PDA

View Full Version : Comey's testimony

FantasticDan
06-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Opening testimony released:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/06/7-quick-takeaways-from-comeys-testimony-about-trump.html

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2017, 04:31 PM
I guess I'm a moron. I don't read anything in there to get excited about.

wisconsin
06-07-2017, 04:51 PM
I guess I'm a moron. I don't read anything in there to get excited about.

Neither did I, in fact, Comey said Trump was not part of any investigation 3 times. :bang:

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2017, 04:55 PM
And we already knew about most everything written in his prepared statement already...like Trump asking for loyalty and Trump asking about letting the Flynn thing go...all of this is old news.

But that's ok. We're impartial observers with no real skin in the game...unlike Fantastic Dan (and everyone like him) whose whole life revolves around "nailing" Trump with SOMETHING...ANYTHING!!! :lol:

Looks like the primaries it is Dan! :jump:

FantasticDan
06-07-2017, 05:08 PM
But that's ok. We're impartial observers with no real skin in the game...unlike Fantastic Dan (and everyone like him) whose whole life revolves around "nailing" Trump with SOMETHING...ANYTHING!!! :lol:
:confused: :rolleyes:

So far the only thing you've got right in this thread is that you're a moron :ThmbUp:

newtothegame
06-07-2017, 05:54 PM

So far the only thing you've got right in this thread is that you're a moron :ThmbUp:

Then since you are calling Mike a moron, maybe you should point out the specific crimes and part of statements which shows a crime that we are missing...?????

barahona44
06-07-2017, 06:00 PM
But that's ok. We're impartial observers.

Next time I see the portmanteau "Libtard"*, I'll keep that in mind.

Because I always admired the dispassionate objectivity shown by many on this site when discussing Barack Obama, the Clintons (all of them , including Roger ;)) and liberal Democrats in general.**

*I know that term is outlawed

**Eyeroll emoticon implied.:cool:

OntheRail
06-07-2017, 07:36 PM

Because I always admired the dispassionate objectivity shown by many on this site when discussing Barack Obama, the Clintons (all of them , including Roger ;)) and liberal Democrats in general.**

**Eyeroll emoticon implied.:cool:

Well if Mike holds true to his word... your banned. As I called mike drawing a line in the use of that derogatory term you used ^. And I do not recall seeing it used till now. Good Job Skippy. :popcorn:

Nutz and Boltz
06-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Then since you are calling Mike a moron, maybe you should point out the specific crimes and part of statements which shows a crime that we are missing...?????

In politics, nothing is a"crime" . Anything goes, it's always been that way and always will be that way. :kiss:

barahona44
06-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Well if Mike holds true to his word... your banned. As I called mike drawing a line in the use of that derogatory term you used ^. And I do not recall seeing it used till now. Good Job Skippy. :popcorn:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/search.php?searchid=6173812

Took me 5 minutes to find the last time our fearless leader brought this up.It was on Jan 31 (nice thing about the keyword search is that said word is highlighted in red so it can be deciphered quickly).It was in a thread started by you (The Ban) and the word under discussion has been used a few times since that date as you can see by the keyword search link referenced above.

So tell me , Sparky, did I do a good job? Because your opinion means a lot to me. Really, it does.

If I'm banned, I'm banned.I'm pretty sure I can survive the heartache.

Have yourself a splendid evening and an even better tomorrow.

JustRalph
06-07-2017, 10:09 PM

Yep, mike's the moron. Your conspiracy theory is falling apart and your discourse is becoming more grating. Are you ever going to get over it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151976/FBI-clears-national-security-adviser-Flynn-post-Russia.html

Pretty detailed here......

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/looks-cnns-anonymous-sources-got-one-wrong

incoming
06-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Yep, mike's the moron. Your conspiracy theory is falling apart and your discourse is becoming more grating. Are you ever going to get over it?

Pretty detailed here......

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-07/looks-cnns-anonymous-sources-got-one-wrong

President Trump keeps baited the hook....and the libs using their "Dim's Logic" keep taking the bait.......again......again.....and again. Please, Please Democrats and MSM stay focused on the tweets . President Trump will continue to work on his agenda behind the scene!! Go POTUS :popcorn::headbanger:

FantasticDan
06-07-2017, 11:34 PM
First off, I only jokingly referred to PA as a moron because he referred to himself as one. Duh.

Second, if you think this "conspiracy" is currently falling apart, well, you're just operating on another plane of reality. :sleeping:

JustRalph
06-07-2017, 11:50 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336871-cnn-issues-correction-after-comey-statement-contradicts-reporting

CNN looks the fool! .........again!

LottaKash
06-08-2017, 04:37 AM

Still...

reckless
06-08-2017, 07:12 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/336871-cnn-issues-correction-after-comey-statement-contradicts-reporting

Lifted the correction below from the included link provided by JustRalph.

..."CORRECTION AND UPDATE: This article was published before Comey released his prepared opening statement," it reads above the original Tuesday story. "The article and headline have been corrected to reflect that Comey does not directly dispute that Trump was told multiple times he was not under investigation in his prepared testimony released after this story was published.

tick:tick:tick...

That's the clock ticking down by the second as the liberal mainstream media becomes totally and emphatically irrelevant in the free world. And it's a lot nearer than people think, people realize or people even care about, mark my words.

davew
06-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Lifted the correction below from the included link provided by JustRalph.

tick:tick:tick...

