PDA

View Full Version : Texas voter fraud

JustRalph
06-18-2017, 07:46 PM
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/06/16/ellis-county-constable-convicted-voter-fraud

RunForTheRoses
06-18-2017, 08:36 PM
Yeah but since he was going against Repugnicans it is all good. He'll probably be given the Debbie Schussel Shirley Chisholm Memorial award at the next Democrap soiree in Austin.

Nutz and Boltz
06-18-2017, 09:00 PM
This type of stuff has been going on forever. It's only now that it can be tracked more easily.

mostpost
06-19-2017, 02:29 PM
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/06/16/ellis-county-constable-convicted-voter-fraud
This guy was convicted of helping eighteen nursing home residents to fill out an application for a mail in ballot without signing the proper box on the application. He was not convicted of forging applications for any of the residents. He was not convicted of voting for them. He was not convicted of changing votes. He was not convicted of colluding with Russia.

He violated a technicality in Texas election law. And once again, you have violated the law of common sense.

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2017, 02:33 PM
He was not convicted of colluding with Russia.Neither has Trump, but that hasn't stopped you or all of the other crazy democrats from running around screaming like a lost child about it.

ElKabong
06-19-2017, 02:41 PM
He violated a technicality in Texas election law. And once again, you have violated the law of common sense.

Ellis County prosecutors Nicole Crain and Nicole Dempsey said Davis helped Waxahachie nursing home residents fill out requests for mail-in ballots without indicating he assisted them, as the law requires. All had the ability to legally make their own decisions but one of the women he helped had Alzheimer's.

Even a simpleton like yourself can figure this out. It's step one toward voter fraud.

One can either realize what this guy did was illegal (and, with even greater illegal intent) or keep one's head in the sand and continue to look like a fool. Your move.

Read the article in its entirity. The guy is a criminal

mostpost
06-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Yeah but since he was going against Repugnicans it is all good. He'll probably be given the Debbie Schussel Shirley Chisholm Memorial award at the next Democrap soiree in Austin.
Where is your evidence that he was going against Repugnicans? Do you know that all eighteen of the people he helped were Democrats? Do you know that half of them were Democrats? Do you know that any of them were Democrats? That information was not given in the article; nor was it claimed by the prosecution.

The County Attorney Patrick Wilson said; It's still debatable whether the people at the nursing home knew what they were signing when Davis showed up,"

Why is it debatable, Mr. Wilson? Could you not have gone to the nursing home and asked the people? Showed them the paper and asked, Do you know what this form does? Did you sign it of your own volition? Did you understand what you were signing?

Also, are you aware that County Attorney Wilson was asked to step aside due to bias and a conflict of interest?

mostpost
06-19-2017, 03:21 PM
Ellis County prosecutors Nicole Crain and Nicole Dempsey said Davis helped Waxahachie nursing home residents fill out requests for mail-in ballots without indicating he assisted them, as the law requires. All had the ability to legally make their own decisions but one of the women he helped had Alzheimer's.

Even a simpleton like yourself can figure this out. It's step one toward voter fraud.

One can either realize what this guy did was illegal (and, with even greater illegal intent) or keep one's head in the sand and continue to look like a fool. Your move.

Read the article in its entirity. The guy is a criminal
I read the article in its entirety; three times. That's why I understood it so much better than you. The whole case rests on the technicality that Davis did not sign the box indicating he had helped the residents fill the forms out.

I am not disputing that is a violation of the Texas laws. I am disputing that it was part of some great Democratic conspiracy. I'm disputing that it is anything more than a technical error that had no effect on any election.

And I was wondering how the genius County Attorney figured out that Davis had helped these folks if he never signed saying he did so. I went back and looked at the copy of the application provided with the article. Sure enough the box which states that someone helped the applicant was checked. Davis could have left it unchecked and no one would have known the difference. I think, if Davis had been a Republican constable, they would have simply sent back the applications asking that he sign them. You know what? I would have been fine with that.

mostpost
06-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Neither has Trump, but that hasn't stopped you or all of the other crazy democrats from running around screaming like a lost child about it.
Not yet, he hasn't.

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2017, 03:27 PM
I am disputing that it was part of some great Democratic conspiracy.It's not a conspiracy. It's unspoken policy.

