PDA

View Full Version : A photo from the frontline @ Saratoga

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Suff auditioning with Sam the Bugler for Travers Day performance!!!

Talk about tooting your own horn!!!

Bubbles
08-03-2004, 11:33 AM
I wonder what Sam said when he told Suff he didn't get the job.

"You're...tooted?"

;)

sq764
08-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Besides the bugler, who are the other 2 gentlemen?

CryingForTheHorses
08-03-2004, 01:33 PM
So THATS what SUFF LOOKS like..HEHE
Great pic, Hope you had fun SUFF

BillW
08-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
So THATS what SUFF LOOKS like..HEHE
Great pic, Hope you had fun SUFF

McSchell_Racing,

There's a whole photo gallery from last years PA trip to SAR.

See the bottom of the PA home page.

Bill

Storm Cadet
08-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Are two of Suff's buddies...the Boston "ganstas" as he calls them...great guys also!!!! They can dish out the abuse as good as Suff...lots of fun hanging with them.

Suff
08-03-2004, 05:46 PM
I had another great time. Boy do I love that Place. Ron it was great meetin you and hanging out. My Friend Danny knows his Sports huh? I had an unbelievebale time. We spent every minute we could at the track... Hung around Saratoga Springs every night until late. We ate at TIZNOW's, Doc's steak house, Siros. We made it to The Racino one night. We had a beautiful Fire on the beach Saturday night. Took a 3 Am dip in the hudson.. and sat around tossing wood in the fire and tossing back beers until The crack of dawn. Just another one for memorys. Awesome opening week.

Bubbles I looked for you saturday , but with 50 Thousand on hand... I only looked by the Big Red Spring for about 20 minutes and gave up..

Bubbles
08-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Suff,

I wasn't around. I went up Friday and came back that night. Wish I could have been up there, walking around, with PA guys, in a quagmire, at Saratoga.

Gee, a textbook day if there ever was one, LOL...:) :D ;)

Suff
08-03-2004, 06:06 PM
my Stomach is still sore from all the lauging we did. We went out for a great dinner Sat. nite... and in addition to having a great time at the track all day... My Friends Danny and George are the funniest bastards.. and I was rolling on the floor . We ate at Doc's Steak House.. Great place. Outdoor Cafe with mass's of people walking by and we were having a blast with everyone of them.

Funny stuff. I'm sorrry I missed you... I'll see you in a few weeks though.

KingChas
08-04-2004, 12:36 AM
Suff,I hope that's the same lucky bugle.You know the guy that used that years ago hit the pick-6 ,and I hope he is living happily ever after-lol.

PS; He hit it on a real cheap ticket too!
Anyone remember this?

PSS;Think he was a Yankee fan,damm curse----lol