PDA

View Full Version : Out of my way...

jk3521
05-25-2017, 06:44 PM
.....I'm the leader of the free world !

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/25/president-trump-shoved-montenegro-prime-minister-nato/102144808/
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jocko699
05-25-2017, 06:51 PM
Didn't see a problem there. Just helping someone get out of the way.

jimmyb
05-25-2017, 06:52 PM
He looks pissed and doesn't appear to be saying excuse me. Montenegro broke protocol, what the hell is Montenegro anyway? LOL

thaskalos
05-25-2017, 06:54 PM
The look on Trump's face as he adjusts his jacket after the shove, is priceless. I don't blame Trump though. After all...is Montenegro's prime minister a MULTI-BILLIONAIRE? How dare he stand in front of Trump?

jk3521
05-25-2017, 06:55 PM
what the hell is Montenegro anyway? LOL

That's what Trump was thinking. :D

woodtoo
05-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Alpha male. Its what they do.

PhantomOnTour
05-25-2017, 07:54 PM
I would like to see some Heads Of State go at it, ya know, like they do in the South Korean parliament every now and then.
Sad thing is that Putin would probably win there, too :lol:
https://youtu.be/1v7ICW1w9xg

summersquall
05-25-2017, 08:15 PM
https://youtu.be/aFqDPR8nBGo

PaceAdvantage
05-25-2017, 11:07 PM
I think it was a deft move...it was sort of a locker room hello pat/push...if you notice, the Montenegro guy's arm was around Trump's back after the "push."

It's apparently something made out of nothing, again...good job media! You guys are real sleuths!

OntheRail
05-25-2017, 11:53 PM
We just got over 8 years of Leading from Behind. Trumps ran on America First... and that is the only thing he's standing behind.

:ThmbUp::

Tom
05-26-2017, 07:55 PM
THIS is how I would like to Trump handle other world leaders!
Now THAT is the leader of the FREE WORLD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkghtyxZ6rc

barahona44
05-26-2017, 10:31 PM
THIS is how I would like to Trump handle other world leaders!
Now THAT is the leader of the FREE WORLD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkghtyxZ6rc

Dusko Markovic , the shovee of Donald Trump, was interviewed last October.It turns out Putin, desiring Montenegro's deep water ports and continuing his fantasy of getting the Soviet empire reunited again (Montenegro used to be part of Yugoslavia), tried to destabilize the country by interfering in the Montenegro elections (Russia does things like that? Shocking).But my boy Markovic ,showing cojones sadly missing in Trump and Obama, stood up to the St. Petersburg Godfather and tiny Montenegro, the size of Connecticut with 650,000 people and an army of 2,000 soldiers, prevailed. So , I only have one thing to say:

DUSKO 2020! !:D

http://time.com/4673038/dusko-markovic-montenegro-russia-nato/

Overlay
05-26-2017, 11:12 PM
James Corden compared it to watching bridesmaids jostling for position to catch the bouquet.

PaceAdvantage
05-26-2017, 11:46 PM
Some people have way too much time on their hands.

jk3521
05-27-2017, 07:49 AM
James Corden compared it to watching bridesmaids jostling for position to catch the bouquet.

Someone else suggested that Trump thought it was the front of the line for the buffet.

jk3521
05-27-2017, 07:59 AM
Some people have way too much time on their hands.

It's not "fake news" . It's right there in front of you to see and make your own mind up of what was in POTUS mind . Some people make everything a political comment against the guy! It's just damned funny to watch. Lighten up !:faint:

reckless
05-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Someone else suggested that Trump thought it was the front of the line for the buffet.

I heard it was someone who called out -- 'To the lone true leader of the Free World... get up front right now for a foto-op,'

jk3521
05-27-2017, 04:46 PM
I heard it was someone who called out -- 'To the lone true leader of the Free World... get up front right now for a foto-op,'

That works ,too. Not funny, but it works.

chrisl
05-27-2017, 06:10 PM
I welcome a shoving president, a lot more than a bowing/blowing smoke one.

fast4522
05-27-2017, 09:05 PM
I welcome a shoving president, a lot more than a bowing/blowing smoke one.

He has Angela Merkel's panties in a twist, looks like a home run to me.

Tom
05-28-2017, 09:15 AM
Now it is time to withhold all $$$ from NATO.
The chinches have freeloaded long enough.

NATO was created for a reason - Russia is not on our borders.
IF NATO wants us to pay for their security screw them.
If Russia does ever invade, SCrew them.

We have spend far too much blood an treasure helping Europe survive. Time to cut them loose. Not worth the cost.

