PDA

View Full Version : And now a word from Bruce Caitlyn Jenner

jimmyb
06-13-2017, 09:13 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/06/13/caitlyn-jenner-destroyed-trumps-decision-bathroom-privacy-rules/

Nutz and Boltz
06-16-2017, 04:02 PM
inappropriate comment deleted.:confused:

Inner Dirt
06-16-2017, 04:16 PM
How are you protecting children by letting boys into the girl's bathroom? The only thing disturbing is the freak that is Caitlyn Jenner. What I thought was funny is Caitlyn said at the time it was a he\she that it did not want to look like a man in a dress. Caitlyn needs to look in the mirror, if Caitlyn doesn't look like a man in a dress I don't know what does. Most of your transgenders or whatever they are have characteristics of the opposite sex before science messed with them, and even those don't look right after a sex change. Bruce was a 6'2" ex decathlete, a poor choice of a body to try to turn into a woman.

PaceAdvantage
06-16-2017, 04:46 PM
inappropriate comment deleted.:confused:No, but emoticon-only replies usually are...:lol:

Nutz and Boltz
06-16-2017, 04:50 PM
How are you protecting children by letting boys into the girl's bathroom? The only thing disturbing is the freak that is Caitlyn Jenner. What I thought was funny is Caitlyn said at the time it was a he\she that it did not want to look like a man in a dress. Caitlyn needs to look in the mirror, if Caitlyn doesn't look like a man in a dress I don't know what does. Most of your transgenders or whatever they are have characteristics of the opposite sex before science messed with them, and even those don't look right after a sex change. Bruce was a 6'2" ex decathlete, a poor choice of a body to try to turn into a woman.

What he said.:puke:

Marshall Bennett
06-17-2017, 06:42 AM
Bruce (Caitlyn or whatever) is a high profile spokesman for transgenders, but absolutely a horrible excuse for one. Freaks like Bruce are the worse kind due to their influence on otherwise fragile minds. His appearance and character sickens me to the core. It's not so much about sex, but lack of basic morality which Bruce has tossed aside in lieu of publicity, fame, and fortune.

Tom
06-17-2017, 09:55 AM
There are only two words from that sell out I want to hear...
Good Bye.