PDA

View Full Version : AG Sessions testifies.

mostpost
06-14-2017, 12:51 AM
It has been more than seven hours since Jeff Sessions finished testifying before the Senate Intelligence committee. I am still waiting for you guys to tell me what a great job he did. But wait a minute. You can't do that because even you know he totally sucked. I lost count of the different variations of I do not recollect that. And when I grew bored with that, I could count on, I won't answer because the President might assert executive privilege. Not he has asserted executive privilege, but he might.

This man should not be allowed out in public without an adult caretaker.

fast4522
06-14-2017, 01:24 AM

The only thing he is guilty of is not supporting your Marxist views of how the United States should be. When the second Supreme Court Justice is sworn in and seated on the court will you go back to OZ for a new brain instead of the constant nonsense? Be real for once in your life, they did nothing wrong other than winning and flushing your view of things down the shitter, deal with it.

ElKabong
06-14-2017, 01:47 AM
It has been more than seven hours since Jeff Sessions finished testifying before the Senate Intelligence committee. I am still waiting for you guys to tell me what a great job he did. But wait a minute. You can't do that because even you know he totally sucked. I lost count of the different variations of I do not recollect that

At least you have a new excuse for that bad breath of yours. That Nothingburger diet of yours reeks of rot.

You and joe McCarthy , quite the pair with the red scare shit.

tucker6
06-14-2017, 06:39 AM
Face it Mostie, the red scare meme is dying an ignominious death. The more Americans know, the less they care. You guys need to find something more fresh than a dead fish.

#sadforyou

woodtoo
06-14-2017, 09:21 AM
It has been more than seven hours since Jeff Sessions finished testifying before the Senate Intelligence committee. I am still waiting for you guys to tell me what a great job he did. But wait a minute. You can't do that because even you know he totally sucked. I lost count of the different variations of I do not recollect that. And when I grew bored with that, I could count on, I won't answer because the President might assert executive privilege. Not he has asserted executive privilege, but he might.

Your tears are causing the oceans to rise.:lol: Poor boy!

davew
06-14-2017, 09:23 AM

It is a good thing the dem leaders have their caretakers with them to help them remember stuff in their speeches.

I wonder if Sessions will get contempt charge>
http://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-held-in-contempt-of-congress-077988

wisconsin
06-14-2017, 09:25 AM

Well, the truth is, he did a great job. We all know, so there is no reason to come here to rub it in.

CincyHorseplayer
06-14-2017, 10:09 AM
What I find amusing is that the left has no idea of how to take "Official Capacity".

With Comey they say "He only leaked information as a private citizen". But the material was obtained by working in an official capacity. Illegal.

With Sessions he was not required to divulge meetings with anybody unless as related to the election. As a senator any meetings he had with ANY foreign party were in an "Official Capacity"!

This BS crusade has gone from collusion to obstruction to what next? Trump is just bad and needs impeached? LOL!

These people are sheep.

And Trump and Co are just baaaahhhhhddd!:cool:

FantasticDan
06-14-2017, 10:56 AM
Face it Mostie, the red scare meme is dying an ignominious death. The more Americans know, the less they care. You guys need to find something more fresh than a dead fish.:D This is like suggesting that the Super Bowl is over during the pre-game show. Both congressional probes are kicking into gear, and Mueller has just assembled his investigative dream team..

https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-team/

Long road ahead, and Americans most certainly do care.

Clocker
06-14-2017, 11:03 AM
It has been more than seven hours since Jeff Sessions finished testifying before the Senate Intelligence committee. I am still waiting for you guys to tell me what a great job he did.

Some of us had much more important things to do than watch that kabuki theater, such as rearranging the sock drawer or emptying the dish washer.

Senate "Intelligence" Committee? :pound:

The usual round of softball questions from one side of the aisle and "Do you still beat your wife" rhetoric from the opposition. Only the players change from one administration to the next.

And speaking of needing caretakers, the only clip on the high-light reel was Kamala Harris (D-CA) becoming unhinged, sputtering and spewing as usual. An obvious candidate for a presidential run in 2020 as the party moves further left into deeper irrelevancy.

ElKabong
06-14-2017, 11:11 AM
:popcorn::D This is like suggesting that the Super Bowl is over during the pre-game show. Both congressional probes are kicking into gear, and Mueller has just assembled his investigative dream team..