That's the clock ticking down by the second as the liberal mainstream media becomes totally and emphatically irrelevant in the free world. And it's a lot nearer than people think, people realize or people even care about, mark my words.

they will never die, they will always have a dem cult following

woodtoo
06-08-2017, 09:48 AM
they will never die, they will always have a dem cult following

YES they will become as irrelevant as the DemocRats themselves.:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 09:54 AM

**Eyeroll emoticon implied.:cool:It is outlawed and removed each and every time I either see it or am notified about it. Have I missed a couple? I'm sure I have.

It's hurtful to some on here personally and I don't allow it.

But thanks for posting it and thus earning the "dick of the day" award while doing so.

I'll leave this particular instance up so all can see "you being you."

barahona44
06-08-2017, 10:40 AM
It is outlawed and removed each and every time I either see it or am notified about it. Have I missed a couple? I'm sure I have.

It's hurtful to some on here personally and I don't allow it.

But thanks for posting it and thus earning the "dick of the day" award while doing so.

I'll leave this particular instance up so all can see "you being you."

It's your playground.

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 10:42 AM
It's your playground.Maybe I'll just turn it into a ******* automatically since people have no self-control around here. You're right it's my playground, and unfortunately, I have to play babysitter all the time.

OntheRail
06-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Comey... Boy what a clairvoyant. After first meeting with PEDJT he knows he has to keep notes. :rolleyes:

Pompous ass...

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 11:02 AM
"Not for Comey to say" whether or not Trump was trying to obstruct justice, but it WAS for him to say all things about Hillary during that little shindig...funny stuff...:pound:

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Comey says Trump did not ORDER him to let Flynn investigation go, but then says he perceived it as an order...:confused:

Funny stuff...:lol:

Talk about wiggling...

barn32
06-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Seeing as how the predictions in this thread and elsewhere state that all the evil, hate their country, liberals and Democrats will self-destruct and cease to exist, I am looking forward to the day when we live in a world inhabited only by right-wing whackos walking around in white robs, with their halos on, carrying AK-47s, and having conversations with Jesus.

That indeed will be glorious.

But until that day happens Comey is laying Trump open like a rump roast.

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 11:06 AM
But until that day happens Comey is laying Trump open like a rump roast.Only in your little world...

In actuality, it's all a big nothingburger up to this point.

Stock markets haven't moved an inch...that's one way you can tell.

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 11:09 AM
COMEY SAYS TRUMP WAS NOT UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION WHILE HE WAS DIRECTOR

COMEY SAYS TRUMP DID NOT ORDER HIM TO LET THE FLYNN INVESTIGATION GO

**actual Dow Jones News headlines

jimmyb
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Just another soap opera funded by taxpayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98T3PVaRrHU

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 11:21 AM
https://twitter.com/business/status/872832827158446080

barn32
06-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Why are FBI directors appointed to a 10-year term, if only they can be fired at any time?

Can Supreme Court Justices be fired?

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Listening to comey, he interprets the words "I hope" as an order. How did this guy ascend to his former position? He's a buffoon

This was a waste of time. Like I said earlier, comey has a need to be in the news. How soon is his book going to hit the racks and be on Oprah twice a week?

barn32
06-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Listening to comey, he interprets the words "I hope" as an order. How did this guy ascend to his former position? He's a buffoon

This was a waste of time...Comey was a darling of the whacko-right when he reopened the Hillary investigation.

Probably got the orange-haired, comb over buffoon elected.

Clocker
06-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Why are FBI directors appointed to a 10-year term, if only they can be fired at any time?

It is not a 10 year appointment, it is an appointment with a 10 year term limit. The limit was passed by Congress to prevent another Director like J. Edgar Hoover, who served for 37 years because many in Washington feared his power. Since the law was passed in 1976, only one director has ever served the full 10 years.

SCOTUS justices can only be removed by Congressional impeachment.

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Probably got the orange-haired, comb over buffoon elected.This quote smells desperate.

wisconsin
06-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Comey was a darling of the whacko-right when he reopened the Hillary investigation.

Probably got the orange-haired, comb over buffoon elected.

Therapy may help.

delayjf
06-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Comey was a darling of the whacko-right when he reopened the Hillary investigation.

Sure they did, but Comey had no choice - Judicial watch had broken the story regarding Clinton's use of her personal server. Giving the way the investigation was handled / bungled, one could conclude that he was running interference for Clinton.

barn32
06-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Sure they did, but Comey had no choice - Judicial watch had broken the story regarding Clinton's use of her personal server. Giving the way the investigation was handled / bungled, one could conclude that he was running interference for Clinton.Sure, but in this case timing was everything.

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Sure, but in this case timing was everything.

You should pass that bit of wisdom to Hilary. Ignoring Wisconsin and other key states in October cost her the election.

One trip....That's possibly all it took to wrap the election up. She was either too tired to campaign more than she did, or she was too stupid to realize those states could possibly be in play

Either way, it proves she isn't capable to do the job

delayjf
06-08-2017, 12:42 PM
The timing was obviously not in Clinton's favor. Perhaps that was the intent of Judical Watch, that's politics. But what choice did Comey have with his investigation?

Greyfox
06-08-2017, 12:46 PM
John McCain asked Comey some questions that were very confusing to follow. When Comey responded McCain didn't seem to grasp what Comey was saying.
At one point McCain referred to James Comey as "President Comey."
McCain's stayed too long and it's time for him to retire.

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 12:49 PM
So listening to cliff notes, Comey leaked memo to a "friend"?

snippage

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/336932-comey-leaked-memo-to-prompt-special-counsel

Shortly after his dismissal as head of the FBI, James Comey authorized "a close friend" to leak the contents of his memos to the press in order to prompt a special counsel investigation.

"I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter," Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday. "I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel."

The New York Times first reported the memos on May 16. The Justice Department appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel two days later.

Comey characterized the leaker as a close friend who is a professor at Columbia Law School. The former director is known to be friends with Daniel C. Richman, a Columbia professor and former federal prosecutor who served as chief appellate attorney in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

johnhannibalsmith
06-08-2017, 01:04 PM
John McCain asked Comey some questions that were very confusing to follow. When Comey responded McCain didn't seem to grasp what Comey was saying.

If it wasn't becoming the norm for him, I'd have thought he was shitfaced today. Hard to imagine he could find a way to be the most pathetic and amusing with the cast to choose from.

My favorite part I think is the derision of media reporting on classified leaks with the train of logic that there's no way to discredit the reporting because of the nature of classified material. You can't set the record straight. Then legislator after legislator gets on the soapbox to float theories in the form of questions that deliberately tread on the classified nature of the question to guarantee that you will get a non-answer and certainly not a denial or rebuttal. Just throwing shit out there casting allusions with no foundation knowing that you can just make statements in the form of a question with the cover of classification to guarantee you get no pushback.

barn32
06-08-2017, 01:53 PM
If it wasn't becoming the norm for him, I'd have thought he was shitfaced today. Hard to imagine he could find a way to be the most pathetic and amusing with the cast to choose from.

My favorite part I think is the derision of media reporting on classified leaks with the train of logic that there's no way to discredit the reporting because of the nature of classified material. You can't set the record straight. Then legislator after legislator gets on the soapbox to float theories in the form of questions that deliberately tread on the classified nature of the question to guarantee that you will get a non-answer and certainly not a denial or rebuttal. Just throwing shit out there casting allusions with no foundation knowing that you can just make statements in the form of a question with the cover of classification to guarantee you get no pushback.
And you thought McCain was confusing?

johnhannibalsmith
06-08-2017, 02:07 PM
And you thought McCain was confusing?

Yes. One thousand pardons.

Clocker
06-08-2017, 02:31 PM
So listening to cliff notes, Comey leaked memo to a "friend"?

To mix a bunch of metaphors, Comey is covering his own butt, washing his hands of a mess, and poking his finger in the eyes of the higher-ups.

He did this with the Clinton investigation. There was no way that his boss, Loretta Lynch, or her boss, Barack Obama, were going to bring changes against Hillary. And there was no way either was going to take responsibility for the decision. So they put it on Comey. Comey's long and very unusual speech essentially said Hillary was guilty, making it plain that the White House and the DOJ were doing the Potomac Two Step.

Comey knows that nothing Trump did or said was obstruction under the law. But he obviously felt that Trump inappropriately pressured him on Flynn, and similarly pressured him to be a good little soldier and swear loyalty to the chief. Trump could have legally ordered an end to an investigation of Flynn, or worst case, pardoned him. But he didn't want the decision to come from him, he wanted it to appear to be entirely Comey's.

So he leaked the memo and waited for the shite to hit the fan. His testimony makes his position clear: Trump did nothing illegal, but it was sleazy, and all anti-Trumpsters know it. And Comey plays the victim. Again.

jocko699
06-08-2017, 02:33 PM
Can anything a journalist speaks or writes be thought true ever again? Why is the NYT or others not held accountable and do not tell me the first amendment. These lies effect National Security.

I am uncomfortable with POTUS talking to the director on his own. I am MORE uncomfortable that the AG and the director did not tell him that was inappropriate.

I cannot believe President Clinton is still being discussed:puke:Just go away forever sir!!!!

Comey truly believes in the FBI but comes across as a backless pussy-boy. He should have spoken up about Lynch's transgressions back then and the POTUS when it happened.

delayjf
06-08-2017, 02:40 PM

I believe McCain's point was that Comey cleared Hillary to avoid a Independent Counsel Investigations yet he leaked information as to set up Trump for an Independent Counsel Investigations.

davew
06-08-2017, 04:22 PM

No, but you can send them to a friends and have them snuffed.

Ginsberg should resign because of things she said about Trump before the election.

delayjf
06-08-2017, 04:26 PM
I believe McCain's point was that Comey cleared Hillary to avoid a Independent Counsel Investigations yet he leaked information as to set up Trump for an Independent Counsel Investigations.

To follow up, Comey claimed he didn't call for an Independent Investigation as he thought Clinton had not committed a crime. Yet he obviously wants an Independent Investigation of the Trump administration.

Comey has a long history with the Clinton's to include being the one who cleared Clinton of the Marc Rich pay for pardon scandal.

Greyfox
06-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Comey has a long history with the Clinton's to include being the one who cleared Clinton of the Marc Rich pay for pardon scandal.

Comey indeed has a long history with the Clintons and it's not all as pure white as the driven snow.

See http://conservativefighters.com/news/breaking-corrupt-money-trail-discovered-clues-lead-straight-comey/

JustRalph
06-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Great day for Trump......terrible day for news

FantasticDan
06-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Great day for Trump......terrible day for news
Yep, great day for Trump! WIN!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/08/james-comey-robert-mueller-trump-case-file-239319

:lol: :bang:

mostpost
06-08-2017, 07:01 PM
I guess I'm a moron. I don't read anything in there to get excited about.Since you don't see anything to get excited about, let me help you out.
Comey's remarks in red.

January 27 Dinner

The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to.

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI’s traditionally independent status in the executive branch.

Despite a tradition of FBI independence, Trump is trying to get Comey to feel beholden to him.

A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

Typical Trump. It's always about him. Member's of the President's staff should be loyal-even then loyalty to the Constitution comes first. The FBI Director is not a member of the President's staff.

February 14 Oval Office Meeting

The President signaled the end of the briefing by thanking the group and telling them all that he wanted to speak to me alone. I stayed in my chair. As the participants started to leave the Oval Office, the Attorney General lingered by my chair, but the President thanked him and said he wanted to speak only with me.
The FBI director reports to the Attorney General, not the President. This is so the President can not influence an investigation. Excluding the AG from any conversation between Trump and Comey, gives rise to suspicions about the propriety of such conversations.

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Whether this is obstruction of justice is something for legal experts to decide. It is certainly close to it.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. The FBI leadership team agreed with me that it was important not to infect the investigative team with the President’s request, which we did not intend to abide.

Clearly, at least one legal expert was concerned.

March 30 Phone Call

On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.” (I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change.)

There , in that last sentence-the one in parentheses-is the most important fact. President Trump was not under investigation, AT THE MOMENT-but that could change as different facts came to light. Also, Comey earlier said this.
That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him.

Comey's assurances to Trump involved a counter intelligence case. He said nothing about a criminal case.

To summarize for those who have not been paying attention or who have limited comprehension skills; Trump tried to persuade the FBI Director to be loyal to him rather than to the country or Constitution. He tried to obtain information on an investigation which he was not entitled to have. He tried to shut down that investigation.

That is what we should be excited about.

mostpost
06-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Apparently you can't see the difference between using a word and referring to it. "You're a libtard" will get one banned. "He called me a libtard" will not.

mostpost
06-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Comey... Boy what a clairvoyant. After first meeting with PEDJT he knows he has to keep notes. :rolleyes:

Pompous ass...
You're right. Trump is a pompous ass. Which appellation might also apply to anyone who refers to him as PEDJT.

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Since you don't see anything to get excited about, let me help you out.
Comey's remarks in red.

January 27 Dinner

The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to.

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI’s traditionally independent status in the executive branch.

Despite a tradition of FBI independence, Trump is trying to get Comey to feel beholden to him.

A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

Typical Trump. It's always about him. Member's of the President's staff should be loyal-even then loyalty to the Constitution comes first. The FBI Director is not a member of the President's staff.

February 14 Oval Office Meeting

The President signaled the end of the briefing by thanking the group and telling them all that he wanted to speak to me alone. I stayed in my chair. As the participants started to leave the Oval Office, the Attorney General lingered by my chair, but the President thanked him and said he wanted to speak only with me.
The FBI director reports to the Attorney General, not the President. This is so the President can not influence an investigation. Excluding the AG from any conversation between Trump and Comey, gives rise to suspicions about the propriety of such conversations.

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Whether this is obstruction of justice is something for legal experts to decide. It is certainly close to it.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. The FBI leadership team agreed with me that it was important not to infect the investigative team with the President’s request, which we did not intend to abide.

Clearly, at least one legal expert was concerned.

March 30 Phone Call

On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.” (I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change.)

There , in that last sentence-the one in parentheses-is the most important fact. President Trump was not under investigation, AT THE MOMENT-but that could change as different facts came to light. Also, Comey earlier said this.
That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him.

Comey's assurances to Trump involved a counter intelligence case. He said nothing about a criminal case.

To summarize for those who have not been paying attention or who have limited comprehension skills; Trump tried to persuade the FBI Director to be loyal to him rather than to the country or Constitution. He tried to obtain information on an investigation which he was not entitled to have. He tried to shut down that investigation.

That is what we should be excited about.All of the above is a giant NOTHINGBURGER...it amounts to ZERO actionable content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT-dJefHYCg

https://medium.com/@JasonTLouis/james-comeys-nothing-burger-bursting-at-the-seams-d119b717c3c

jocko699
06-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Are there others that are restricted or a location on this site I can review?

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Are there others that are restricted or a location on this site I can review?Anything really bad is blocked out automatically. And I can't remember the last time I banned someone for using a single word, so I don't know where people are getting the idea that the word being discussed above is an automatic ban...it's not...

MutuelClerk
06-08-2017, 07:33 PM
McCain sounded like Admiral Stockdale. The Dems can no longer blame the loss on Comey. They should place their blame on Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch, and yes Hillary Clinton.

mostpost
06-08-2017, 07:40 PM
https://twitter.com/business/status/872832827158446080
Talk about misconstruing something. Burr asked, "Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 election were altered?" That means, were any votes already cast for Clinton changed through hacking to be registered for Trump. No one has ever said that happened. The argument is that falsified information hacked from the DNC and the DCCC caused some people to alter their votes.

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2017, 07:48 PM
No one has ever said that happened.Who misconstrued anything? I just posted the link to the bloomberg tweet. I presented it and still present it at face value.

If you actually think nobody has ever said the very real potential existed for votes to be changed based on a phantom Trump/Russia hacking alliance, well, you must have been sleeping through the better part of the last 6-12 months...

jocko699
06-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Anything really bad is blocked out automatically. And I can't remember the last time I banned someone for using a single word, so I don't know where people are getting the idea that the word being discussed above is an automatic ban...it's not...

Mike,

Thanks for this information.

ReplayRandall
06-08-2017, 07:58 PM
"You're a libtard" will get one banned. "He called me a libtard" will not.

"You're a libtard" will get one banned.

Are you sure?

"You're a libtard" will get one banned.

Did Mike make up this rule because of YOU?

"He called me a libtard" will not.

You sure seem to know a lot about this topic.....Strange.

mostpost
06-08-2017, 08:00 PM

Pompous ass...
You're right. Trump is a pompous ass. Which appellation might also apply to anyone who refers to him as PEDJT.

jocko699
06-08-2017, 08:07 PM
McCain sounded like Admiral Stockdale. The Dems can no longer blame the loss on Comey. They should place their blame on Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch, and yes Hillary Clinton.

