PDA

View Full Version : Urban Murder rate: Thanks Obama!

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 05:22 PM
http://truepundit.com/urban-murder-rates-fell-for-decades-obamas-second-term-changed-that/?platform=hootsuite

Terrible but ignored

chrisl
06-11-2017, 05:45 PM
This is a feather in that POS hat.

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 06:04 PM
The murder rate was almost double in 1991 when that POS scumbag thug George HW Bush was Prez :ThmbDown:

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 06:14 PM
The murder rate was almost double in 1991 when that POS scumbag thug George HW Bush was Prez :ThmbDown:

How is that germane ?

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 06:20 PM
How is that germane ?You're attributing a two-year rise in murder rates in three specific urban centers to Obama. I'm attributing the overall national murder rate in 1991 to Bush.

Bush's overall murder rate was almost twice what Obama's was. Perspective.

Thanks Bush, you POS.

Greyfox
06-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Does anyone really know why murder rates fluctuate?
I think that you would have more success correlating murders with Sun spot activity than Presidents.

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 06:27 PM
I think that you would have more success correlating murders with Sun spot activity than Presidents.
Of course you're right, but taking cheap shots against solar radiation isn't as satisfying :p

Clocker
06-11-2017, 06:34 PM

The answer is a lot closer to home than either of those influences. Exhibit A: Chicago, Illinois under any administration.

davew
06-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Of course you're right, but taking cheap shots against solar radiation isn't as satisfying :p

Solar radiation is the cause of any 'perceived' global warming.

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 07:34 PM

Thanks solar radiation!

jimmyb
06-11-2017, 09:47 PM
The FBI’s 2015 crime report revealed a 10.8 percent increase in murders from 2014 to 2015—the largest increase in a single year since 1971—along with a 3.9 percent increase in violent crime overall.

Obama insisted “there is no growing crime wave,” effectively ignoring the roughly 1500 victims of the post-2014 murder spike.

Obama’s claim of civic peace was also at odds with the televised evidence dramatic race riots, high-profile cop killings, rapes, murders, illegal alien crimes, and chaos that crossed the country during the second term of his presidency.

Not since the '60's have I seen anything remotely close.

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 10:30 PM
The FBI’s 2015 crime report revealed a 10.8 percent increase in murders from 2014 to 2015—the largest increase in a single year since 1971—along with a 3.9 percent increase in violent crime overall.

Obama insisted “there is no growing crime wave,” effectively ignoring the roughly 1500 victims of the post-2014 murder spike.

Obama’s claim of civic peace was also at odds with the televised evidence dramatic race riots, high-profile cop killings, rapes, murders, illegal alien crimes, and chaos that crossed the country during the second term of his presidency.

And targeting cops, inviting BLM to the Whitehouse etc encouraged Police officers to lay down on the job. Knowing a DOJ led by Obama would be unfriendly to police, did nothing but make it worse. And it will stay that way due to an unfriendly media.

jocko699
06-11-2017, 10:40 PM
And targeting cops, inviting BLM to the Whitehouse etc encouraged Police officers to lay down on the job. Knowing a DOJ led by Obama would be unfriendly to police, did nothing but make it worse. And it will stay that way due to an unfriendly media.

What is an acceptable amount of murders?

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 11:28 PM
What is an acceptable amount of murders?

You want to troll, don't do it with me.

MutuelClerk
06-12-2017, 12:11 AM
I wish you could shoot each other with the fingers you're pointing. We could blame the Three Stooges or Beavis and Butthead.

Hank
06-12-2017, 12:22 AM
http://truepundit.com/urban-murder-rates-fell-for-decades-obamas-second-term-changed-that/?platform=hootsuite

Terrible but ignored

So terrible.:(

Inner Dirt
06-12-2017, 09:29 AM

The media also fans the flames of the racial unrest by their biased reporting. Notice if a black person commits a crime against a white
person race of the perp and victim rarely or never get a mention. If the situation is flipped you get bold headlines "White teenager steals black lady's purse."

Also whenever a minority has a negative interaction with police they either leave out what the minority did to cause the situation to escalate or minimize it. The headlines read, "White policeman shots black man who drove off after being pulled over." When the guy drove off he struck an officer with his car and rammed a police car who had him hemmed in. They also failed to mention the car he was driving was stolen. I often find these stories on liberal news sites then I fish around elsewhere to get the whole story.

ronsmac
06-12-2017, 01:11 PM

Not since the '60's have I seen anything remotely close.The crack era of the early 90s was really bad. And the late 80s gang killings in L.A. may have been worse. Let's not forget Miami in the early 80s with the cocaine wars. In 15 years it'll be something new.

FantasticDan
06-12-2017, 01:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1SxZoFmOU

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2017, 01:20 PM
So terrible.:(More trolling...you guys are good

Now thaskalos has another off-topic post of mine with which to reveal my awful hypocrisy.

chadk66
06-12-2017, 01:40 PM
I have no problem with thugs, drug dealers, murderers and thieves killing themselves. I'm guessing the majority of the massive increase was just that. If so we should be rejoicing.

jimmyb
06-12-2017, 02:56 PM
The crack era of the early 90s was really bad. And the late 80s gang killings in L.A. may have been worse. Let's not forget Miami in the early 80s with the cocaine wars. In 15 years it'll be something new.

Maybe so, but I trust more what I see with my own eyes and the FBI numbers rather than a finely-tuned propaganda piece, which only give the false impression of knowing what’s going on.

ronsmac
06-12-2017, 06:06 PM
.[ .Baltimore for example,had 300 homicides in 1990 . The most since 1972 and it had nothing to do with Bush or whoever would have been president that year.

jimmyb
06-12-2017, 07:45 PM
.[ .Baltimore for example,had 300 homicides in 1990 . The most since 1972 and it had nothing to do with Bush or whoever would have been president that year.
It's troubling but Obama had not helped with his statements immediatly after the Baltimore riots.

Obama spoke – at last – about the madcap situation in Baltimore, but rather than telling protesters to go home, as analysts and peaceful residents alike wanted, he seemed to throw the police under the bus and fault them for the crisis and chaos that was tearing through the city streets.

He said, in a televised statement: “We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions. And it comes up it seems like once a week now, or every couple weeks. And so I think it’s understandable that, and more importantly moms and dads across the country, saying this is a crisis.”

Obama also went on to say the situation in Baltimore is indicative of “a slow rolling crisis” that’s “been going on a long time,” only coming to light because of social media campaigns and alert observers with cameras who shed light on police behaviors. We have to pay attention and respond to it,” he said.

Inner Dirt
06-13-2017, 11:00 AM
I have no problem with thugs, drug dealers, murderers and thieves killing themselves. I'm guessing the majority of the massive increase was just that. If so we should be rejoicing.

Unfortunately today's gang members aren't like 1930's mobsters who went out of their way to not shoot innocent people or cops, today too many innocent people get caught in the crossfire and there are many cases of mistaken identity.

ronsmac
06-13-2017, 11:54 AM
Unfortunately today's gang members aren't like 1930's mobsters who went out of their way to not shoot innocent people or cops, today too many innocent people get caught in the crossfire and there are many cases of mistaken identity.True. It's more like the 60s-80s when the mob and westies in NY might take civilians out for being witnesses. How I long for the 30s again.

FantasticDan
06-13-2017, 02:04 PM
Unfortunately today's gang members aren't like 1930's mobsters who went out of their way to not shoot innocent people or cops, today too many innocent people get caught in the crossfire and there are many cases of mistaken identity.
1930's mobsters ran entire cities and intimidated, terrorized, assaulted, and murdered civilians with little fear of ever being investigated for such crimes, let alone arrested.

Suggesting that they were "nobler" than the comparatively meager gang-related violence we see today is far from reality.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2017, 04:31 PM
And don't forget, they paid off the cops in the 1930s...:lol:

Tom
06-13-2017, 08:24 PM
Suggesting that they were "nobler" than the comparatively meager gang-related violence we see today is far from reality.

Ever heard of Chicago?