PDA

View Full Version : Bautista asking for another butt kicking..

ElKabong
05-18-2017, 12:09 AM
Watching mlb whip around , he tosses the bat after hitting a dinger.... When his team was 5 runs down.... Stares at the pitcher when the pitchers back was turned

Rounding the bases he gets an earful from the Atlanta first baseman then is confronted at home plate.

Frank Thomas and Pete rose laugh their ass off at Bautista..."why are you flipping when you're five runs down? Get your butt around the bases and sit down"

Then rose says "you'd think after last years fight he would learn his lesson"

My wife and I are still laughing.

Oh, Toronto lost btw. Nice bat flip, strong message there :lol:

EasyGoer89
05-18-2017, 07:01 PM
He's not actually losing by 5 runs because wins and losses don't determine players salaries. Statistics do.

ElKabong
05-18-2017, 11:55 PM
He's not actually losing by 5 runs because wins and losses don't determine players salaries. Statistics do.

He was a free agent this past year. No team outside Toronto wanted him. Go figure....

ElKabong
05-19-2017, 12:04 AM
In that same ballgame, Kevin pillar called Jason motte (ATL reliever) a faggot. That got him suspended two games. Wait, what!

That word gets slung on baseball diamonds and football fields every day. I remember sitting court side at reunion arena ten plus years ago and hearing Steve Nash get called that all...nite ....long... by Sacramento guards. And I mean all nite long.

"Hey, my turn to work the faggot"
"This faggot is mine, bruh"
"Hey faggot, I got you all nite"

This went on all night. No fines, nothing. Just a part of the game and Nash didn't take it personally (he had a pretty good game). Now it's something you get suspended over??? Wow

cj
05-19-2017, 01:18 AM
In that same ballgame, Kevin pillar called Jason motte (ATL reliever) a faggot. That got him suspended two games. Wait, what!

That word gets slung on baseball diamonds and football fields every day. I remember sitting court side at reunion arena ten plus years ago and hearing Steve Nash get called that all...nite ....long... by Sacramento guards. And I mean all nite long.

"Hey, my turn to work the faggot"
"This faggot is mine, bruh"
"Hey faggot, I got you all nite"

This went on all night. No fines, nothing. Just a part of the game and Nash didn't take it personally (he had a pretty good game). Now it's something you get suspended over??? Wow

It isn't tolerated in the NBA any longer.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/13/sports/la-sp-kobe-bryant-lakers-20110414

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/14/rajon-rondo-was-ejected-suspended-for-using-slur-toward-gay-referee/

Granted, those were referees, but I often sit close enough to the court to hear the players. They say every swear word you could dream up, but they don't use gay slurs. Maybe they whisper them, but it is really frowned upon these days.

ElKabong
05-20-2017, 12:26 AM

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/13/sports/la-sp-kobe-bryant-lakers-20110414

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/14/rajon-rondo-was-ejected-suspended-for-using-slur-toward-gay-referee/

Granted, those were referees, but I often sit close enough to the court to hear the players. They say every swear word you could dream up, but they don't use gay slurs. Maybe they whisper them, but it is really frowned upon these days.

Surprised about this... "Sticks and stones", and all.

Thinking back, the game I was talking about was around 2004. Would have been at the AAC, not reunion as I posted. Heard that stuff all night long, but it didn't bother Nash one bit. Rolled right off his back

HoofedInTheChest
05-20-2017, 03:38 PM

The National Hockey League fined Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf $10,000 for issuing a homophobic slur in Game 4 of the Western Conference Final versus the Nashville Predators on Thursday night. The fine is largest the league is able to levy under the current CBA.

I would be willing to wager that there were worse things said on the ice.

HoofedInTheChest
05-28-2017, 12:46 AM
He’s all yours....

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy3bb1Ev5XW8xA4/giphy.gif

ElKabong
06-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Now that one hurt, hoofed....
;)

Like I've said, I wish he was somewhere else. Never liked his work in the field, and his all or nothing swing is a detriment to the lineup. His new nickname is Inning Killer, anyone who has followed the Rangers the past month knows why.

