PDA

View Full Version : The hypocrisy couldn't be more striking

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2017, 03:46 PM
This is a good piece...it was linked to in another thread, but I think it deserves it's own place in this little place I like to call OFF TOPIC:

https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2017/06/11/corruption-and-collusion-obama-comey-and-the-press/

reckless
06-12-2017, 04:02 PM
This is a good piece...it was linked to in another thread, but I think it deserves it's own place in this little place I like to call OFF TOPIC:

https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2017/06/11/corruption-and-collusion-obama-comey-and-the-press/

I am replying for two reasons to the article... one, on this site for many, many times I said the real criminality in this 'Russia' hoax was Obama, Lynch, et al. I also was the only conservative on here that called for a full, complete and thorough investigation -- why? Because I knew of the crimes of Obama and the Justice Department and once the heat got too close to this reality, Trump would be declared 'cleared' and the investigation over. Now, others know this as well, but many in the media have kept their mouth shut; they are still protecting Obama, as usual.

The 2nd reason is the writer of the article, Andrew Klavan. When I was a small boy his father had a morning radio show that was No. 1 in NYC: 'Klavan and Finch' on WNEW-AM, 1130 on your radio dial.

They were funny, very funny and especially funny. But the real reason why I always loved Gene Klavan and Dee Finch was because more than anything else they were always and simply clever, a trait today that is lacking in comedy, punditry, sports writing and political commentary, both written and verbal.

delayjf
06-12-2017, 05:53 PM
If I were Trump, I might have to bide my time, but I when the time is right I would turn Sessions loose on Hillary, Obama, Louis Lerner, Comey etc giving all of them the political colonoscopy they deserve.

wisconsin
06-12-2017, 05:59 PM
If I were Trump, I might have to bide my time, but I when the time is right I would turn Sessions loose on Hillary, Obama, Louis Lerner, Comey etc giving all of them the political colonoscopy they deserve.

OMG, that would be a treat!

NJ Stinks
06-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Yea right. Donny Boy is the poor poor innocent me that Comey - a Republican - wrongly perceived as the major scumbag who needed 'documenting'. :rolleyes:

How low does one have to go to buy that garbage?

JustRalph
06-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Yea right. Donny Boy is the poor poor innocent me that Comey - a Republican - wrongly perceived as the major scumbag who needed 'documenting'. :rolleyes:

How low does one have to go to buy that garbage?

He lied. He did the same memo bullshit with GH Bush, but told the Senate panel Trump was the only one because he didn't trust him.

I wonder what Bush and Trump have in common?

tucker6
06-13-2017, 09:40 AM
He lied. He did the same memo bullshit with GH Bush, but told the Senate panel Trump was the only one because he didn't trust him.

I wonder what Bush and Trump have in common?

Not only that, he apparently testified behind closed doors that he had strong evidence that Lynch was obstructing his Hillary investigation for political reasons. He confronted Lynch and was told to leave her office. YET, that didn't merit a memo to memorialize his meeting with Lynch? Hypocrisy and lies from Comey.

Tom
06-13-2017, 08:15 PM
The only think we know for SURE after all this is the AG Sweet Loretta did indeed interfere with the election - to favor Hillary.

Sorry, lefties, facts is facts.:headbanger:

MargieRose
06-13-2017, 11:56 PM
The only think we know for SURE after all this is the AG Sweet Loretta did indeed interfere with the election - to favor Hillary.

Sorry, lefties, facts is facts.:headbanger:
"AG Sweet Loretta" :D