PDA

View Full Version : Bettors: Trump Will Probably Be Impeached or Resign

barn32
06-10-2017, 09:37 AM
"James Comey's testimony has moved the needle. While betting on political outcomes is illegal in the U.S., it is legal in the U.K. and Ladbrokes, a major U.K. bookie, is now offering 4/7 odds that Donald Trump will not finish his first term. These odds translate to an implied probability of 64% that Trump will be gone before Jan. 20, 2021. Previously, bettors thought Trump would survive; no longer. Of course, that people thinking that something is going to happen (even if they are wagering real money on it), doesn't mean they can foretell the future, but once public opinion turns against Trump, it could be the beginning of the end. Ladbrokes also gives a probability of 78% that Trump will not be reelected.

Irish bookie Paddy Power puts the chance of impeachment at 56%. Paddy Power doesn't offer a bet involving Trump's resignation. It does, however, allow people to bet on why he will be impeached. The top three reasons are: (1) treason, (2) perjury, and (3) tax evasion. Interestingly enough, obstruction of justice is not in the list (yet). (V)"

Link (http://http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2017/Senate/Maps/Jun09.html#item-1)

fast4522
06-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Here is the deal, always will be winners and losers. Make your bet with them, likely that they will get to keep your money deciding what side you fall into.

Inner Dirt
06-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Were those the same people that had Hillary at 1-4 to be elected president?:lol::lol::lol:.

davew
06-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Were those the same people that had Hillary at 1-4 to be elected president?:lol::lol::lol:.

they were the people that paid out the election for Hilary win 3 weeks before the election, because the outcome was all but certain (I wonder if the Clinton Foundation is a part owner)

delayjf
06-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Irish bookie Paddy Power puts the chance of impeachment at 56%. Paddy Power doesn't offer a bet involving Trump's resignation. It does, however, allow people to bet on why he will be impeached. The top three reasons are: (1) treason, (2) perjury, and (3) tax evasion. Interestingly enough, obstruction of justice is not in the list (yet). (V)"

Impeachment does not necessarily mean removed from office. Does he have to be removed to collect?

lamboguy
06-10-2017, 10:11 AM
i will lay 12/1 that Trump don't get impeached his first term. i will go 9-1 for the next 4 years in case he gets elected again which i suspect will happen.