PDA

View Full Version : Former AG Loretta Lynch Inquiry

woodtoo
06-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Leaders of the Judicial Committee, Chuck Grassley, Dianne Feinstein officially begin investigation, send letter of inquiry to Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Their investigation surrounds Lynch assuring the Hillary Clinton campaign
that the FBI probe into Clinton emails wouldn't go too far.
You know stuff like meeting Bill on a plane and communications between
Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and her staff...real crimes.
They want a response by July 7.

About time.

JustRalph
06-24-2017, 04:53 PM
They are just going through the motions

davew
06-24-2017, 05:27 PM
'on the advice of my attorney, I plead the 5th'

chadk66
06-24-2017, 07:30 PM
why do they mess around doing this crap. neither party is going to put the screws to the other. it's all banter and no action. just let it rest and let us vote the worthless scum out of office. everybody (at least those that matter) has gotten this figured out finally and electing Trump was the start. The cleansing is just starting. The only thing this is good for is helping us sort the wheat from the chafe

davew
06-24-2017, 07:50 PM
why do they mess around doing this crap. neither party is going to put the screws to the other. it's all banter and no action. just let it rest and let us vote the worthless scum out of office. everybody (at least those that matter) has gotten this figured out finally and electing Trump was the start. The cleansing is just starting. The only thing this is good for is helping us sort the wheat from the chafe

because it is now the ones appointed that are bothersome than the ones elected

Fager Fan
06-25-2017, 09:41 AM
'on the advice of my attorney, I plead the 5th'

I am wondering if congressmen and members of the administration should not be allowed 5th amendment rights where it involves their jobs. Can't we say that the rights of the people to the truth about our government supersedes the individual politician's 5th amendment rights, therefore can't a law saying that they must testify and cannot invoke their 5th amendment rights be deemed lawful? I'm getting tired of politicians impeding truth about government wrongs or getting away with it through the cutting of deals.

Tom
06-25-2017, 11:18 AM
I say you forfeit all personal rights when you hold a public office.
If you don't like, just don't take the job.

We have the right to hold our "leaders" to higher standards because they, unlike us, are in positions of power. If they are not abusing that power, should have nothing to hide.

CincyHorseplayer
06-25-2017, 11:25 AM
I hope this is just the beginning. I have never seen this level of total political hatred in my lifetime of the sitting president. And it was just gingerbread and wonderful with the last administration while they ran reality into the ground. There is more meat on the bone with the last administration. I hope they hang em all. Now that it's cool to just kill people and all. I'll take court dates and criminal sentences.

chadk66
06-25-2017, 11:56 AM
because it is now the ones appointed that are bothersome than the ones electedit's not gonna matter. it's the same ole same ole. there will be nothing but lip service done and nothing will come of it. it's nothing but a dog and pony show for all of us.

JustRalph
06-25-2017, 03:25 PM
Your rights begin the moment you take your first breath, sometimes before, and there is no apparatus for removing your rights beyond those for felony convictions.

No way politicians would ever give them up.

Tom
06-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Correct, Ralph. elected official may do a lot of things, but they will never do the right thing.

delayjf
06-26-2017, 08:32 AM
They are just going through the motions

I agree, Trumps needs to appoint a different Special Prosecutor to investigate the Clintons and the Obama administration. I would appoint Mark Levin.

chadk66
06-26-2017, 09:59 AM
I agree, Trumps needs to appoint a different Special Prosecutor to investigate the Clintons and the Obama administration. I would appoint Mark Levin.This

barn32
06-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Stop the Lynch, Obama and Clinton witch hunt!

Clocker
06-27-2017, 09:22 PM

I agree, since only two of those are actual witches.

Clocker
06-27-2017, 09:27 PM
I agree, Trumps needs to appoint a different Special Prosecutor to investigate the Clintons and the Obama administration. I would appoint Mark Levin.

I think Trump should appoint Levin as Special Prosecutor to investigate the Mueller investigation. That guy is building an empire on the government tab. He has hired more attorneys than a Wall Street law firm.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-lawyers/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-lawyers/index.html)

Tom
07-01-2017, 10:13 AM
So far, the only thing Bueller has "discovered" is the check book.
One thing he will will never find.....integrity.

The man is a hack and a fraud.
Nothing more.

davew
07-01-2017, 10:40 AM

as one of the great members of Congress said "we need to investigate to find out who did what"

davew
08-08-2017, 03:39 PM
I still wonder if Billy offered Lynch and her alter ego Elizabeth Carlisle, a position on the supreme court if Hilary elected.

Even though Comey and FBI could find no records on tarmac encounter with Bill, the DOJ found over 400 pages of emails outlining suggested talking points. Is this collusion?

woodtoo
08-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Yes collusion to hide the truth.

davew
12-19-2018, 11:54 AM
Lynch being interviewed at a hearing again today .. I wonder if she will remember anything?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4769666/Loretta-Lynch-used-fake-email-account-Elizabeth-Carlisle.html

davew
02-23-2020, 07:32 AM
new book coming out - secret on the tarmac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GUB8ALTpH0

woodtoo
02-23-2020, 08:02 AM
new book coming out - secret on the tarmac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GUB8ALTpH0

Cant wait for more details that are likely related to Ukraine or Russia.

davew
06-13-2021, 05:47 PM
Tarmac reporter commits suicide - another anti-Clinton bites the dust

JustRalph
06-13-2021, 06:35 PM
Tarmac reporter commits suicide - another anti-Clinton bites the dust

Spooky shit

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2021, 01:42 AM
The message being...don't **** with the Clintons.

How has Donald Trump gotten away with it for so long? Oh wait...

stuball
06-17-2021, 10:06 AM
In order to do that we need a criminal justice system -- Do you know where we can get one -- we could trade the one we have now even up with any third world shithole and get the better of the deal
I hope this is just the beginning. I have never seen this level of total political hatred in my lifetime of the sitting president. And it was just gingerbread and wonderful with the last administration while they ran reality into the ground. There is more meat on the bone with the last administration. I hope they hang em all. Now that it's cool to just kill people and all. I'll take court dates and criminal sentences.

davew
06-17-2021, 11:32 PM
Spooky shit

the Clinton's see dead people

davew
07-03-2021, 06:10 AM
the intelligence community saying the 'russians' had an email from Lynch saying she will not prosecute Clinton. whether true or 'russian disinformation', Comey decided to take the heat off of Lynch with his press conference.

Marshall Bennett
07-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Most crooked bunch of bastards to ever work in government. In a decent world Clinton and Lynch both would be in a federal prison.