PDA

View Full Version : Comey is a Liar

barn32
06-26-2017, 12:29 PM
This board has spoken. According to more than half the political posters here Comey is an unmitigated liar.

That being the case it also means he is lying about former attorney general Loretta Lynch. If Comey lies about eveything he says then his current lies about Lynch should be discarded as the witch hunt that they are as should his lies about Trump.

Right wing hypocrites can't have it both ways. Either Comey is always telling the truth or he is always lying.

It's not logical that he's lying about Trump and telling the truth about Lynch, or vice versa. (Although I'm sure some will argue that.)

If you're going to drop the witch hunt on Trump then you have to drop the witch hunt on Lynch.

It has to be both, not one or the other.

Which is it?

delayjf
06-26-2017, 12:51 PM
If you're going to drop the witch hunt on Trump then you have to drop the witch hunt on Lynch.

Did the FBI indeed refer to the Hillary Clinton email investigation as a "Matter"? According to Comey, they did.

woodtoo
06-26-2017, 01:23 PM
Right wing hypocrites can't have it both ways. Either Comey is always telling the truth or he is always lying.

It's not logical that he's lying about Trump and telling the truth about Lynch, or vice versa. (Although I'm sure some will argue that.)

Which is it?

I guess by your standards he never told the truth in his life...to anyone.
:liar:

ElKabong
06-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Either Comey is always telling the truth or he is always lying.

Which is it?

With a lack of common logic, you'll have a hard time finding your way around the world. Pretty tough on you right now, isn't it?

Clocker
06-26-2017, 01:56 PM
With a lack of common logic, you'll have a hard time finding your way around the world.
Unless you aspire to a career as a liberal politician.

chadk66
06-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Unless you aspire to a career as a liberal politician.:pound:

barn32
06-26-2017, 03:35 PM
If Comey is lying about Trump he's lying about Lynch.

No intelligent responses yet. I'll keep waiting.

Nutz and Boltz
06-26-2017, 05:28 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox

delayjf
06-26-2017, 05:58 PM

Its possible he's telling the truth about one and not the other. I do find it interesting that he voluntarily dropped a dime on Lynch our of the clear blue.

AndyC
06-26-2017, 06:01 PM
..........That being the case it also means he is lying about former attorney general Loretta Lynch. If Comey lies about eveything he says then his current lies about Lynch should be discarded as the witch hunt that they are as should his lies about Trump.........Which is it?

Does a liar always lie or do they only lie when it helps them? Think Hillary Clinton.

davew
06-26-2017, 06:15 PM

Just because a person lies some of the time, does not mean they lie all the time. A good example is Hilary Clinton and who she is talking to at the time.....

chadk66
06-26-2017, 06:57 PM
everybody knows Comey is a liar. we just don't know which are lies, half truths or truths.

barn32
06-26-2017, 06:58 PM
Everyone is missing the point of the thread.

Republicans choose to believe what they want to believe whenever it suits their narrative.

When Comey reopened the Clinton investigation he was correct to do so and naturally a darling of the right.

When Comey said what he said about Trump he was lying and Trump was telling the truth, that makes Comey worthless.

When Comey said what he said about Lynch the whacko-right cheered that finally we are going to investigate the "real" criminals.

If you're a conservative. You can have your cake and eat it too.

Hypocrites.

JustRalph
06-26-2017, 07:23 PM
Its possible he's telling the truth about one and not the other. I do find it interesting that he voluntarily dropped a dime on Lynch our of the clear blue.

Me too. He could have kept his mouth shut. Motivation is unclear.

delayjf
06-26-2017, 08:25 PM
When Comey reopened the Clinton investigation he was correct to do so and naturally a darling of the right.

Did He have a choice? Notice he also cleared her a few days later. He let her off the hook twice. Three times if you include the Marc Rich investigation.

Me too. He could have kept his mouth shut. Motivation is unclear.
Yesterday

Maneuvering for amnesty in turn for testimony perhaps? I'm stumped too.

Tom
06-26-2017, 08:40 PM
If you're a conservative. You can have your cake and eat it too.

Hypocrites.

Anyone who says Lynch did NOT interfere with the election on that runway is an idiot. There is ample evidence.

There is zero evidence that Trump lied.

barn32
06-26-2017, 08:42 PM
When Comey reopened the Clinton investigation he was correct to do so and naturally a darling of the right. Did He have a choice? Not making a judgment one way or the other. (I have an opinion but it doesn't matter.) When I said above, "he was correct to do so," I was simply parroting the right's reaction. My comments, and the reason for this thread are the hypocrisy of those reactions.

kingfin66
06-26-2017, 09:06 PM
You should already know that people are going to believe whatever fits their narrative.

Clocker
06-26-2017, 09:13 PM
My comments, and the reason for this thread are the hypocrisy of those reactions.
People that have different opinions than you do about who is lying and who is telling the truth are hypocrites?

chadk66
06-26-2017, 09:26 PM
I'm completely baffled how lefties can possibly back anything about Comey after he pretty much put the dagger in Hillary's heart. Do they have amnesia that bad? Or is it they are band wagon jumpers solely because they think Comey is their ride to stick it to the R's? It's entertaining as hell to watch this lunacy.

barn32
06-26-2017, 09:40 PM
People that have different opinions than you do about who is lying and who is telling the truth are hypocrites?It's got nothing to do with me. They are hypocrites because they only accept the opinions that fit their narrative.

fast4522
06-26-2017, 09:41 PM
I'm completely baffled how lefties can possibly back anything about Comey after he pretty much put the dagger in Hillary's heart. Do they have amnesia that bad? Or is it they are band wagon jumpers solely because they think Comey is their ride to stick it to the R's? It's entertaining as hell to watch this lunacy.

That is a stretch suggesting that she has a heart, they are mad as hell because their cash cow the Clinton Global Initiative has been decapitated. Word is that Obama likes her business plan and because he will not get a seat on the supreme court he thinks that he is heir to the throne and is next.

reckless
06-26-2017, 09:45 PM
There has been many lies told in this hoax 'Russia' - 'Trump' - 'collusion' - 'Comey' - 'miscarriage of justice' story -- and they've all be told by the Democrats, the disgraced ex-FBI director, and the all-in hate America cabal of Obama-Lynch-Holder-Clinton-Rice ... plus their partners in crime, the left wing media.

The only person telling the truth from Day One is your president and mine, the great Donald J. Trump, President of the United States.

You're welcome!

Clocker
06-26-2017, 09:49 PM
It's got nothing to do with me. They are hypocrites because they only accept the opinions that fit their narrative.

So you can look into the souls of people here and discover their motives for accepting or rejecting positions?

ReplayRandall
06-26-2017, 09:52 PM
So you can look into the souls of people here and discover their motives for accepting or rejecting positions?

Ol' Barney is really Miss Cleo in disguise.....

https://youtu.be/oxopPDMq7rs

fast4522
06-26-2017, 10:00 PM

Which is it?

Bullshit, that is not how it works. We know upfront that no one will roll over and rat out the elite scum in this instance, if we can burn someone at the stake lets have the starter fluid handy.

Clocker
06-26-2017, 10:03 PM
Ol' Barney is really Miss Cleo in disguise.....

I wonder if he can look into the souls of horses or trainers? :D

chadk66
06-26-2017, 10:15 PM
That is a stretch suggesting that she has a heart, they are mad as hell because their cash cow the Clinton Global Initiative has been decapitated. Word is that Obama likes her business plan and because he will not get a seat on the supreme court he thinks that he is heir to the throne and is next.all very true:ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall
06-26-2017, 10:15 PM
I wonder if he can look into the souls of horses or trainers? :D

Nah...Here's a typical race that Ol' Barney has bet....nothing but empty pockets:

https://youtu.be/IHXbso6RZ04