PDA

View Full Version : London.......Again?

jocko699
06-18-2017, 08:54 PM
Seems like another car was driven into pedestrians.

thaskalos
06-18-2017, 10:02 PM
What do you expect...when they drive on the wrong side of the street?

ElKabong
06-18-2017, 10:50 PM
What do you expect...when they drive on the wrong side of the street?

You're not funny...again.

ElKabong
06-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Seems like another car was driven into pedestrians.

Best to wait until all the facts are in, but eyewitnesses say Muslims were targeted. Really hate to see this. The driver and passengers in the van are terrorists in their own right if this is the case. Hoping it's not.:1:

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2017, 10:45 AM
What do you expect? When you kick a dog enough times, he jumps up and will bite back.

Not excusing this in any way if it turns out to be a "retaliation terror attack," but you had to know this sort of thing was coming eventually...

MargieRose
06-19-2017, 03:19 PM
What do you expect? When you kick a dog enough times, he jumps up and will bite back.

Not excusing this in any way if it turns out to be a "retaliation terror attack," but you had to know this sort of thing was coming eventually...
Perfect analogy, and it's true. I believe that in this guys case, it didn't matter who the Muslims that he attacked were just as long as they were Muslims. Unfortunately, I believe that he has set a precedence, and he won't be the last to feel justified in retaliating in kind against a despised ideology.

And unfortunately, in the same sense, I can see something similar happening in this country between the Left and the awakening Right.

Tom
06-19-2017, 09:08 PM
Instant Karma's gonna get you.
Welcome to the world your people created.

What can one say, but.....Allah Akba.

Native Texan III
06-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Imam commended for stopping the enraged target victims from lynching the white racist driver. Police now have a live one on trial for once.

Muslims also first in line to give aid and shelter to those escaping the London Grenfell Tower inferno - at least 79 dead.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/14/muslims-observing-ramadan-saved-residents-in-london-high-rise-fire/

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Among any ethnic or religious or however-you-want-to-classify-them-group, it's not the good ones you have to worry about...