PDA

View Full Version : Bridge Jumper Network

redlandb
05-27-2017, 12:16 AM
Gentlemen,

I am try to tap into "bridge forum", of some sort, where bridejumpers, anti's, and hedgers live. I know their a old one on here, but am looking for something alive.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

RED

menifee
05-27-2017, 01:41 AM
Twitter - @bridejumper. Tweet anytime there is a bridge jumper.

redlandb
05-29-2017, 11:20 PM
There doesn't seem to be anyone else on twitter? Don't people understand that a big network is better for all of us?

Please help with any ideas where the bridgejumpers post.

cj
05-29-2017, 11:34 PM
There doesn't seem to be anyone else on twitter? Don't people understand that a big network is better for all of us?

Please help with any ideas where the bridgejumpers post.

Part of taking advantage of bridgejumpers is catching it when others don't. I personally have no interest in sharing it with a few thousand people before it happens. :)

redlandb
05-31-2017, 12:03 AM
I can understand your point CJ... but don't you think there is a little of the lemming philosophy?

Who out there isn't aware of the jumpers at Charlestown, Mountaineer, and Prarie Meadows on a daily basis?

I think there is plenty of room for us to play on the bridge jumper's money.

IMO, all it takes is the first $10k at mountaineer and the jumpers line up.

Considering the response I've gotten, you must be right.

Take Care,

RED

oughtoh
05-31-2017, 12:12 AM
Part of taking advantage of bridgejumpers is catching it when others don't. I personally have no interest in sharing it with a few thousand people before it happens. :)

I agree with CJ. I don't do it, but if I did and I spent all day looking for them why should I share. Anyone can spend their whole day looking for them if they wanted to play them. I know that sounds mean, but it takes time watching all the tracks.

lamboguy
05-31-2017, 02:18 AM
all you have to do is watch Rich Perloff on TVG, he will guide you everytime there is an imbalance in any of the pools and according to him all you have to do is bet every single entry in the race and you will be ahead.

the only problem i have with this is that there seems to be lots of money on a consistent basis into these imbalances. the guys making the imbalances have inherited all this money or they happen to be real good at what they do. i suspect its the latter, but not according to Perloff.

menifee
05-31-2017, 02:26 AM
The bridgejumper twitter tweets every time there is a bridgejumper, I'm not sure what else you are looking for.

RobertCalifornia
05-31-2017, 02:57 AM
Maybe the bridge jumpers really find it thrilling like playing Russian Roulette and aren't really being logical. Baby needs new shoes, ok, wait Ill bet $5000 and get them for you. You don't want 25 pairs anyways.

redlandb
06-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Great Job Mountaineer! I see your plan. Enter 6 Horses in a race, then scratch 1 to get to 5 horses. Then you get to cancel the show wagering. You did it 5 times tonight!!!