PDA

View Full Version : Jared Kushner

barn32
05-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Can you believe the commie liberal left have got their panties in a twist because Jared Kushner went to the Russians (accompanied by Gen. Michael Flynn) and proposed they set up a secret communications channel in their embassy, so that the Trump campaign and Moscow could talk to each other without the U.S. government eavesdropping.

The fake news liberal left are such scum to even think that Kushner would even comprehend such a thing.

Don't they know that Trump won the election and that they should just let him get on with making the world a perfect place.

This is just another way of hiding the fact that the DNC murdered Seth Rich.

Left wing commie scum should all just die.

fast4522
05-27-2017, 08:21 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clocker
05-27-2017, 08:33 PM
That's what happens when amateurs get in over their heads.

At least he didn't do anything really nasty and ugly, like keep confidential information on a private server in Trump Tower. :eek:

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2017, 09:04 PM
Proof? :lol:

OntheRail
05-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Barn32... Your post was so dripping of sarcasm I had to wring out my phone.

Really we all know you buy it hook link and sinker.
Cause it had to be something other than Hillary was a shitty candidate.

fast4522
05-27-2017, 09:22 PM
Cause it had to be something other than Hillary was a shitty candidate.

Much more going on than that, the working class has had enough of their bullshit. It is going to be a very long time before the left will be trusted again, they will piss and moan but the new road Trump has put us on will snowball and drown out that noise.

Clocker
05-27-2017, 11:08 PM
Can you believe the commie liberal left have got their panties in a twist because Jared Kushner went to the Russians (accompanied by Gen. Michael Flynn) and proposed they set up a secret communications channel in their embassy, so that the Trump campaign and Moscow could talk to each other without the U.S. government eavesdropping.

This one doesn't pass the smell test. Jared might not know better (but he should, having done business with Russians), but Flynn certainly knew better.

They want to establish communications that can be kept secret from our government? So they want to set it up through the Russian Embassy, where it can't be kept secret from the Russian government, the Russian secret police, the Russian military, and every Russian mafia hacker with a laptop?

And our people can't eavesdrop on any of those Russian communications? :D

Greyfox
05-28-2017, 01:49 AM
T

They want to establish communications that can be kept secret from our government? :D

Trump has had enough reason to worry about the fidelity of the FBI and possibly the CIA already with respect to surveillance.
We only know that Kushner has been the focus of an investigation is something that had to be leaked from the FBI. How can the President trust them?

jk3521
05-28-2017, 08:02 AM
How can the President trust them?

Maybe the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. don't trust D.J.T.

Inner Dirt
05-28-2017, 08:21 AM
Much more going on than that, the working class has had enough of their bullshit. It is going to be a very long time before the left will be trusted again, they will piss and moan but the new road Trump has put us on will snowball and drown out that noise.

It seems to me the more the left doesn't get their way the more noise they make. I am waiting for them to be drowned out. There is crap going on from the sore loser left we have never seen before. I have this long time friend who is your typical hypocritical liberal, his big thing is calling anyone an idiot for not believing in extreme global warming. The same guy who will run a space heater in the bathroom 24-7 so he doesn't sit on a cold toilet seat and always drove large older vehicles exempt from smog regulations. Where he is at pre 1995 diesels don't have to pass emissions tests so that is what dictates what he buys, he also has numerous off road vehicles which are known high polluters.

Anyway this freaking nimrod has been e-mailing me all kinds of liberal propaganda that I dump and don't read. The sucker has never sent me e-mails before and I have known him 30 years. The guy actually doesn't think the main stream media is biased, you can through delusional on top of his hypocrisy label.

Tom
05-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Anyone seriously believe the FBI and CIA have any integrity at all? :lol:

Ocala Mike
05-28-2017, 09:03 AM
If you stop and think about it, the only thing that makes sense is that something having to do with removing sanctions was in play or contemplated.

Obviously, the Obama people had to be kept out of that loop.

It is also possible/likely that this was a Kushner/Flynn enterprise with Trump not that much of a prime actor in the scheme at first. Need :coffee:

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Maybe the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. don't trust D.J.T.I know...because he's been so anti-American all of his life...meeting with terrorists in their homes...going on apology tours....telling the Russian President over a hot mic that he'd be "more flexible after his reelection...."...you know...stuff like that. I can understand why they wouldn't trust him...

Wait a minute...:lol:

Clocker
05-28-2017, 10:59 AM
If you stop and think about it, the only thing that makes sense is that something having to do with removing sanctions was in play or contemplated.

All the reports I have seen, including many in the mainstream media, say that the purpose was to discuss and coordinate US and Russian military action in Syria.

Kushner spoke with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak about creating that line of communication to facilitate sensitive discussions aimed at exploring the incoming administration's options with Russia as it was developing its Syria policy, according to a person familiar with the discussions who spoke with the Associated Press.

The intent was to connect Trump's then-chief national security advisor Michael T. Flynn with Russian military leaders, said the source, who wasn't authorized to publicly discuss private policy deliberations and spoke on condition of anonymity.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-kushner-russia-20170527-story.html

Chris Wallace on Fox News today says that an insider source told him that the Russian ambassador initiated the proposal.

chadk66
05-28-2017, 11:40 AM
you know things are going right when the left is this suicidal.

JustRalph
05-28-2017, 12:25 PM
Trump should defund the FBI

Track Collector
05-28-2017, 04:02 PM
Maybe the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. don't trust D.J.T.

Maybe there are more elements of corruption in those two organizations than what we might think, and they don't want anyone with high authority exposing it for all to see.