Mulerider
06-19-2017, 03:37 PM
It's not a conspiracy. It's unspoken policy.

I'm a Texan, old enough to remember Lyndon Johnson's various campaigns. He wasn't called "Landslide Lyndon" for nothing, you know...

ElKabong
06-19-2017, 05:44 PM
I am not disputing that is a violation of the Texas law.

"Damn negro. That's all you had to say"!
Samuel L Jackson

The rest of your post was a total waste of cyberspace. The intention was voter fraud.

JustRalph
01-25-2019, 07:03 PM
58,000 illegal non citizen voters identified.

A tent city is my recommendation.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/texas-secretary-of-state-says-58000-non-citizens-voted-in-elections/

Lemon Drop Husker
01-25-2019, 07:23 PM
This guy was convicted of helping eighteen nursing home residents to fill out an application for a mail in ballot without signing the proper box on the application. He was not convicted of forging applications for any of the residents. He was not convicted of voting for them. He was not convicted of changing votes. He was not convicted of colluding with Russia.

Brenda Snipes agrees with you.

It isn't voter fraud if ballots are stuffed with Dem votes.

davew
01-25-2019, 07:50 PM
nothing to see here

there are legitimate non-profits that pay people all over the country to do the same thing (some are called community organizers)

some great politicians have this background such as Barach 0bama

PaceAdvantage
01-25-2019, 09:48 PM

https://freebeacon.com/issues/texas-secretary-of-state-says-58000-non-citizens-voted-in-elections/That's ok. Mostpost told me this never to hardly never happens. 58,000 counts as never still in my book.

Mulerider
01-25-2019, 10:58 PM

https://freebeacon.com/issues/texas-secretary-of-state-says-58000-non-citizens-voted-in-elections/

Actually, 95,000 non-citizens were identified as illegally registered voters in Texas. The 58,000 number were those who were found to have actually voted in Texas elections.

Today's report is the result of a year-long study between the Texas Secretary of State and the Department of Public Safety.

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/about/newsreleases/2019/012519.shtml

PaceAdvantage
01-25-2019, 11:07 PM
Mostpost says 58,000 wouldn't even be enough to swing an elec....oh wait....

Mulerider
01-25-2019, 11:17 PM
Mostpost says 58,000 wouldn't even be enough to swing an elec....oh wait....

Yes, well, Mr. Mostpost said the doubling of my health insurance premiums after Obamacare passed couldn't have happened, either.

Tom
01-26-2019, 10:42 AM
I thought I heard on the radio today those 58,000 have 30 days to prove they were citizens when they voted?

Anyone verify this?

Tom
01-26-2019, 10:43 AM
Yes, well, Mr. Mostpost said the doubling of my health insurance premiums after Obamacare passed couldn't have happened, either.

Sometime mosite's posts come postage due! :lol:

JustRalph
01-26-2019, 11:24 AM
I thought I heard on the radio today those 58,000 have 30 days to prove they were citizens when they voted?

Anyone verify this?

The Dallas DA is saying this.......they are very lenient to illegals up that way.

I heard an interview with two Dallas officials who say they aren’t interested in prosecution

davew
01-26-2019, 11:57 AM
I suspect California is much worse, as they give drivers licenses to anyone who can pass the test and automatically register to vote.

Many of the people coming from south of the border are illiterate in their own language, so not sure how they pass the test.

ElKabong
01-26-2019, 08:14 PM
The Dallas DA is saying this.......they are very lenient to illegals up that way.

I heard an interview with two Dallas officials who say they aren’t interested in prosecution

Dallas county is a lost cause. The new DA is Creuzot, who ran on a highly liberal platform. He will definitely soft petal this, he will fall in lock in step with what the current Obama / Pelosi / Schumer doctrine dictates.

Only hope is that the state takes this on. Hopefully they will. I posted about this and / or elsewhere that I saw this in 2012 when I was renewing my drivers license. People that couldn't speak English were given voter registration forms, and were encouraged to fill them out and return. Couldn't believe it.

Any wonder why the more affluent have moved to the suburban counties to get away from this nonsense?

Buckeye
01-26-2019, 08:30 PM
No.

The Democrats are trying to replace the electorate since they haven't won a popular vote election among us since 1964!

Problem is we are 'woke' to their scheme.