What does that first line mean?

Both men were/are extraordinary people and hero's to the USA. To state anything derogatory about either is ridiculous.

barn32
06-08-2017, 08:25 PM
What does that first line mean?

Both men were/are extraordinary people and hero's to the USA. To state anything derogatory about either is ridiculous.Not if it suits the purpose/narrative of the alt-whacko-right.

Clocker
06-08-2017, 08:30 PM
The argument is that falsified information hacked from the DNC and the DCCC caused some people to alter their votes.

No, the issue is that genuine information hacked from the DNC caused some people to alter their votes. There was never any question that the emails released were real. That's what made them so damaging.

MutuelClerk
06-08-2017, 08:36 PM
What does that first line mean?.

McCain sounded incoherent. A lot like Stockdale in the debate years ago. Unwrap yourself from the flag and relax.

Lemon Drop Husker
06-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Highlights from this drama-fest of worthlessness:

1. Senator Mark Warner's "facts to date" rendition to kick off the hearing to "get everybody up to speed" was some of the most far left dramatic gibberish ever to be put forth to the English language. How in the hell does he even get away with that load of complete biased BS?

2. AG Lynch can have "investigations" turned into "matters", but Trump can't "hope" for anything, even for a fired former associate. Makes sense. :rolleyes:

3. There are jellyfish with bigger spines than Comey. My goodness, how does one become Director of the FBI while trying to hide in curtains like a wallflower at a Junior High dance?

4. So Comey admits to leaking a private conversation with the POTUS with full knowledge that it would be leaked to the press? Hmmmm....

5. Senator John McCain....W T F? :pound:

6. Comey did indeed tell POTUS on 3 separate occasions that he was not being investigated by the FBI. Glad we got that all sorted out. :D

7. CNN and New York Times. Not that anybody should have taken them seriously before, but good gracious what a day of awfulness for them. :rip:

So where do we go from here?

Oh yeah. More Russia, Russia, Russia babble from the Jan Brady party.

Greyfox
06-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Highlights from this drama-fest of worthlessness:

5. Senator John McCain....W T F? :pound:

After the hearing John McCain said that he stayed up too late last night
watching a Diamondbacks game.
Whatever, McCain showed confusion and drew confusion from Comey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwKcD5XPo8

fast4522
06-08-2017, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=Greyfox;2181619]After the hearing John McCain said that he stayed up too late last night
Whatever, McCain showed confusion and drew confusion from Comey/QUOTE]

I will give that one to John McCain, he tried to drill down on someone obviously
with a hardened shell. We have all been there and recognize when the opponent is on their game and tripping them up is going against the tide. So who here saw the attempt to show Comey having a double standard?

Tom
06-08-2017, 09:52 PM
We do know trump was not under investigation, and that Loretta Lynch ordered Comey to use the word affair instead of investigation concerning hillary, a flat out political action.
You losers on the left are freaking amazing in the BS you suck up and call dinner while totally ignoring reality.

I seriously question your mental abilities.

Tom
06-08-2017, 09:54 PM
McCain sounded incoherent. A lot like Stockdale in the debate years ago. Unwrap yourself from the flag and relax.

His Depends are on so tight his Metamucil backed up inside him.

fast4522
06-08-2017, 10:00 PM
His Depends are on so tight his Metamucil backed up inside him.

Metamucil is good stuff, you should give it a try.

MargieRose
06-08-2017, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=Greyfox;2181619]After the hearing John McCain said that he stayed up too late last night
Whatever, McCain showed confusion and drew confusion from Comey/QUOTE]

I will give that one to John McCain, he tried to drill down on someone obviously
with a hardened shell. We have all been there and recognize when the opponent is on their game and tripping them up is going against the tide. So who here saw the attempt to show Comey having a double standard?
As clumsy as it was, his point did come through.

NJ Stinks
06-08-2017, 10:11 PM
I seriously question your mental abilities.

Always a hilarious joke coming from you. :sleeping:

Two things:

1. Comey should have had the guts to tell Donny Boy to pound sand - first time and every other time Donny Boy asked.

2. Donny Boy fired his FBI Director because Comey wouldn't do something Donny Boy had no right to ask for. Which means Comey got fired for no good reason.

Unless working for a jerk is a good reason.

Tom
06-08-2017, 10:34 PM
2. Donny Boy fired his FBI Director because Comey wouldn't do something Donny Boy had no right to ask for. Which means Comey got fired for no good reason.

That is not what Comey says.
And it is not what happened.
And as far as the firing, Comey serves at the pleasure of the POTUS. POTUS can fire anyone at any time for any reason.

It's good to be King!

Oh, should Comey have told Lynch to pound salty when she ordered him to interfere with the election on behalf of Hillary?
You know, like you guys think the Russians did? :pound::pound:

davew
06-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Oh, should Comey have told Lynch to pound salty when she ordered him to interfere with the election on behalf of Hillary?
You know, like you guys think the Russians did? :pound::pound:

He at least should have given a friend his memo to leak to the press and force an independent prosecutor.

JustRalph
06-08-2017, 10:45 PM
He perjured himself today.

He stated he woke up in the middle of the night on Monday and realized he had to "leak" the memo. This was his justification for the leak.

The Justice Dept can prove his buddy gave the memo to the NYTimes on Sunday.

Small thing, but it blows away his attempt to act like a whistleblower as opposed to a disgruntled employee

FantasticDan
06-08-2017, 11:04 PM
He perjured himself today.

He stated he woke up in the middle of the night on Monday and realized he had to "leak" the memo. This was his justification for the leak. The Justice Dept can prove his buddy gave the memo to the NYTimes on Sunday.
I don't know where you're getting this, but if it's from Trump's lawyer's statement today, he screwed up:

http://time.com/4811888/comey-testimony-marc-kasowitz-mistake/

MargieRose
06-08-2017, 11:23 PM

Two things:

1. Comey should have had the guts to tell Donny Boy to pound sand - first time and every other time Donny Boy asked.

IMO, unlike your OPINION, Trump fired Comey because he would not tell the truth to the public about he (Trump) NOT being under investigation, like he told him, personally, on three different occasions; the first time being on January 6th at Trump Tower when, apparently, it was Comey who CHOSE to remain ALONE ("I need to speak with you privately." Fox News) with Trump. Was a precedence set here?

Jan. 6
Briefing at Trump Tower in New York, when Trump was president-elect.

At conclusion of a briefing given with other intelligence community officials, Comey remained alone with Trump to provide a private briefing on material that was "salacious and unverified."

Comey said he was prepared to tell Trump the FBI was not investigating him personally, because the agency did not "have an open counter-intelligence case on him."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-factbox-idUSKBN18Y37T

IMO, as well, this was Trump's lack-of-loyalty issue, regarding Comey...his refusal to help clear his name, when he so easily could.

Of all the things being leaked, why was this FACT (Trump not being investigated) not one of them? After today's revelation that Comey was the leaker of his own memo, does anyone believe that he was not behind a lot of other destructive leaks, as well? Comey himself should be investigated!!

And, who is the real "jerk" here?:

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos/m/matthewhenry189365.jpg

OntheRail
06-09-2017, 12:14 AM

Well You are just a regular ass. PEDJT- President ELECT Donald J. Trump. Which he was at the time Comey first meet with him.

JustRalph
06-09-2017, 12:20 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/08/dershowitz-comey-confirms-that-im-right-and-all-democratic-commentators-are-wrong.html

Dersh

JustRalph
06-09-2017, 01:24 AM
What did we learn......

tucker6
06-09-2017, 06:12 AM
My takeaway from Comey's testimony.

1. Comey is exactly who Trump said he was. A self-important grand stander who likes to play politics while clothing himself in the American flag and eating apple pie. That was obvious to anyone watching.

2. The only reason Comey didn't exonerate Trump publically was that he didn't want to be embarrassed if things changed later on. That's a poor reason not to release a president from jeopardy so that he can better manage the country. He weighed the impact of his decision and felt his potential personal angst would be greater than the country's real and ongoing angst. Talk about self important!!

3. Comey released his memos for one reason only, and that is to get back at Trump. It was a petty reason, and shows the moral failing of Comey. That doesn't mean Trump is a pillar of virtue himself, but Comey isn't sitting on a high place either.

4. The most likely reason for Trump's "loyalty pledge" request is because he felt Comey was saying one thing in private and another thing to Congress/press. Comey decided to throw Trump under the bus on this yesterday, but I wasn't convinced by it. Comey isn't some kid just out of college. He had a dozen chances to rebuff Trump (either directly, through the AG, or WH counsel, etc) on the meaning of the loyalty request, or the Mike Flynn "hope" request for that matter. His explanation seemed contrived, most likely to put himself in the most favorable light and to diminish chances that he himself committed a crime by not reporting it.

5. AG Lynch and the Obama WH tried to interfere with a serious ongoing investigation of a presidential candidate.

6. No wonder he couldn't or wouldn't find the leakers. He was the biggest one of all.

7. Thank God Trump fired Comey. He's a complete political hack who is playing both sides of that fence. We need someone in that chair who doesn't play politics, but comes in each day to do the best job possible.

8. Trump is a liar, but so was every other president and person to ever hold public office. So what? "You can keep your doctor ..."

reckless
06-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Hitting a few cable channels last nite and some news sites this a.m., I am getting a lot of the same talking points by the liberal media, mainly:

'Comey calls Trump a liar'.

What I didn't hear/read at all on these left wing outlets was this:

'Comey calls the media liars'.

Which Comey did say.

newtothegame
06-09-2017, 08:04 AM

Two things:

Yet when AG Lynch asked comey to change his wording, comey should of just went along? (as he did).

And comey KEPT his job because he went along with the Clintons and AG Lynch....

Or working for those fine upstanding Clintons would be better????

:headbanger::headbanger:

delayjf
06-09-2017, 09:12 AM
So where do we go from here?

That little thread about AG Lynch should prompt an Independent Counsel into the the actions of the DOJ and the bumbled investigation of Hillary's e-mail server and Comey's unprecedented decision to not go forward with charges against Hillary.

I also want to know what happened to the missing 2 billion dollars from the State Dept during Hillary's tenure.

Tom
06-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Not if it suits the purpose/narrative of the alt-whacko-right.

Not if they are acting like fools and hurting the country because of it.
We thank McCaine for his service, but we want his to go away because he now hurting our causes.

If he wants to act like a fool, he should become a democrat - officially.

Tom
06-09-2017, 10:45 AM
What did we learn......

Ah, Ralph, the modern-day MOSES, bringing the 10 Commandments to the heathen left.

Good luck Ralph....they dems have a cure for reality.

To talk to a lib, you need a CCN/English English/CNN dictionary.:lol:

Show Me the Wire
06-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
What did we learn......

Comey according to Comey is a victim. He was victimized by the Obama administration and Trump has made him a victim too. A victim, because he has been taken aback by both Lynch and President Trump, because, as director of the FBI, he did not know how to handle improper requests of him :bang::bang::bang:.

Due to his victim hood he had to interject himself into the election, first by over-stepping the boundary between investigator and prosecutor, by publically clearing HRC from criminal wrong doing and second by publicly announcing the resumption of the criminal investigation into HRC.

