PDA

View Full Version : Sole Proprietor ADWs

highnote
05-14-2017, 06:32 PM
Can someone refresh my memory...

Did a couple of members of HANA start their own ADWs several years ago?

Are they still in business?

HuggingTheRail
05-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Can someone refresh my memory...

Did a couple of members of HANA start their own ADWs several years ago?

Are they still in business?

Not sure if HANA members were involved, but there was a lot of chatter many years ago about betptc (Premier Turf Club) - maybe a search of the forums would find something?

PaceAdvantage
05-23-2017, 03:06 PM
Pretty sure HANA has nothing to do with betptc

toddbowker
05-25-2017, 03:05 PM
We do advertise in the HANA Monthly Newsletter. They do not have any ownership stake in PTC, however I am sure we count some members as our customers.

And yes, PTC is still an independent ADW (not owned by a racetrack, or affiliated with another ADW).

AmWager
05-27-2017, 10:13 PM
We're an independent too. Owned by an active owner/breeder.

With the sale of BetAmerica to CDI, there aren't very many independents left...Us, Betptc, Wager & Wager. Those are the only three of size that come to mind.

I've had these conversations with Jeff Platt of HANA, squeezing out the independent ADWs can be NOTHING but bad for horseplayers.

In Australia there are two ADWs and no rebates for anyone betting less than $3mm AUD annually. In France the only ADW is owned by the PMU and by law, French residents are not permitted to receive rebates.

Expect the same here if the independents go away.

netbet
07-12-2017, 09:29 PM
I just opened an account with amwager. I will be cancelling my BA account. Don't need another CDI owned ADW.

Patrick

BetPTC
07-13-2017, 10:26 AM
Not sure if HANA members were involved, but there was a lot of chatter many years ago about betptc (Premier Turf Club) - maybe a search of the forums would find something?

BetPTC (Premier Turf Club) is the last remaining account wagering service that has ALL of the content. From NYRA to Churchill to California and all points in between.

We are also the only ADW offering instant cash back after a race/wager is made official. No points, no waiting, no nonsense.

netbet
07-13-2017, 12:09 PM
Unfortunately, I'm in Pennsylvania so I can't use your ADW. I had an account up until a few years ago.

I would not have left and think highly of your service and platform.

Patrick

highnote
08-19-2017, 04:35 PM
AmWager rocks! :headbanger: