PDA

View Full Version : TVG takes away the comp on TFUS

lamboguy
05-26-2017, 08:06 AM
and for no good reason, probably because i spent over a year using them and finally got used to them.

i bet enough money with them to get the comp too!

pandy
05-26-2017, 08:20 AM
and for no good reason, probably because i spent over a year using them and finally got used to them.

I wonder if DRFBets is going to offer a comp on them.

RunForTheRoses
05-26-2017, 08:32 AM
I just saw this and it only gets worse living in New Jeresy. No other adws no rebates. The little crumb was free timeforms.

pandy
05-26-2017, 08:45 AM
Does anyone know if Timeform pace figs are included in the regular DRF pps now? I thought that was what I heard.

cj
05-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Does anyone know if Timeform pace figs are included in the regular DRF pps now? I thought that was what I heard.

Currently only the early and late ratings are in DRF. The actual pace figures are coming to Formulator soon.

pandy
05-26-2017, 10:17 AM
Currently only the early and late ratings are in DRF. The actual pace figures are coming to Formulator soon.

So that would be the drf classic pps, right? They don't show it in the sample, they should update that.

cj
05-26-2017, 10:25 AM
So that would be the drf classic pps, right? They don't show it in the sample, they should update that.

Yes, early / late are in classic pps (PDF) and print edition. I'm not sure yet on a date for Formulator.

pandy
05-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Yes, early / late are in classic pps (PDF) and print edition. I'm not sure yet on a date for Formulator.

Hopefully they'll offer an unlimited package with a comp. If they had unlimited drf pps for a day for say, $10, and you get comped if you bet $25 or more, that would probably do well.

cj
05-26-2017, 11:18 AM
That kind of stuff is way above my pay grade. 😀

Tom
05-26-2017, 07:03 PM
You already get unlimited single day TFUS for $6.
Large coffee is $7.

(:coffee: - $13)

Hey Pandy, I just bought your book - so far, pretty good read.
You and I look at the TF E/L figs a lot alike. Your ideas in Power Pace are interesting. :ThmbUp:

Going to be testing for the next three days.

SuperPickle
05-26-2017, 07:05 PM

I'm sure if you contact Darin Zoccali he'll get you them. He's a good dude and if he has them he'd give them to you.

PM me if you want his email

pandy
05-26-2017, 08:47 PM
You already get unlimited single day TFUS for $6.
Large coffee is $7.

(:coffee: - $13)

Hey Pandy, I just bought your book - so far, pretty good read.
You and I look at the TF E/L figs a lot alike. Your ideas in Power Pace are interesting. :ThmbUp:

Going to be testing for the next three days.

Thanks Tom, good luck with it.

pandy
05-28-2017, 09:40 AM
I bought Monday's classic DRF PPS PDF and I don't see the Timeform pace figures.

cj
05-28-2017, 10:06 AM

I bought Monday's classic DRF PPS PDF and I don't see the Timeform pace figures.

See above.

pandy
05-28-2017, 10:16 AM
See above.

The Timeform Early and Late Pace figures ARE NOT in the drf pps. Not in the drf classic that I just purchased this morning.

They don't show them in the sample either...I guess that's because they're not in the pps.

classhandicapper
05-28-2017, 10:21 AM
The Timeform Early and Late Pace figures ARE NOT in the drf pps. Not in the drf classic that I just purchased this morning.

They don't show them in the sample either...I guess that's because they're not in the pps.

Which track?

I just took a look at Belmont and they are there.

Do you know where to look?

just below the Jockey's name.

pandy
05-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Yeah, they're not on mine. The only thing I can think of, maybe because I bought them through drf/bets...maybe they are not giving the drf bets customers the complete drf classic pps with the timeform early/late figs. They have the bias info there.

classhandicapper
05-30-2017, 03:06 PM
Pandy,

If you are still having this issue let me know and I'll get an answer for you. Send me a PM so I don't miss the note.

pandy
05-30-2017, 03:17 PM
Pandy,

If you are still having this issue let me know and I'll get an answer for you. Send me a PM so I don't miss the note.

I contacted customer service. The Timeform early/late figures are not available in the drf pps that you purchased through drf bets. They said they will be in a few weeks.

cj
05-30-2017, 04:57 PM
I contacted customer service. The Timeform early/late figures are not available in the drf pps that you purchased through drf bets. They said they will be in a few weeks.

Glad you got it figured out. Wish I could have been more help, but that kind of stuff just isn't on my radar. I am about to join DRF Bets.

Tom
05-30-2017, 08:49 PM

They have two sets of PPs?????

GMB@BP
05-30-2017, 11:25 PM
Ouch....

As a small player this was about the only "rebate" I felt like I could get.

I guess its time to see what options are available elsewhere.

Bullet Plane
05-31-2017, 04:55 PM
If you buy the DRF print edition from the news stand, they are included.

If you buy the form online, they aren't included.

My question is..

Are they an average, or for the race on top. Or is a pace line selected,

and the pace ratings a "best"?

I can't figure that out, and it doesn't seem to tell you anywhere.

oughtoh
05-31-2017, 10:08 PM
It isn't the formulated, but DRF sent me email to get the digital form for a month for $24. It has 5 tracks in it everyday. Bot sure if the offer is still going on or if your can get formulated or another version in it.

cj
05-31-2017, 10:10 PM
If you buy the DRF print edition from the news stand, they are included.

If you buy the form online, they aren't included.

My question is..

Are they an average, or for the race on top. Or is a pace line selected,

and the pace ratings a "best"?

I can't figure that out, and it doesn't seem to tell you anywhere.

They are a cumulative but they don't include all the races. The best couple are selected. They are included in the Classic PDFs as well as print editions, but aren't yet in Formulator. They will be soon, along with my pace figures replacing the Moss Pace Figures.

GMB@BP
05-31-2017, 11:00 PM
They are a cumulative but they don't include all the races. The best couple are selected. They are included in the Classic PDFs as well as print editions, but aren't yet in Formulator. They will be soon, along with my pace figures replacing the Moss Pace Figures.

are they going to ask you to change the scales again back to a beyer scale?

cj
05-31-2017, 11:00 PM
are they going to ask you to change the scales again back to a beyer scale?

No. The Moss scales aren't the same either if I remember correctly. It will be the Timeform scale.

GMB@BP
06-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Glad you got it figured out. Wish I could have been more help, but that kind of stuff just isn't on my radar. I am about to join DRF Bets.

I signed up today, well see what they offer down the road. I would love to use a DRF formulator product with your figures in them.

Didnt we do that back in the old days with the manual date files?

cj
06-04-2017, 08:28 PM
I signed up today, well see what they offer down the road. I would love to use a DRF formulator product with your figures in them.

Didnt we do that back in the old days with the manual date files?

We did that with the PP Generator from BRIS, couldn't do it with Formulator.

tanner12oz
06-05-2017, 05:58 AM
Seems like they are in bed with stats racings lens now. I really liked tfus

GMB@BP
06-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Seems like they are in bed with stats racings lens now. I really liked tfus

agree, its pretty funny how quickly they have cleansed themselves of TFUS information.

Now that being said its might not be a TVG decision but new contractual relationships with DRF and DRFBets

I looked at that Racing Lens and I think its useless but that was an initial 30 minute look at their example products.