Again as victim he had to publicly leak work product,as director of the FBI, through a friend, because Comey did not know how to handle, what he perceived may have been an improper request.

Also, that he is incompetent and should have never held such an important position.

wisconsin
06-09-2017, 01:33 PM
2. Donny Boy fired his FBI Director because Comey wouldn't do something Donny Boy had no right to ask for. Which means Comey got fired for no good reason

Comey was likely fired because he was not loyal to Trump in the sense that he allowed the media narrative of a Trump investigation continue to be fodder for the left when Comey new it was not true.

elysiantraveller
06-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Comey was likely fired because he was not loyal to Trump in the sense that he allowed the media narrative of a Trump investigation continue to be fodder for the left when Comey new it was not true.

He's responsible for Trumps PR?

Clocker
06-09-2017, 02:05 PM
He's responsible for Trumps PR?

If you work for Trump, that is your main responsibility. :p

Trump wanted an official statement from the FBI that he was not under investigation. Comey has since said that it was against FBI policy because then the FBI would have the "duty to correct" that if there was any change in circumstances.

I haven't seen anything to indicate that Comey ever explained that reasoning to Trump. I think Comey tried to avoid Trump as much as possible.

wisconsin
06-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Comey has since said that it was against FBI policy because then the FBI would have the "duty to correct" that if there was any change in circumstances.

Except in the case of Hillary.

Clocker
06-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Except in the case of Hillary.

Comey says that the "duty to correct" was why he notified Congress a few weeks before the election that the FBI had new emails in the Hillary case. He was correcting his earlier public announcement that the FBI was closing the investigation without charging anyone.

Greyfox
06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
We've all seen that Comey has a number of warts and lacks spine.
Nevertheless, Trump made a huge mistake in firing him and subsequently more wolves than ever are circling.
Trump was angry that Comey told a hearing that he cringed at the thought that he might have influenced the outcome of an election.
Undoubtedly Trump's "radar" picked up the discomfort and possible dislike that Comey had for him from their first meeting on. Most of us can usually sense that sub-verbally.
Coupled with the fact that thousands of man-hours had gone into the Russian investigation by the FBI with only vague results, it was time for someone's head to roll.
Yes, Comey served at the pleasure of the President.
But the firing decision has ultimately resulted in the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate the Russian affair and associated matters.
The fact that Mueller is a close friend of Comey's has to be worrisome to Trump, who I doubt had any personal contact with Russians.
Rience Priebus apparently advised Trump that firing Comey would be a huge mistake, but he wouldn't listen.
I think that it was a really dumb move for Trump to have made. Really dumb.

ReplayRandall
06-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Rience Priebus apparently advised Trump that firing Comey would be a huge mistake, but he wouldn't listen.
I think that it was a really dumb move for Trump to have made. Really dumb.

Comey was obviously standing in the way of Trump's real purpose, the investigation that should be taking place against the CLINTONS......Hard to drain the swamp when you got Big Turd Comey blocking the drain. BTW, Reince Priebus is toast, as Steve Bannon will be taking care of him, shortly..;)

Clocker
06-09-2017, 02:57 PM
BTW, Reince Priebus is toast, as Steve Bannon will be taking care of him, shortly..;)
Will it be on pay-per-view? I love cheap political drama. :popcorn:

ReplayRandall
06-09-2017, 02:59 PM

I forgot to mention "wonderboy" Jared Kushner......More to come, stay tuned...:coffee:

Tom
06-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Comey according to Comey is a victim.

If you consider him not having any balls, then he is a victim.
A snivelling little coward who is scared stiff to his job.
He should be parking car at some ballpark.
Or selling hot dogs on 5th Avenue.

The man is a useless POS.
The FBI is light years better off without him.

fast4522
06-09-2017, 09:23 PM

Two things:

The guy has a net worth of over 11 million dollars, it is a fair bet that he would not have made it this far if he told his previous boss that when she told him to stand down. The more remnants President Trump fires the less leaks there will be, that is great reasoning period.

davew
06-09-2017, 11:36 PM

If you have ever been a boss or supervisor, you realize letting a person go is rarely the result of one event but rather an accumulation of misdeeds. The libs on their television stations seem to have never been anything but employees.

What am wondering now is whether Comey will be charged for any of the crimes he admitted too and if any closed (or never started) investigations will be reopened.

Tom
06-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Comey and Hillary should be cellmates.

So far, every RUSSIAN has proven to be a better American than any democrat.

fast4522
06-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Comey and Hillary should be cellmates.

So far, every RUSSIAN has proven to be a better American than any democrat.

Without Hillary, I doubt he would have climbed to such heights. Someone will learn from them, how will they be judged over the next twenty years?

JustRalph
06-10-2017, 11:56 PM
This might be a problem

fast4522
06-11-2017, 01:27 AM
This might be a problem

The guy who was in charge of the Whitewater investigating, say it ain't so?

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 11:49 AM
This might be a problem
The May 11 NYT story had nothing to do with leaked memos. The memos story didn't print until May 16.

Here's the timeline again since apparently you missed it the first time I posted it a few days ago:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jun/09/fact-checking-president-trumps-attorney-after-come/

MargieRose
06-11-2017, 02:16 PM
From a real in-the-know political Insider, regarding Comey..."...deliberately manipulate the system." "Everything that sickens people." "What other things has he leaked over the last year or two?"

"I don't get it, where's the beef?" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2FYMtnbomM

reckless
06-11-2017, 02:51 PM
The May 11 NYT story had nothing to do with leaked memos. The memos story didn't print until May 16.