I'd have loved to have seen him move on after 2016 and have Profar at 2b. Instead they gave him a 50 million dollar deal.... We're stuck with him for awhile, no one will take that contract in a deal

cj
06-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Now that one hurt, hoofed....
;)

Like I've said, I wish he was somewhere else. Never liked his work in the field, and his all or nothing swing is a detriment to the lineup. His new nickname is Inning Killer, anyone who has followed the Rangers the past month knows why.

I'd have loved to have seen him move on after 2016 and have Profar at 2b. Instead they gave him a 50 million dollar deal.... We're stuck with him for awhile, no one will take that contract in a deal

Sounds like JJ Hardy on the O's.

Valuist
06-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Still has the best bat flip ever.

ElKabong
06-06-2017, 01:34 AM
Still has the best bat flip ever.

And he was the recipient of the most epic punch in the history of baseball.

He could hit 600 singers and be still be remember one thing,, and one thing only. That iconic photo of his head going one way, and his glasses going the other way. That dazed look on his face while Beltre carried him away from additional embarrassment of getting beaten to a bloody pulp by the smallest player on the field.

Still brings a smile to my face.... :)

Odor will get his someday. Just a matter of time. I'll dig that one too

PhantomOnTour
06-06-2017, 08:31 AM

He could hit 600 singers and be still be remember one thing,, and one thing only. That iconic photo of his head going one way, and his glasses going the other way. That dazed look on his face while Beltre carried him away from additional embarrassment of getting beaten to a bloody pulp by the smallest player on the field.

These are the types of things that losers usually remember

Frost king
06-06-2017, 11:01 AM

What the real funny thing in all of this, is the guy that Bautista supposedly disrespected, Sam Dyson of the Rangers has been DFA'ed. Bautista is still in the show, Dyson is on the outside looking in, and the Rangers signed Odor to a bad $50M contract. Now that is real funny.

HoofedInTheChest
06-06-2017, 06:19 PM
He could hit 600 singers and be still be remember one thing,, and one thing only.
Continuously hitting 3-run homers against Texas?

p.s. What’s a singer?

https://i.imgur.com/pJCid0C.jpg

HoofedInTheChest
06-06-2017, 09:27 PM
What the real funny thing in all of this, is the guy that Bautista supposedly disrespected, Sam Dyson of the Rangers has been DFA'ed. Bautista is still in the show, Dyson is on the outside looking in, and the Rangers signed Odor to a bad $50M contract. Now that is real funny.
ARLINGTON, Texas — The Texas Rangers have traded Sam Dyson to the San Francisco Giants less than a week after the struggling reliever was designated for assignment.

Texas announced during Tuesday night's game against the New York Mets that Dyson was being sent to the Giants for a player to be named or cash.

The Rangers also will pay part of the remaining portion of Dyson's $3.52 million salary this season.

A "player to be named later" usually means nothing is coming back in return.

HoofedInTheChest
06-08-2017, 03:05 AM
Legend

https://twitter.com/atleticos/status/872616654374612992

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 11:08 AM
These are the types of things that losers usually remember

It's what everyone will remember. You and I both know it for a fact..... What is Robbie Ventura best known for????

Can't wait to meet you in person.

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 11:17 AM
[quote=HoofedInTheChest;2180668]Continuously hitting 3-run homers against Texas?

p.s. What’s a singer?

Dinger

You can go back to being the hall monitor now. Be careful around those small kids. They pack a heavy punch. Ask Bautista, he'll confirm.

HoofedInTheChest
06-08-2017, 12:51 PM
You can go back to being the hall monitor now.

If you insist....

He could hit 600 singers and be still be remember one thing,, and one thing only.

I really hope that was a drunk post, if not.....

https://www.amazon.ca/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0470546646

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Btw, the avatar is just for your pleasure. :)

The FOX pregame show of the day Texas played TOR in the first game of the recent series...., THE PUNCH was the first thing they showed. Not any of his home runs.... it was THE punch.

It's already Bautista's signature moment of his career. Can't run and hide from that, Ventura can confirm. In Bautista's case it's not *if* he'll get have his ass kicked on the diamond again. It's when

PhantomOnTour
06-08-2017, 04:12 PM
It's what everyone will remember. You and I both know it for a fact..... What is Robbie Ventura best known for????

Can't wait to meet you in person.

The Ryan/Ventura ass kicking was another example of the Rangers getting their little panties twisted because someone admired a home run too long.
In fact, it was THREE YEARS EARLIER and Texas was still butt hurt over a homer that Grebeck hit off them in 1990...IN SPRING TRAINING :lol::lol:

Yeah I can't wait to meet you too...maybe we'll cross paths when you attend the reunion of Texas Longhorn fans who never actually graduated from UT but act like they speak for the school.
I'm sure the real alums appreciate guys like you who represent that great school so well.

HoofedInTheChest
06-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Btw, the avatar is just for your pleasure. :)

The FOX pregame show of the day Texas played TOR in the first game of the recent series...., THE PUNCH was the first thing they showed. Not any of his home runs.... it was THE punch.

It's already Bautista's signature moment of his career. Can't run and hide from that, Ventura can confirm. In Bautista's case it's not *if* he'll get have his ass kicked on the diamond again. It's when
Why would i care about your avatar? I wasn’t the one that got clocked.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Fox.

It’s pretty sad when you think about it, the only thing you can hang your hat on in the Rangers 45 years of existence, is a donkey punch..... hey, small things for small minds.

Seriously dude, your grammar is atrocious.

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 04:31 PM
The Ryan/Ventura ass kicking was another example of the Rangers getting their little panties twisted because someone admired a home run too long.
In fact, it was THREE YEARS EARLIER and Texas was still butt hurt over a homer that Grebeck hit off them in 1990...IN SPRING TRAINING :lol::lol:

Yeah I can't wait to meet you too...maybe we'll cross paths when you attend the reunion of Texas Longhorn fans who never actually graduated from UT but act like they speak for the school.
I'm sure the real alums appreciate guys like you who represent that great school so well.

meeeeow...

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Why would i care about your avatar? I wasn’t the one that got clocked.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Fox.

It’s pretty sad when you think about it, the only thing you can hang your hat on in the Rangers 45 years of existence, is a donkey punch..... hey, small things for small minds.

Seriously dude, your grammar is atrocious.

Seriously dude,.....:lol:

HoofedInTheChest
06-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Hey, if you want to go through life sounding like a hillbilly, that’s your prerogative.

Did i just read that right, you went to university?

I would be asking for a refund if i were you.

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Did i just read that right, you went to university?

Schadenfreude

I'm imagining you on the back of a turnip truck saying those words, wiping your nose with a strap of your overalls.

Enjoy the turnip, Leon. :kiss:

HoofedInTheChest
06-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Schadenfreude

I'm imagining you on the back of a turnip truck saying those words, wiping your nose with a strap of your overalls.

Enjoy the turnip, Leon. :kiss:
Congratulations, you just put your first proper sentence together, there is hope for you yet.

ElKabong
06-08-2017, 06:03 PM
I would come back with "you have one too many commas in that sentence above", but Engineers don't nitpick on grammar. :)

Been fun... Maybe when you visit Lafayette, Phantom can serve you a double cheeseburger from his Burger King post ;)

HoofedInTheChest
06-08-2017, 06:29 PM
but Engineers don't nitpick on grammar. :)

I did not know that UT offered a course in Sanitation Engineering, hmm, learn something new everyday.

You must look pretty cool riding on the back of that truck with your Rangers jersey on.

MutuelClerk
06-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Pretty nice Little League walk by Joey Bats last night.

HoofedInTheChest
06-12-2017, 01:00 PM
His awesomeness never ends....

cj
06-13-2017, 02:59 PM

What's a little league walk? I've heard of little league HRs, not walks.

HoofedInTheChest
06-13-2017, 03:29 PM
What's a little league walk? I've heard of little league HRs, not walks.
It’s actually called a little league steal.

It’s when you get a walk, and the opposition isn’t paying attention and you trot down to second base unchallenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkPD-2UFFMY

cj
06-13-2017, 11:23 PM
Got ya, that I'm familiar with. I used to use something similar tagging up to home in softball. On shallow balls that you can't possibly score on, just stand on the bag looking disinterested. The instant the outfielder (almost always) lobs the ball in, I'd take off. The bases are only 60 feet in softball and I could run in my day, never failed. A few times I probably should have been out but the element of surprise would draw a poor throw home. Most times it was a stroll in the park.

HoofedInTheChest
06-20-2017, 01:44 AM
Who's Your Daddy?

https://twitter.com/BlueJays/status/877015660894838785

ElKabong
06-21-2017, 01:30 AM
Just got home from tonight's game, Bautista SUCKED. Tits on a boar hog. What is with this vagina? He swings for the fences on every pitch, even down in the count with two strikes. It's as if he's on his own one man team.

The Rangers won tonight 6-1, the Black and Blue Jays left about ten men on the bases. Horrible situational hitting. They made Nick Martinez look like Jim Palmer.... Somehow.

Enjoyed the game thoroughly, Bautista never got on base, took abuse from fans on his failures.

On a serious note, Donaldson is still on a bad wheel , as is Beltre. Neither looked good running the bases tonight. Donaldson damn near walked to first on a grounder, Beltre looked like a senior citizen rounding the bases on his home run in the 8th inning.

Tyson Ross starts vs Biagini tomorrow. Both starters have quite a bit to prove, hopefully bannister doesn't ride Ross like a cheap mule and send him to the DL.

ElKabong
06-21-2017, 01:32 AM
Who's Your Daddy?

https://twitter.com/BlueJays/status/877015660894838785

When you woke up, you were in last place.

Bautista didn't reach base tonight. Yep he's a Canadian king alright :lol:

HoofedInTheChest
06-21-2017, 11:31 AM
This is some funny shit, you certainly had nothing to say after yesterday's loss, did you?

ElKabong
06-21-2017, 01:19 PM
To be honest, I teach chess on Monday evenings. Normally I watch the replay, but I saw the eighth and ninth inning meltdown when I got home. Same story, different verse. Didn't know who did the damage, not surprised he did some though.

All smack aside, he swings out of his heels on every at bat vs Texas. Carlos Gomez and Odor do that as well, drives me nuts. They're leaving a lot on the table.

ElKabong
06-21-2017, 08:29 PM
Tyson Ross just solved the Black and Blue Jays early innings woes.....

Looks like batting practice. Even the outs in the first inning were loud. Hamels and Griffin can't get off the DL soon enough

ElKabong
06-22-2017, 06:57 PM
Rangers win the finale, 11-4. Somehow we jumped on Stroman early and often. He's a dominant arm, glad we don't see him again

Bautista... Went 3 of 15 in the four game series... Only one rbi. Also badly misplayed a fly ball today. It's as if he plays on his own team some times..

Ryan Goins went to college (Dallas Baptist) with my wife's 2nd son. Pulling for him.

HoofedInTheChest
06-22-2017, 08:13 PM
.500 seems to be elusive for the Jays this season, they have been outscored 56-19, and are 0-8 when the team is 1 game below .500, i should have known.

Make that 0-9, while being outscored 67-23 when trying to reach .500

Jays take the season series 4 games to 3 against Texas. ;)

I see Odour had 2 hits in the series, i wouldn't be chirping Joeybats, you forgot to mention that one of his hits was a bomb.

I like Gogo, decent bat with a great glove and good range. :ThmbUp: