PDA

View Full Version : SA 6/10

dilanesp
06-09-2017, 06:16 PM
1st: :6: Midnight Lilly looks pretty obvious, off a third place finish in her first career turf start in which she ran an excellent sustained pace number. The :5: and :8: look like the main contenders and the 3 and 4 behind that.

2nd: :6: Omega Moon is a Baffert 2nd time starter who was dead game in his first start and barley got beat. He should get the money at a short price. The main contenders are the :2: :3: and :5: .

3rd: :1: Zuri Chop and :7: Lindante get co-top billing in a crapshoot. Zuri Chop goes first off the claim for Cerin off a close third at this class level going down the hill. Lindante has won down the hill and comes off a very good 3rd at a mile and is turning back to sprinting. :2: :3: :8: and :9: all have a shot.

4th: :7: Obey should pay a decent price and looks like a big overlay if he goes off anywhere near her 8 to 1 morning line. She ran a big Beyer to win a stakes race at Del Mar as a 2 year old, and has tremendous back class. She got a tune-up at Turf Paradise and looks like she is ready to roll. The :6: is my second choice, followed by the 2 and 3.

5th: :9: Runaway Ghost ran very well in his first start and has the right to improve. My second choice is the :3: , followed by the 7 and 8.

6th: :5: Malko and :9: Mission Driven are co-top choices. Malko loves 1 mile and seems to run poorly when stretched out or shortened up. His race one race back earned a big sustained pace number and is good enough to win this. He also drops in class. Mission Driven was claimed by win machine Peter Miller, who could bring this one back into form. He also gets a class drop. :7: :8: and :10: all have a shot here.

7th: :5: Rafter One :6: Buckner and :7: Trappe the Moment all have a big shot here. Rafter One has run decently each of his four starts. Buckner got a bad start in his debut in a key race, and has the right to improve. And Trappe the Moment ran a good number at a mile in April when he took a step forward. :4: and :9: comprise the next tier.

8th: :10: Bird is the Word has an edge on sustained pace numbers, and ran very well with a wide trip and coming from the clouds last out in the Singletary Mile. :2: and :9: are co-second choices, with 5 and 8 behind that.

9th: :2: Moments Notiz will get to stalk what should be a fast pace, as there's a lot of cheap speed entered. His last was a good effort for this level and he has run eight decent races in a row, which is impressive for a cheap claimer. He's 22 for 52 lifetime. :4: is my second choice, followed by 1 and 11.

10th: :1: Lookin At Thelake is my choice in a wide-open race. He stepped into open company last race, went off favored, and ran really well under the circumstances, beaten only 3/4 of a length. :2: and :5: are the second choices, and 6 7 9 and 10 behind that.

11th: :14: Make It a Triple will have to draw in, but is the best horse in this field, turning back from a mile race in which he ran a big number despite being caught in a speed duel. If he doesn't draw in, I like :4: next followed by :10: , then 7 12 and 13 .

BELMONT STAKES: :12: Patch is bred to get the trip and has every right to bounce back from his Derby bust. Pletcher has won this race twice. :6: and :8: are my co-second choices, followed by 2 4 7 and 11.