No. It's more like the 2017 nba finals.... No one gives a shit about it, and everyone other than conspiracy theorists knew how it would end. This circus is a joke, will accomplish nothing other than paint the democrat party as a bunch of joe McCarthy clowns. You guys are making those Birthers look like normal people now. Embarrassing

reckless
06-14-2017, 11:30 AM
:D This is like suggesting that the Super Bowl is over during the pre-game show. Both congressional probes are kicking into gear, and Mueller has just assembled his investigative dream team..

I originally posted this in another thread yesterday. I normally don't do things like this but if anyone is worthy of having their posts in multiple threads, it's me. :lol::lol:

Once again I call for all decent American patriots and citizens to write and to call both President Donald J. Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and demand that Democrat partisan Robert Mueller be fired as Special Prosecutor and end this investigation.

Mueller is a life-long hack who just hired four far left Democrat operatives, including one with deep insidious ties to the criminal Clinton Foundation.

These four were hired for one reason only -- to provide cover and to protect the true villains in this 'Russian' hoax story: Barry Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Loretta Lynch, all guilty of treason and other illegal conduct.

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2017, 12:26 PM
You guys are making those Birthers look like normal people now. EmbarrassingYeah, I mean at least Trump's literary agent didn't list Trump as a puppet of the Kremlin in his biography, like Obama's literary agent listed him as being born in Kenya in their bio of the future President...AND continued to list it that way on their WEBSITE up until the point he started RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT....:lol::lol::lol:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070106182928/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html#o

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Clocker
06-14-2017, 12:33 PM
I wonder if the "Mueller Dream Team" is going to look into at least 6 incidents of Obama meddling in foreign elections?

https://spectator.org/obamas-meddling-in-foreign-elections-six-examples/

reckless
06-14-2017, 03:02 PM
I wonder if the "Mueller Dream Team" is going to look into at least 6 incidents of Obama meddling in foreign elections?

https://spectator.org/obamas-meddling-in-foreign-elections-six-examples/

If the 'Russians' hacked the US election of 2016, could anyone --I ask, especially, those partisan fringe Democrats on this website-- please tell me how candidate Donald J. Trump and Sen. Jeff Sessions, and other players such as kook Roger Stone, the unknown and totally inconsequential Carter Page, Paul Manafort of Ukranian heritage (!), and career patriot and hero Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn... how in hell did all these people plot all this chicanery with the 'Russians' again?

They didn't and couldn't, of course. Sane, sound-minded people know better, which is everyone else besides Democrats and liberals.

IF the 'Russians' interfered with the Election of 2016, as every left wing crazy Democrat says they did, how come the Democrat President Obama didn't do a thing about it? Or ex-Sec'y of State Hillary Clinton? Or then current Sec'y of State John Kerry? Or FBI director, the disgraced Jim Comey? Or James Clapper? John Brennan? The last two our Intelligence pooh-bahs in charge to protect this country from such foreign espionage.

How did all these 'leaders', in charge of our government at the time, either not know or did know and did nothing about 'Russia' interfering in the Election of 2016?

delayjf
06-14-2017, 03:54 PM
These four were hired for one reason only -- to provide cover and to protect the true villains in this 'Russian' hoax story: Barry Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Loretta Lynch, all guilty of treason and other illegal conduct.

Agree - I'm waiting for the day Trump releases the Kraken on the above.

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2017, 04:40 PM
To think that Jeff Sessions, of all people, colluded with the Russians, is beyond preposterous. He has every right to be pissed off.

Payback is going to be a bitch.

Tom
06-14-2017, 05:05 PM
Agree - I'm waiting for the day Trump releases the Kraken on the above.

That group of anti-americans did fix a primary and attempted to fix an election. All of them belong in prison.

chadk66
06-14-2017, 06:22 PM
enjoy the complete unraveling of the democratic party. :popcorn: Your never going to see anything like this again in your lifetime.

ReplayRandall
06-14-2017, 11:30 PM
And speaking of needing caretakers, the only clip on the high-light reel was Kamala Harris (D-CA) becoming unhinged, sputtering and spewing as usual. An obvious candidate for a presidential run in 2020 as the party moves further left into deeper irrelevancy.

When it comes to women like Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Kathy Griffin, Sharia Law doesn't seem to be a bad option after all.....:pound::rant::pound:

Tom
06-15-2017, 08:57 AM
Great idea, Randall - a point we can negotiate! :headbanger: