maddog42
05-14-2017, 08:39 PM
http://reverbpress.com/politics/trump-dragging-republicans-polls/

davew
05-14-2017, 08:58 PM
good thing the dims place hope in their polls

Inner Dirt
05-14-2017, 09:00 PM
When will the crybaby left stop whining?

Clocker
05-14-2017, 09:22 PM

When there is another Clinton in the White House. :D

Jess Hawsen Arown
05-14-2017, 09:40 PM
http://reverbpress.com/politics/trump-dragging-republicans-polls/

Really?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/23/donald-trump-approval-rating-poll-96-percent-voters-support-vote-2016-election

:lol:

fast4522
05-14-2017, 09:43 PM

He is detached from reality, likely could do harm to himself when things go bad for the "resistance" (Hillary and her misfits). Look for the DOJ to actually function next week when the left goes into hyperbolic mode.

JustRalph
05-14-2017, 09:54 PM
Yet, two weeks ago he would have beaten Hillary in the popular vote.

Anthony Kennedy planning to retire.......a year from now hopefully Trump gets another appointment to the Supremes

fast4522
05-14-2017, 09:57 PM

Anthony Kennedy planning to retire.......a year from now hopefully Trump gets another appointment to the Supremes

It will occur sooner than that, we will watch the left go into full meltdown.

davew
05-14-2017, 10:18 PM
It will occur sooner than that, we will watch the left go into full meltdown.

Especially if FNC Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano gets nominated. (Trump's list of 20 was for his first appointment and dingy Harry made it possible to get stuff in with simple majority)

Clocker
05-14-2017, 10:30 PM

The court adjourns the current term at the end of June for the summer. The next term begins on the first Monday of October. A judge planning to retire would typically announce it soon after this term ends so that a new justice can be in place in October.

chadk66
05-15-2017, 12:19 PM
It will occur sooner than that, we will watch the left go into full meltdown.they're already in full melt down

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2017, 12:21 PM
http://reverbpress.com/politics/trump-dragging-republicans-polls/Is this kind of like "The Republicans are dead and buried as a party for at least the next century?" I heard this after Obama won and the Dems took control of Congress...we all know what happened next.

Can't you guys get anything right? First it was Republicans are dead. Then it's "Trump can't possibly win." And now you're back to "Republicans are dead...again."

Well...which is it? :lol::bang:

CincyHorseplayer
05-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Stepford Automaton Lobotomized Left.

They will undo themselves and are!:)

maddog42
05-15-2017, 04:38 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/trumps-madness-invites-mutiny.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

classhandicapper
05-15-2017, 04:41 PM
The day the NY Times finally goes under, I'm going to party for a few days.

I have no problem with the NY Times, WashPo etc... reporting honestly and in an unbiased way on the developments within the Trump administration. I have no problem with them expressing their views on policy in the editorial page. What they do now is basically garbage and beneath being useful to even line a birdcage.

Inner Dirt
05-15-2017, 04:46 PM
The day the NY Times finally goes under, I'm going to party for a few days.

I have no problem with the NY Times, WashPo etc... reporting honestly and in an unbiased way on the developments within the Trump administration. I have no problem with them expressing their views on policy in the editorial page. What they do now is basically garbage and beneath being useful to even line a birdcage.

You do realize you said honestly and unbiased in the same sentence as NY Times and Wash Po.:lol: The only thing unbiased in the Washington Post might be the baseball box scores.

CincyHorseplayer
05-15-2017, 05:14 PM
You do realize you said honestly and unbiased in the same sentence as NY Times and Wash Po.:lol: The only thing unbiased in the Washington Post might be the baseball box scores.

We're horseplayers, is Andy the best of the WP?

Inner Dirt
05-15-2017, 06:41 PM
We're horseplayers, is Andy the best of the WP?

Pretty much, but I honestly haven't seen his column in the print edition in years. My girlfriend gets the Sunday edition, I sometimes take the risk to read some of it when I visit. A lot of the sport's page articles have liberal trash inside of them, that rag isn't fit to line a bird cage. Forget trying to read the rest of the paper. Unless you like liberalism crammed in every article possible it isn't the paper for you.

Tom
05-15-2017, 06:53 PM
Using anything the BY Times prints as a source is really funny.
Like anyone believes a word they say? :pound::pound::pound:

The left would be wise to come to term with why their lock of a candidate got buried instead of trying to double down on the denial that put Trump in the WH.

Hery doggie......yer babe lost!
She got beat!
Trump buried her.
And you are a big reason why!