PDA

View Full Version : Liberals are such Idiots

barn32
06-10-2017, 12:05 AM
This video is so funny, and it shows you why conservatives are so superior to everyone else.

If Tweets Had Sound (http://https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/status/797498187502194688)

PaceAdvantage
06-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Your link doesn't work for me. Plus I think you're trying too hard lately. Just one man's opinion.

fast4522
06-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Your link doesn't work for me. Plus I think you're trying too hard lately. Just one man's opinion.

At this point, does it really matter?

Clocker
06-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Plus I think you're trying too hard lately.
Like the little boy who cried wolf? :p

thaskalos
06-10-2017, 01:28 AM

When I pointed out some time ago that the poster Jess Hawsen Arown was "trying too hard" here, you disagreed...and you told me that anyone here could start any thread, any time they wanted. But I guess I am comparing apples with oranges...:blush:

Nutz and Boltz
06-10-2017, 07:57 AM
When I pointed out some time ago that the poster Jess Hawsen Arown was "trying too hard" here, you disagreed...and you told me that anyone here could start any thread, any time they wanted. But I guess I am comparing apples with oranges...:blush:

Hasn't it been that way for the past few years around here?

barn32
06-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Your link doesn't work for me. Plus I think you're trying too hard lately. Just one man's opinion.I truly apologize for trying to keep up with you.

If this link doesn't work I give up. (It worked for me)

https://twitter.com/tweettruth2me/status/797498187502194688

Tom
06-10-2017, 09:12 AM
What is funny is that when it was US complaining, we had specific actions by Obama. Now, they have NOTHING but personal opinions about a man,not his actions.

the looney tunes fro the left are fun to watch, as they only confirm my opinion of how useless democrat really are.

Encourage them to try harder - maybe next year we can get them to roll over, shake hands.

Obama paved the way for IRan to get nukes and delivered unmarked millions of $$$ to them in the dead of night!

TRUMP got TWO scoops of ice cream. :pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
06-10-2017, 11:13 AM
and you told me that anyone here could start any thread, any time they wanted.Has that changed?

Marshall Bennett
06-10-2017, 12:00 PM
The credibility of the leftist news agencies has been so badly damaged now that liberals really have no news to watch and believe anymore. Most all refuse to watch Fox so guess they're just stuck-out. :)
Of course the same can probably be said of their entire party. I see the members with any intelligence either jumping ship or going independent.
Maybe not quite as many there however as one might imagine. :D

Hank
06-10-2017, 12:13 PM
The credibility of the leftist news agencies has been so badly damaged now that liberals really have no news to watch and believe anymore. Most all refuse to watch Fox so guess they're just stuck-out. :)
Of course the same can probably be said of their entire party. I see the members with any intelligence either jumping ship or going independent.
Maybe not quite as many there however as one might imagine. :D

This is a true statement.And its even more applicable to the pugs, the orange party standard bearer leaves no room for doubt about them either.