PDA

View Full Version : DISCO PARTNER

NY BRED
06-11-2017, 11:19 AM
:bang:Any pdates on the fastest turf sprinter in the unverse:)

even if the timer is wrong, how does the tiem revision work?

lots ofr $ involved here for breeding for the owners of the winner inclding
the next three finishers..

incredible how thisscenario took place on Belmont day..If i saw
this race in a movie I'd be cursing the producer/author for their
insanity...

turninforhome10
06-11-2017, 01:12 PM
When he crossed the line yesterday he broke the North American record that was set by Pure Sensation just a year before in the same race. Has any trainer anywhere, anytime achieved 2 North American world records, let alone in the same race with 2 different horses and both of those horse were in the same race both years? Christophe Clement is a pretty special trainer to achieve such a feat. Kudos to both horses for giving great performaces two years running.

Arapola
06-11-2017, 03:22 PM
When he crossed the line yesterday he broke the North American record that was set by Pure Sensation just a year before in the same race. Has any trainer anywhere, anytime achieved 2 North American world records, let alone in the same race with 2 different horses and both of those horse were in the same race both years? Christophe Clement is a pretty special trainer to achieve such a feat. Kudos to both horses for giving great performaces two years running.

The same Owner/Breeder and they are both Gray!

cj
06-11-2017, 04:24 PM
The timer is not wrong.

Vinnie
06-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Simply unbelievable race, and, what I use to look at the Races had Disco Partner sitting on a Big One! With that incredible pace up front to run in to, Disco Partner just simply ran one phenomenal race. Man, were he and Green Mask ever flying to the wire. It was awesome. It is amazing what can happen in any given race when all of the elements come into play and align themselves. That was really something special. :)

Nitro
06-12-2017, 01:02 PM
I certainly agree that Disco Partner as well as the other 2 top finishers put on quite display of speed on a very firm turf course.

I haven’t seen any comments on Lord Kanaloa’s big win in the GR1 Yasuda-Kinen Stake at a mile.
Quite an accomplishment considering that the Turf course in Japan is not nearly as firm.
http://www.drf.com/news/tokyo-racecourse-lord-kanaloa-takes-grade-1-yasuda-kinen

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2017, 01:21 PM
They're probably talking about that more on Japanese horse racing forums.

Rise Over Run
06-12-2017, 03:53 PM
They're probably talking about that more on Japanese horse racing forums.

You should really seize this opportunity to expand your offerings.

Gander36
06-13-2017, 11:00 PM
No doubt they were rolling, and no doubt Belmont's Turf sprints have been going in fast times the last few seasons, BUT...

When 3 horses in one race all smash the world record, I'm suspicious of the timer or the going. Just saying...

cj
06-13-2017, 11:14 PM
No doubt they were rolling, and no doubt Belmont's Turf sprints have been going in fast times the last few seasons, BUT...

When 3 horses in one race all smash the world record, I'm suspicious of the timer or the going. Just saying...

I ruled out the timer. It is definitive.

thespaah
06-15-2017, 10:38 PM
I ruled out the timer. It is definitive.

I was amazed at the time..So I took a look at the Trackus chart.....Nothing to see here. The timer at Belmont was dead balls on.