PDA

View Full Version : Voter reg problems...never happens

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 05:01 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/11/bill-clinton-harry-reid-democrat-voter-registration-crime-indiana-project

Gotta read this one......

Jess Hawsen Arown
06-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault: Oh, thank you very much.

Just switch Captain Renault with any Democrat. Same old. Same old.

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 05:44 PM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/11/bill-clinton-harry-reid-democrat-voter-registration-crime-indiana-project
Gotta read this one......
I did read it. It said this:

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said State Police found no evidence of voter fraud or voter suppression and that the charges against the workers arose from "a very bad, ill-advised business practice" of setting canvassers what appears to be a daily quota.

In other words, some temp workers made up some names so that they could meet their daily quota and keep their jobs. Had nothing to do with voter fraud or illegal voting.

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Yep,,,,,,I'm sure that's all there was......

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Did you hear that, Marion County investigators and prosecutors? You needed to contact Ralph cuz HE KNOWZ THE TRUTH :pound:

JustRalph
06-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Did you hear that, Marion County investigators and prosecutors? You needed to contact Ralph cuz HE KNOWZ THE TRUTH :pound:

Let me tell you what I do know. 90% of these cases are Dem operatives.

davew
06-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Let me tell you what I do know. 90% of these cases are Dem operatives.

How do you know? maybe they were just regular community organizers

tucker6
06-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Not surprising given that Marion County was one of four Indiana counties out of 92 that voted for Hillary last November. 57% voted for Hillary in the most populous county (Marion) in a state that voted for Donald at a 59% clip. Can you at least acknowledge that in the most democratic county in Indiana that some of us would be a little questioning of the prosecutors? Reminds me of Comey and his neutrality.

boxcar
06-12-2017, 12:47 PM
How do you know? maybe they were just regular community organizers

As opposed to irregular types? :eek:

boxcar
06-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Not surprising given that Marion County was one of four Indiana counties out of 92 that voted for Hillary last November. 57% voted for Hillary in the most populous county (Marion) in a state that voted for Donald at a 59% clip. Can you at least acknowledge that in the most democratic county in Indiana that some of us would be a little questioning of the prosecutors? Reminds me of Comey and his neutrality.

Absolutely! Besides, what kind of message would Dem prosecutors send to future Dem cheat aspirants if they actually prosecuted their own?