PDA

View Full Version : Something nice for a change

chrisl
06-27-2017, 11:06 PM
My daughter has been in the fishing industry for about the last 10 years. She worked on boats, lodges, hiking guide in Southeast Alaska. A gal she grew up with, and has worked with, got here own fishing tinder. They crewed the boat up, with the first all girl fishing crew in Alaska. The producers of the hit show Deadliest Catch, have been on the boat for the last 2 weeks 24/7. They are filming the pilot of a new reality show, of this boat. Sounds like a lot of channels are bidding on this show. My daughter told me it is so scripted. I really is think this cool. All my children who are Norwegian/Aleut have been raised in the woods and on the water. I wish her the best of luck.

jocko699
06-27-2017, 11:19 PM
My daughter has been in the fishing industry for about the last 10 years. She worked on boats, lodges, hiking guide in Southeast Alaska. A gal she grew up with, and has worked with, got here own fishing tinder. They crewed the boat up, with the first all girl fishing crew in Alaska. The producers of the hit show Deadliest Catch, have been on the boat for the last 2 weeks 24/7. They are filming the pilot of a new reality show, of this boat. Sounds like a lot of channels are bidding on this show. My daughter told me it is so scripted. I really is think this cool. All my children who are Norwegian/Aleut have been raised in the woods and on the water. I wish her the best of luck.

Wish you and her the best!!!!

oughtoh
06-28-2017, 12:04 AM
The best to her. That is so cool. Please post when you find out if and when it will be on tv.

johnhannibalsmith
06-28-2017, 12:11 AM
Very nice change, indeed. I can think of few things I'd rather do less than spend more than a few hours stuck on most boats, but I also find the whole idea of spending a lot time out exploring and working the waters to be a pretty intriguing way to spend time. Good luck to her!