PDA

View Full Version : Value Bets / Longshots

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Good luck if you're playing along. :ThmbUp:

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Finger Lakes - R1

:4: & :5:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Delaware Park - R1

:4: & :5:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Finger Lakes - R2

:1: & :5:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Parx Racing - R3

:5: & :8:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Finger Lakes - R4

:2: & :6:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Delaware Park - R5

:2: & :3:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Finger Lakes - R6

:2: & :4:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Finger Lakes - R6

:2: & :4:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

The order of finish was :4::6::5::1:.

:4: paid $41.20 to win, $15.00 to place, and $5.10 to show.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Delaware Park - R3

:6: & :7:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Delaware Park - R3

:6: & :7:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

The order of finish was :7::8::1::1a::3:.

:7: paid $17.40 to win, $5.60 to place, and $3.40 to show.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Parx Racing - R8

:4: & :8:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Delaware Park - R7

:3: & :7:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Finger Lakes - R8

:5: & :9:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Parx Racing - R9

:7: & :8:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Thistledown - R7

:6:

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Delaware Park - R9

:4: & :6:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Presque Isle Downs - R1

:4: & :7:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Louisiana Downs - R4

:2: & :5:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Delaware Park - R10

:3: & :5:. Play these selections however you see fit whether that be to win, place, show, or in conjuction with each other to form an exacta. My recommended wagering choice would be to place a win bet on each or box the both up for an exacta play.

georgetkingiv
06-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Louisiana Downs - R5

:5: