PDA

View Full Version : London Bridge terror

Show Me the Wire
06-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Developing story vehicle runs over pedestrians in London on London Bridge.

Andy Asaro
06-03-2017, 07:21 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-crash-reports-up-10555630

London Bridge crash: Reports of up to 20 people injured in suspected terror attack after 'van mounts pavement and ploughs into pedestrians'

Between 15 and 20 people are said to have been struck by the vehicle after it reportedly mounted the pavement while there are reports of stabbings nearby

Andy Asaro
06-03-2017, 07:28 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871145660036378624

Tom
06-03-2017, 07:28 PM
RT Headline News - 2890 on DISH is covering live.

davew
06-03-2017, 10:21 PM
nothing really, just some people celebrating Ramadan.

fast4522
06-03-2017, 10:31 PM
nothing really, just some people celebrating Ramadan.

Your starting to bother me, such remarks make events seem commonplace.
This is about the time everyone should support our President and acknowledge his intentions are sincere in keeping the United States safe, RBG should shit or get off the pot. I support the latter.

ReplayRandall
06-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by fast4522
RBG should shit or get off the pot. I support the latter.As soon as RBG retires, she's going to be the spokeswoman for "Depends"....After all, she shits herself daily, yet those Depends somehow hold it all, relatively stench free.....That is, until she opens her mouth.

Rise Over Run
06-03-2017, 10:58 PM
I thought RBG moved to New Zealand...

davew
06-03-2017, 11:35 PM
I thought RBG moved to New Zealand...

another unfulfilled lib promise

Tom
06-04-2017, 08:41 AM
The attacked people in a gun free zone, while answering the call to violence from a religion of satan during their high slaughter season.

TGFPDJT.

Britain, close your border, declare martial law, then go about purging your population of animals. Ignore the whined from the eft - they are what got your people killed.

Funny, the people of GB live in fear for their their lives, while Royal-Flushed Family lives behind a guarded wall.

woodtoo
06-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Will the world finally come to its senses, learn from the violent history of Islam, and reject it by declaring it the most evil totalitarian ideology created by man?
Will the world learn that Islam is but a snake, a viper, behind the title of religion? Will the leaders of the free world find the courage to unite in a march to save the free world and say loud and clear, " Islam go back to Mecca, like your prophet predicted"? And then will they declare, "there is no place for you in our part of the world, and the world we want our children to live in".
-Nonie Darwish

woodtoo
06-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Day 9

Islamic terror attacks 46 Kills 510

Since 9/11 attacks 30,939 Kills Too many

Tom
06-04-2017, 12:04 PM
It's high time we started offending people.
This PC crap is costing innocent lives.

Marshall Bennett
06-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Most European countries chose an open door policy with regards to Islamic immigrants. Most denounced Trump's closed door approach to curb terrorist attacks in his country. The results are as plain as day. The British PM says they are now faced with an embarrassing situation. Perhaps its time to admit you were idiots and shut the damn door.
Its all so relatively simple. Yet isn't it amazing how entire nations who's people from the bottom up can be so fkn stupid? And why should terrorist leadership concern themselves with attacking us, when they have such widespread opportunity already saturated with willing warriors there?
Liberal press believes Trump should be quiet. Don't hurt the feelings of those who called you insensitive and inhumane. Imo, Trump should do the opposite. Use every opportunity to say "I told you so". Say it often and speak loudly. Some form of public scolding is in order, and that would be a start.

JustRalph
06-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Drive them out

fast4522
06-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Most European countries chose an open door policy with regards to Islamic immigrants. Most denounced Trump's closed door approach to curb terrorist attacks in his country. The results are as plain as day. The British PM says they are now faced with an embarrassing situation. Perhaps its time to admit you were idiots and shut the damn door.
Its all so relatively simple. Yet isn't it amazing how entire nations who's people from the bottom up can be so fkn stupid? And why should terrorist leadership concern themselves with attacking us, when they have such widespread opportunity already saturated with willing warriors there?
Liberal press believes Trump should be quiet. Don't hurt the feelings of those who called you insensitive and inhumane. Imo, Trump should do the opposite. Use every opportunity to say "I told you so". Say it often and speak loudly. Some form of public scolding is in order, and that would be a start.

I am just fine however the President decides to carry himself in what he says and does. I do not expect perfect, the President's fast visceral comments show exactly what he is thinking, highly doubtful he would make up a complete bullshit story about a video is responsible for Americans getting killed in a embassy. It would be very impressive for any American to prevent something from occurring or to limit the degree of ugliness involved, that I could stand seeing that on television for 2 or 3 days instead of this.

jocko699
06-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Until you really want to stop terrorism the continuous "correction methods" will never work. Regardless of how good you think the intelligence is until you have those family members and friends giving it up before the event you will never stop it.

Accountability for entire bloodlines of families and friends is a start. Once an understanding of the grave results of keeping your mouth shut is understood than secrets will be kept.

Tom
06-04-2017, 04:53 PM
They tell us, if you see something, say something.
But if you say something, you get accused of being intolerant.

How if you see something, DO something. NRA style.
Get rid of gun free zones - all they ever do is protect the shooters, never protected a single victim.