We left Europe for a damn good reason.
No reason to be looking back.

tucker6
05-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Let's be honest. Montenegro has 600k in it. The president of a country at that magnitude should have been happy for the invite and shown his gratitude ny starting in the back row. Trump was correct to remind him that he isn't a big boy.

kingfin66
05-28-2017, 10:36 AM
I think it was a deft move...it was sort of a locker room hello pat/push...if you notice, the Montenegro guy's arm was around Trump's back after the "push."

It's apparently something made out of nothing, again...good job media! You guys are real sleuths!

Now we have the locker room talk and the locker room shove. What could be next, a towel snap? A Wedgie? :)

Seriously, it is much adieu about nothing. It does go with Trump's normal behavior in believing that he the most important guy in the room. In most situations, as POTUS, he probably his.

Jess Hawsen Arown
05-28-2017, 10:40 AM
.....I'm the leader of the free world !

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/25/president-trump-shoved-montenegro-prime-minister-nato/102144808/
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FAKE NEWS making something out of nothing, once again. Same old. Same old.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2017, 10:40 AM
It's not "fake news" . It's right there in front of you to see and make your own mind up of what was in POTUS mind . Some people make everything a political comment against the guy! It's just damned funny to watch. Lighten up !:faint:I know...I watched it a few times...would never have registered as a SHOVE or a PUSH...but I guess that's because I have my head so far up Trump's ass I can't see or breath clearly enough to notice the obvious.

jk3521
05-28-2017, 12:23 PM
...but I guess that's because I have my head so far up Trump's ass I can't see or breath clearly enough to notice the obvious.

'Tis true, though not as much as some posters here . He's only a man, not a god , for crying out loud. None of them do anything for "love of their country". It all has to do with ego. And Trump is the biggest egoist in American politics of all time.

tucker6
05-28-2017, 02:31 PM
'Tis true, though not as much as some posters here . He's only a man, not a god , for crying out loud. None of them do anything for "love of their country". It all has to do with ego. And Trump is the biggest egoist in American politics of all time.

How are you so sure Trump isn't a god? That's simply conjecture on your part.

Greyfox
05-28-2017, 02:51 PM
I like Trump but it was a "boorish" move.

FantasticDan
05-28-2017, 04:06 PM
That's the same as saying, "I like Jaws but eating people is a "sharky" move. :p

jk3521
05-28-2017, 04:26 PM
How are you so sure Trump isn't a god? That's simply conjecture on your part.

Surely, you jest !:lol::lol::lol:

jk3521
05-28-2017, 04:31 PM

Thank you. That's all I'm saying. I have no opinion on the job he's doing. I just don't like the man and his attitude. Must be something wrong with me ?

MargieRose
05-28-2017, 06:21 PM
Thank you. That's all I'm saying. I have no opinion on the job he's doing. I just don't like the man and his attitude. Must be something wrong with me ?
General George Patton wasn't very well-liked by many, and some would say, at times (many times), quite boorish, too. However, in retrospect, I still would NOT have wanted HIM to be any other way.

Patton: Loved, Hated, Appreciated
By Richard Sassaman

Genius. Jerk. Call him what you will, General George Patton managed to do the impossible while alienating peers and subordinates alike.

General George Patton was indeed a hero, even among the best heroes—except to those who thought the contrary. Like most of history’s famous and infamous politicians and generals, he was both revered and reviled. But whether it was friend or foe observing and evaluating him, Patton stayed on course, remaining true to the creed he’d scribbled quickly in his West Point notebook: “Never stop until you have gained the top or a grave.”

http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/patton-loved-hated-appreciated/

Now, I'm not exactly comparing Donald Trump to General George Patton, but as Winston Churchill said: You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

woodtoo
05-28-2017, 06:42 PM
General George Patton wasn't very well-liked by many, and some would say, at times (many times), quite boorish, too. However, in retrospect, I still would NOT have wanted HIM to be any other way.

Patton: Loved, Hated, Appreciated
By Richard Sassaman

Genius. Jerk. Call him what you will, General George Patton managed to do the impossible while alienating peers and subordinates alike.

General George Patton was indeed a hero, even among the best heroes—except to those who thought the contrary. Like most of history’s famous and infamous politicians and generals, he was both revered and reviled. But whether it was friend or foe observing and evaluating him, Patton stayed on course, remaining true to the creed he’d scribbled quickly in his West Point notebook: “Never stop until you have gained the top or a grave.”

http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/patton-loved-hated-appreciated/

Now, I'm not exactly comparing Donald Trump to General George Patton, but as Winston Churchill said: You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Well said. Trump was putting America first like he said he would.

jk3521
05-28-2017, 08:29 PM
Time will tell.