PDA

View Full Version : CNN - More Fake News

delayjf
05-25-2017, 09:17 AM
CNN broke the story yesterday that AG Sessions did not disclose contacts with Russian officials on his security clearance forms. What they failed to report is that the FBI told Sessions staff not to list those contacts conducted as official business as a Senator.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sessions-said-not-disclosed-meetings-224955273.html

"In filling out the SF-86 form, the Attorney General's staff consulted with those familiar with the process, as well as the FBI investigator handling the background check, and was instructed not to list meetings with foreign dignitaries and their staff connected with his Senate activities."

Greyfox
05-25-2017, 10:34 AM
CNN is sick and sickening.
They spent most of the day on Wednesday hammering Jeff Sessions.
Someone leaked to them a copy of a form where Sessions left out previous foreign contacts that was supposed to be completed to get high classification clearance.
Sessions had originally filled it out and then was advised by a former FBI that it didn't need to be completed.
Later in the day a former FBI executive came on and told CNN that leaking that information was more dangerous to National Security than Sessions not completing the form. He said that most Senators would have met numerous foreign contacts and the FBI would know that.
Furthermore, the FBI had 75 previous pages of the form that were filled out.
That didn't matter to CNN.
They kept hammering on Sessions anyways.
In the evening, Don Lemon continued the barrage. When a Republican supporter named Paris ? tried to defend Sessions, before a word was barely out of his mouth, Lemon jumped in and said "We can't believe a word you say!"
Paris said "I haven't said anything yet." Lemon said words to the effect, "Don't bother, I won't believe you anyways." and then closed Paris microphone off.
Lemon and Wolf Blitzer are thicker than bricks.
I'm sure that they're reading their questions off Teleprompters.

delayjf
05-25-2017, 10:51 AM
I wish fox news would spend more coverage pointing CNN and MSNBC BS out.

classhandicapper
05-25-2017, 11:50 AM
If you the average American and you just want facts that you can use to inform your thinking on issues, you need to put most of the mainstream media on ignore. If you don't, it doesn't matter how bright you are, you will live in a state of delusion. They are literally an enemy of truth and I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on. They are your enemy.

whodoyoulike
05-25-2017, 09:50 PM
So, this FBI employee helped Sessions fill out the disclosure forms?

... CNN first reported that an FBI employee told Sessions and his team that he did not need to disclose meetings he had with foreign officials that occurred in his role as a senator. ...

Is this unnamed employee still working for the FBI?