Here's the timeline again since apparently you missed it the first time I posted it a few days ago:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jun/09/fact-checking-president-trumps-attorney-after-come/

FDan, who do you think has consistently been proven correct and has the most credibility in this entire 'Russia' hoax:

Donald Trump? Little Jim Comey? The New York Times... Washington Post... CNN... NBC... ABC... ???

Greyfox
06-11-2017, 03:21 PM
From a real in-the-know political Insider, regarding Comey..."...deliberately manipulate the system." "Everything that sickens people." "What other things has he leaked over the last year or two?"

Thank you MargieRose for posting that video. :ThmbUp:
Newt really is perceptive and "cuts to the chase" as to how rotten things are in deep state Washington politics.

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 05:34 PM
FDan, who do you think has consistently been proven correct and has the most credibility in this entire 'Russia' hoax:
Donald Trump? Little Jim Comey?

Comey has more credibility and integrity in his pinky than Trump does in his entire brobdingnag bulk.

Tom
06-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Comey has more credibility and integrity in his pinky than Trump does in his entire brobdingnag bulk.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

reckless
06-11-2017, 06:25 PM

If so, then the Comey you know must not be the Jim Comey, disgraced ex-FBI director, who was on display this past week, Dan.

Comey did nothing when Obama-Holder committed treason per the Fast and Furious scandal and was indirectly responsible for the murder of a Border Patrol agent.

Comey did nothing when Obama and his IRS storm-booted private American citizens whose only 'crime' was having a different political point of view than the anti-American Obama.

Comey did nothing about Obama and the hateful Loretta Lynch tried to influence the 2016 election by criminally ignoring the treason committed by Hillary Clinton and her involvement with the Clinton Foundation.

Comey personally committed treason when he illegally leaked classified information in the 'Russia-Trump' hoax to the media and 'friend'.

So, who again is the Comey you know who has more integrity in his pinky than Donald Trump?

Not the Comey all of America knows that's for sure.

I'd suggest you get that pinky of his out of your arse, Dan.

FantasticDan
06-11-2017, 06:36 PM
I'd suggest you get that pinky of his out of your arse, Dan.Hey now, not only is Comey a very capable government official, he's also an excellent proctologist. :ThmbUp: :eek:

Clocker
06-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Here's a real shocker you won't be reading about in the Washington Post.

Comey dropped a little bomb in his testimony about being instructed by Obama's A.G., Loretta Lynch, to use mush mouth language to keep a low profile on the Hillary server investigation.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California), the ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee (talk about oxymorons), appearing on Sunday’s State of the Union on CNN, called for an investigation of that by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

http://www.redstate.com/prevaila/2017/06/11/wow.-dem-senator-calls-investigation-loretta-lynch-comey-hearing/ (http://www.redstate.com/prevaila/2017/06/11/wow.-dem-senator-calls-investigation-loretta-lynch-comey-hearing/)

Greyfox
06-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Saying it needs to be looked at isn't exactly calling for an investigation.
I'm from Missouri on that one. Doubtful much will come of it.

reckless
06-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Hey now, not only is Comey a very capable government official, he's also an excellent proctologist. :ThmbUp: :eek:

I heard from a reliable source (An old Seinfeld episode) that proctologists are very funny people. :lol::lol:

Clocker
06-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Saying it needs to be looked at isn't exactly calling for an investigation.
I'm from Missouri on that one. Doubtful much will come of it.

But having said it, she has given clear sailing for the Republicans to start an investigation.

Tom
06-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Hey now, not only is Comey a very capable government official, he's also an excellent proctologist. :ThmbUp: :eek:

He should be - he has his head up his arse all the time.

woodtoo
06-15-2017, 10:20 AM
So James Comey can read PDJTs mind, to find his "intent"....

but he couldn't find "intent" when Hillary trashed 33,000 emails from her illegal server and smashed her phones with a hammer...

Tom
06-15-2017, 08:49 PM
So James Comey can read PDJTs mind, to find his "intent"....

but he couldn't find "intent" when Hillary trashed 33,000 emails from her illegal server and smashed her phones with a hammer...
That moron would be challenged to read a bowl of alphabet soup.
Comey is 100% a coward looking for ways to avoid any responsibility. Nothing he says can be believed.
We should FORCE him to play on the baseball team.

davew
06-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Comey has been offered asylum if facing political persecution in USA

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-trolls-james-comey_us_59427eece4b003d5948d7b79

reckless
06-16-2017, 07:29 AM
Comey has been offered asylum if facing political persecution in USA

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-trolls-james-comey_us_59427eece4b003d5948d7b79

Why shouldn't there be a helping hand to the disgraced and fired ex-FBI director considering what Obama, the Clintons, Comey, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, John Kerry and a host of truly despicable anti-America skunks did for Putin and the Russians.

ReplayRandall
07-28-2017, 05:59 PM
Comey was obviously standing in the way of Trump's real purpose, the investigation that should be taking place against the CLINTONS......Hard to drain the swamp when you got Big Turd Comey blocking the drain. BTW, Reince Priebus is toast, as Steve Bannon will be taking care of him, shortly..;)

I was wrong...it was the Mooch who took out Priebus! How's that for cheap political drama?.....Got to love it, AND for free, no PPV needed...:lol::popcorn::lol:

davew
01-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Comey hope 2018 brings more ethical leadership - what does that mean? all the crooks he worked with get fired?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/james-comey-expresses-hope-apos-003955038.html

Tom
01-02-2018, 10:02 AM
No matter what party you are in, Comey is a 100% useless jerk!
He alone is proof the FBI needs to be purged.
Or outright shut down.

We have a CIA to take over, and they know how to take care of morons like Comey......