clinton was reelected

Environment - is it markedly worse than it was 4 years ago? If you say yes, offer some good proof.

Stockmarket - acts as it acts. If you look at a chart of the S&P starting from 1996, the start of Clinton's second term, and the beginning of the bubble, you will see that right now, we are at a point MIDWAY between the low of 1996 and the high of August 2000. Not a real bad place to be. Markets don't go up forever, and they don't go down forever. There has to be ebb and flow....

kenwoodallpromos
08-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Demos and Kerry are basing their campaign on the past, as per multiple convention speakers, refusal to let 200 go, and Kerry's basing his campaign on his Vietnam service, by staging events beginning with his re-entacting the killing of the enemy 2 days later to the swift ferry boat entrance to the convention and his introduction.
Kerry falsely staged his time during Vietnam; his congressional testimony was staged (would "frame it different" now); his turnabout on issues are staged, his endy's meal was staged.
Kerry's reason for basing his campaign on Vietnam was errantly thinking Demos are now war mongers, and an attempt to trash Bush's national guard record, which was produced. Kerry has refused to allow release of his war record on form 180.
Kerry will not run on his Senate record.
Kerry will be tyhe 1st senator to win in 100 years other than Kennedy; and there is a Republican governor in Mass, so there will be gridlock if he wins.
Bush is saving his best shots until late, and many will desert Kerry, so it will be a landslide for Bush as big shots cannot trust Kerry on terrorism or the economy.
_____
That is why a little thing like improper wearing of medals to shoiw off is just a sampling of Kerry's ego fogging his judgement.
And he says he would not even wait 6 minutes to respond to 9/11? He is nuts!

Tom
08-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Your chance to act......