Marshall Bennett
06-04-2017, 05:31 PM
All I can say is we've at least become somewhat prepared and under Trump more determined than ever to have a defense in place. Europe on the other hand has only accelerated to problem. Half of Syria now resides there. I see a lot of bad shit on the horizon for those nations. At least we're several thousands miles removed from it. Obama or Clinton would be willing to involve ourselves with it, I highly doubt Trump will. If you're willing to sleep with the enemy, its your enemy to deal with.

Tom
06-04-2017, 05:36 PM
This Obama's legacy unfolding in real time, in living color, er, make that dead color....RED.

This attack is on him.
And the Bitch.

lamboguy
06-04-2017, 05:46 PM
the western world is fighting terrorism the wrong way. these guys all want to die and go upstairs and be with Allah. if you prevent the terrorists from making it upstairs you will stop terrorism.

JustRalph
06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
the western world is fighting terrorism the wrong way. these guys all want to die and go upstairs and be with Allah. if you prevent the terrorists from making it upstairs you will stop terrorism.

How?

jocko699
06-04-2017, 06:44 PM

Huh????

JustRalph
06-04-2017, 06:57 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571382/Stabbed-officer-took-London-terrorists-baton.html

Unarmed cops is ridiculous

lamboguy
06-04-2017, 07:31 PM
we know first of all that Allah doesn't want anyone near him that has his body exposed to pork.

what i would do would be to capture the terrorist's, load them up with pork, torture them, keep them alive and then torture them some more.

the whole secret really comes down to capturing them alive. that part is very tough to do, but you can capture some of them. it might scare away the other terrorist's. it might be a great idea to take the handcuffs off the israeli's and let them do their thing.

Tom
06-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Time to get tough on terrorism~!

JustRalph
06-04-2017, 07:59 PM
we know first of all that Allah doesn't want anyone near him that has his body exposed to pork.

what i would do would be to capture the terrorist's, load them up with pork, torture them, keep them alive and then torture them some more.

the whole secret really comes down to capturing them alive. that part is very tough to do, but you can capture some of them. it might scare away the other terrorist's. it might be a great idea to take the handcuffs off the israeli's and let them do their thing.

Or we could just shoot em and save the pork chops

Show Me the Wire
06-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Or we could just shoot em and save the pork chops

I agree pork is too much of a blessing to waste.

fast4522
06-04-2017, 09:35 PM
They tell us, if you see something, say something.
But if you say something, you get accused of being intolerant.

How if you see something, DO something. NRA style.
Get rid of gun free zones - all they ever do is protect the shooters, never protected a single victim.

Logically that does not work, I agree we are all ultimately responsible for our own safety. I think President Trump is correct in suggesting leave them where they are and set up safe zones in the country's instead of refugees coming here. If you go back 20 or 30 years for numbers entering our country it was way way different. Assimilation was more complete because the numbers coming into our population was only a fraction of what we have today. So I do not think the gun will solve the problem, we need to balance who come in. For those less likely to assimilate we should make it near impossible, and those more likely to assimilate we should make it easy. What is going on in Europe is just starting, these people see no future so they want to bring the world to the apocalypse. There is no cure for these folks, damning them to the region of their origin will help our country big time.

davew
06-05-2017, 12:58 AM

It has been more of a problem with 2nd generation immigrants/refuges. These kids are being radicalized in their country of birth and causing problems there. Something needs done about who or what is teaching these kids the radical version of islam.

JustRalph
06-05-2017, 01:27 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-describes-watching-helplessly-three-10556881

Good interview with the witness. I feel for the guy. He chased the terrorists for five minutes throwing things at them.

Native Texan III
06-05-2017, 08:24 PM
All I can say is we've at least become somewhat prepared and under Trump more determined than ever to have a defense in place. Europe on the other hand has only accelerated to problem. Half of Syria now resides there. I see a lot of bad shit on the horizon for those nations. At least we're several thousands miles removed from it. Obama or Clinton would be willing to involve ourselves with it, I highly doubt Trump will. If you're willing to sleep with the enemy, its your enemy to deal with.

Most of the Syrian refugees stay in nearby country camps such as Lebanon and Jordan. Just because there is a civil war in Syria does not make refugee citizens into potential terrorists - they have had more than enough of violence in their lives. As for Europe, then the vast majority of terrorist attacks have come from their own citizens. Terrorist attacks have actually decreased in the EU. If that is the same in USA then Trump does not have a workable defensive plan - USA is already sleeping with the enemy.

https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/2/AACPaxJ8WgQjoZBHWUL43EjcGTIhcTsk4BruTky4ODkLPQ/12/16099801/png/32x32/3/1496779200/0/2/Untitled%20picture.png/EIDC_wsYh34gBygH/nglTCGx-51F8Fa_iw83LTpo7wwsQMs7fuYRgmroBB1U?dl=0&size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Like I said Native Texan, let EVERYONE into the USA...no restrictions...let them bring whomever and whatever they want along with them...again, NO restrictions.

Meanwhile, while I'm walking around Manhattan, I'll be sure to "See Something, Say Something" when I run into my next armed toddler....