PDA

View Full Version : Comey Fired

Pages : 1 [2]

woodtoo
05-17-2017, 01:39 PM
"44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between DNC leaders, spanning Jan. 2015 through late May 2016 were transferred from Seth Rich to
Gavin Mac Faydyen before May 21" Rod Wheeler Rtd. homicide detective.
FBI Director James Comey had to have known Seth was the source of the DNC leaks and not the Russians.
July 10th Seth Rich was murdered and called a robbery though nothing was missing.
Seth Rich may be the key to solving who leaked, removing the Russian meme.

classhandicapper
05-17-2017, 02:23 PM
The leadership at the FBI, CIA, NSA, Wash Post, NY Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Bloomberg, AP, FOX, Congress etc.. should all be gutted and burned to the ground.

We need to start from scratch.

davew
03-21-2018, 08:54 PM
Schiff turning focus to Sessions and tells Clintonopolous thatMcCabe authorized investigation into Sessions lying during his confirmation process. They were trying t find any link to RUSSIA....

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/exclusive-fired-fbi-official-authorized-criminal-probe-sessions-202203624--abc-news-topstories.html

upthecreek
04-12-2018, 06:23 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/984554538203074560

Tom
04-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Another lying losers has a book written for him.
How nice.

Does anyone really care what this lying hump has to say?

Sorry, Dan.....I forgot. :lol:

tucker6
04-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Comey wouldn't know truth and integrity if they bit him in the ass. And he has some gall talking about ego.

jk3521
04-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Comey wouldn't know truth and integrity if they bit him in the ass. And he has some gall talking about ego.

He fits right in with the rest of the bums in Washington D.C.

davew
04-12-2018, 09:05 PM
'A Higher Loyalty' --> I guess nothing brings loyalty as much as CCC (Clinton Corruption Cash)

upthecreek
04-13-2018, 03:04 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/984866743461056512

formula_2002
04-13-2018, 03:37 PM
imo, Trump will do whatever it takes to win.

Win means protecting his brand and image, regardless to the cost of the constitution.

for instance, this is the guy who said

" I Could Stand on 5th Avenue and ‘Shoot Somebody, and I Wouldn’t Lose Any Voters’":(

tucker6
04-13-2018, 04:01 PM

Win means protecting his brand and image, regardless to the cost of the constitution.

" I Could Stand on 5th Avenue and ‘Shoot Somebody, and I Wouldn’t Lose Any Voters’":(

Would you like a little wine with that whine?

Tom
04-13-2018, 04:58 PM

Gee, you took that literally? :rolleyes:

Maybe you could 'splain to us how that sentence has anything at all to with your premise????:lol:

formula_2002
04-13-2018, 06:19 PM

Maybe you could 'splain to us how that sentence has anything at all to with your premise????:lol:

no, but when I walk up town, I use Madison Ave

formula_2002
04-13-2018, 06:23 PM

consider it a separate note.

horses4courses
04-13-2018, 08:54 PM
Who are you going to believe?
Trump or Comey?

Somebody's lying....and the betting line on that is far from pickem :pound:

Clocker
04-13-2018, 09:18 PM
Trump or Comey?

Somebody's lying....

So you assume that the other one is telling the truth? :rolleyes:

davew
04-13-2018, 09:32 PM
Trump or Comey?

Somebody's lying....and the betting line on that is far from pickem :pound:

just like the last presidential election, dims make poor betting lines

horses4courses
04-13-2018, 09:37 PM
dims make poor betting lines

Shows your ignorance on the subject.
I would hazard a guess that the bookmaking profession
is somewhere in the region of 75% conservative.

Last I heard, they set the lines. :rolleyes:

davew
04-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Shows your ignorance on the subject.
I would hazard a guess that the bookmaking profession
is somewhere in the region of 75% conservative.

Last I heard, they set the lines. :rolleyes:

So you are saying you are a conservative or that Comey is lying?

fast4522
04-14-2018, 02:15 AM
I know why Comey called him a Mob Boss, in order to get to the Don you had to talk to Rudy first and be cleared. His team was able to out flank and protect their principal. DOJ and FBI had people actively trying for the other team, now things are coming to light scripts are being written for movies. Chappaquiddick the movie did much better at the box office than expected, with all the remakes falling flat can't one imagine how negative Comey is going to look in the movie?

PaceAdvantage
04-14-2018, 03:12 AM
" I Could Stand on 5th Avenue and ‘Shoot Somebody, and I Wouldn’t Lose Any Voters’":(Proved a lot more accurate than Hillary's quote:

"I could collapse in the middle of 5th Avenue and I wouldn't lose any voters."

formula_2002
04-14-2018, 08:44 AM
Proved a lot more accurate than Hillary's quote:

not if you go by the national vote count. those people had it right

especially in the NYC area (which includes 5th Ave) where Clinton beat Trump
87% to 10%

JustRalph
04-14-2018, 09:00 AM

Collapse, have a seizure.......roll around and be whisked away by secret service

mrhorseplayer
04-14-2018, 09:24 AM

:lol:

Tom
04-14-2018, 01:02 PM
not if you go by the national vote count. those people had it right

especially in the NYC area (which includes 5th Ave) where Clinton beat Trump
87% to 10%

And that is NOT the way we do it this country, for precisely the reason you cite.

The stupid old hag knew it and was too lazy or too drunk to do anything about it.

Cry and whine all you want, the SYSTEM has worked for a couple of hundred years now, and btw, looking at who NYC elects for mayor theses day, they are the last people on earth we want electing a president.....the morons!

It's April - time for you snowflakes to disappear! :lol:

formula_2002
04-14-2018, 01:10 PM
And that is NOT the way we do it this country, for precisely the reason you cite.

The stupid old hag knew it and was too lazy or too drunk to do anything about it.

Cry and whine all you want, the SYSTEM has worked for a couple of hundred years now, and btw, looking at who NYC elects for mayor theses day, they are the last people on earth we want electing a president.....the morons!

It's April - time for you snowflakes to disappear! :lol:

there were many things that worked for a couple of hundred years, thanks goodness we were able to change some of them.

you use phrases that seem to represent the way Trump would describes things.
"The stupid old hag "
"too lazy "
"Cry and whine "

I'll use one myself "SO SAD"

upthecreek
04-15-2018, 02:07 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985487209510948864

incoming
04-15-2018, 02:16 PM
there were many things that worked for a couple of hundred years, thanks goodness we were able to change some of them.

you use phrases that seem to represent the way Trump would describes things.
"The stupid old hag "
"too lazy "
"Cry and whine "

I'll use one myself "SO SAD"

Using political correctiveness to shut people up is getting very stale, melt snowflake and join the real world.

upthecreek
04-15-2018, 02:22 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/985570179009695744

tucker6
04-15-2018, 03:28 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985487209510948864

ya gotta love Trump. No politics and PC wordings. Just bare knuckle fistfights.

tucker6
04-15-2018, 03:31 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/985570179009695744
Comey seems completely out of touch with every day reality. I wonder what the laws of physics look like in his universe, because he seems to be able to fabricate things out of thin air.

woodtoo
04-15-2018, 05:10 PM
Comey seems completely out of touch with every day reality. I wonder what the laws of physics look like in his universe, because he seems to be able to fabricate things out of thin air.

One pill makes him smaller and one pill makes him grow.

Tom
04-15-2018, 05:52 PM
Tonight, Comey interviewed by Stephanopoulos.
Two of the biggest liars in history.
They make Brian Williams look like Tommy Truth.

Careful if you watch it tonight - they will suck the brains right out of your head with their babble.

tucker6
04-16-2018, 11:30 AM
From his ABC interview:

Just days ahead of Comey’s public announcement that the FBI would not bring charges against Clinton, Lynch and former President Bill Clinton had a meeting on a tarmac in Phoenix, Arizona, which has long been criticized. Lynch, last week in an exclusive NBC interview, again said the two discussed “innocuous things” like grandchildren and “issues of the day.”

Comey criticized that meeting, but said he thinks Lynch is an “honest person” and said he found it “hard to believe” that “Bill Clinton would’ve tried to obstruct justice by walking across the tarmac.”

Are you kidding me? He found it hard to believe that Slick Willie would obstruct justice? A man impeached for lying under oath? Comey is a self serving, blathering idiot.

Tom
04-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Is Comey posting here as Mostpost? :lol:

FantasticDan
04-16-2018, 11:52 AM
From his ABC interview:

Just days ahead of Comey’s public announcement that the FBI would not bring charges against Clinton, Lynch and former President Bill Clinton had a meeting on a tarmac in Phoenix, Arizona, which has long been criticized. Lynch, last week in an exclusive NBC interview, again said the two discussed “innocuous things” like grandchildren and “issues of the day.”

Comey criticized that meeting, but said he thinks Lynch is an “honest person” and said he found it “hard to believe” that “Bill Clinton would’ve tried to obstruct justice by walking across the tarmac.”

Are you kidding me? He found it hard to believe that Slick Willie would obstruct justice? A man impeached for lying under oath? Comey is a self serving, blathering idiot.

The full quote was:

"I find it hard to believe that Bill Clinton would've tried to obstruct justice by walking across the tarmac in front of ... in front of a bunch of FBI agents up the ... stairs and onto an FBI plane," he said.

Also, by the time of the tarmac meeting, the FBI and Justice had already concluded that the investigation was "done", and there was nothing to prosecute.

tucker6
04-16-2018, 12:27 PM
The full quote was:

"I find it hard to believe that Bill Clinton would've tried to obstruct justice by walking across the tarmac in front of ... in front of a bunch of FBI agents up the ... stairs and onto an FBI plane," he said.

Also, by the time of the tarmac meeting, the FBI and Justice had already concluded that the investigation was "done", and there was nothing to prosecute.

How does the full quote change anything. Bill Clinton has hubris out the ying yang. He’d do it just to prove he could. He’s lawless.

The investigation was only finished because the fix was in. That’s been known for months. Glad you had the guts to mention that sorry chapter in American justice.

FantasticDan
04-16-2018, 12:40 PM
How does the full quote change anything. Bill Clinton has hubris out the ying yang. He’d do it just to prove he could. He’s lawless.

A Trumpette bitching about hubris.. classic.. :lol: :ThmbUp:

Bill tried do.. what? "Hey Loretta, you know that Hillary investigation that's over? Well.. just wanted to say that it better be. Cuz if it's not.. I'll.. be mad. So take that."

:bang:

tucker6
04-16-2018, 01:01 PM

Bill tried do.. what? "Hey Loretta, you know that Hillary investigation that's over? Well.. just wanted to say that it better be. Cuz if it's not.. I'll.. be mad. So take that."

Hardly Bill's style. He probably told her that unless Hillary walks, the cigar will be lit next time.

onefast99
04-16-2018, 01:43 PM
The full quote was:

Good spin Dan. Comey seems like a guy just out to make the truth known and oh yes to sell a few books. I’m sure the college and corporate tour t shirts are being printed as I type. Maybe he will have political aspirations one day and be the first head of the FBI who was fired to be elected president.

upthecreek
04-16-2018, 01:57 PM
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/985938002777182208

OntheRail
04-16-2018, 02:24 PM
Hardly Bill's style. He probably told her that unless Hillary walks, the cigar will be lit next time.

And a Cubango.... Poof. :cool:

upthecreek
04-16-2018, 03:00 PM
https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/985928303973289984

Tom
04-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Comey and the little hump are both unfit for public service.
Between them there is no credibility at all.
Just fodder for fools, as we have seen already in this very thread! The feeble-minded are getting agitated! :lol:

davew
04-16-2018, 07:59 PM

I bet it was closer to "Hey Loretta, it would sure be nice for Hillary to become president. I have told her many times what the Supreme Court needs is more diversity, like a black woman. There happens to be an empty seat now that needs filled."

davew
04-16-2018, 08:01 PM
https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/985928303973289984

Well, they say someone paid Stormy $130K for a one night stand 'affair'.

tucker6
04-16-2018, 08:02 PM
I bet it was closer to "Hey Loretta, it would sure be nice for Hillary to become president. I have told her many times what the Supreme Court needs is more diversity, like a black woman. There happens to be an empty seat now that needs filled."

Guaranteed that was discussed. Bill being Bill.

Tom
04-16-2018, 09:59 PM
Give Bill the benefit of the doubt.
He might not have mentioned Hillary at all.
He might have just been hitting on her.

That is more his style - ignore Hillary and go for the goodies.

fast4522
04-16-2018, 11:55 PM
Guaranteed that was discussed. Bill being Bill.

When Hillary lost, many lost out.

Tom
04-17-2018, 11:41 AM
Bottom line - Comey revealing the contents of private conversations with others shows what a low-life he is.
No integrity whatsoever.

No wonder he is revered by the left.

fast4522
04-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Bottom line - Comey revealing the contents of private conversations with others shows what a low-life he is.
No integrity whatsoever.

No wonder he is revered by the left.

Of course, James Comey was a millionaire before President Barack Hussein Obama appointed Comey to the position of Director of the FBI. If there was no HRC, he would have been something else.

davew
11-22-2018, 04:27 PM
House Judiciary committee subpoenas Comey - Comey wants ope hearing (so everyone can see how smart he is or so he can refuse to answer most questions because they would reveal 'secret sources and methods' ?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/james-comey-subpoenaed-willing-answer-questions-hearing-open-180503838--abc-news-topstories.html

woodtoo
11-22-2018, 04:39 PM
Someone please inform Comey he is not the turkey POTUS pardoned.

chadk66
11-22-2018, 06:10 PM
this may be the first of many upcoming testifications by him. And Loretta.

MONEY
11-22-2018, 06:29 PM
this may be the first of many upcoming testifications by him. And Loretta.
I don't think so.
When Congress shifts to Democrat control in January all Republican
lead investigations will end. This is just head fake by the lame duck congress.

The only way to keep the screws on Comey, Clinton & the rest is with a
special council investigation & that is very unlikely.

Buckeye
11-22-2018, 06:47 PM
I don't think so.

I must respectfully disagree.

A new Attorney General could work wonders.

I'm thinking Lindsey Graham.

fast4522
11-22-2018, 06:51 PM
Just one good size rat and a grand jury can put anyone in prison.

chadk66
11-22-2018, 06:56 PM
I don't think so.

special council investigation & that is very unlikely.I wouldn't say that's unlikely.

woodtoo
11-22-2018, 07:40 PM
If Comey had 1/1024 of an ounce of integrity from being head of the #1 intelligence agency in the world he would proudly and and happily appear in any setting asked of him, but he doesn't have even a spit of integrity in his pathetic excuse
of a person. All of them will walk with pensions and stolen $millions in hand.

Justice is dead in America in the true sense of the word. I am waiting patiently to be proven wrong.
Mr. President the ball is in your court.

davew
11-22-2018, 08:40 PM
I don't think so.

Only the House shifts to Democrat control. The Senate is even more Republican than in the past, and they got rid of the Flakes.

Since neither Comey nor Lynch work for the government, I think they both cold just give Congress the flying bird.

JustRalph
11-23-2018, 12:08 AM
Only the House shifts to Democrat control. The Senate is even more Republican than in the past, and they got rid of the Flakes.

Since neither Comey nor Lynch work for the government, I think they both cold just give Congress the flying bird.

Senate judiciary will be one towatch

davew
12-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Comey testifying today for House panel but has trouble remembering many things or his 2 lawyers are telling him not to answer that question....

The Clinton and Russia probe is making little progress.

chadk66
12-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Did anybody expect anything different

sammy the sage
12-07-2018, 08:24 PM
If Comey had 1/1024 of an ounce of integrity from being head of the #1 intelligence agency in the world he would proudly and and happily appear in any setting asked of him, but he doesn't have even a spit of integrity in his pathetic excuse
of a person. All of them will walk with pensions and stolen $millions in hand.

Justice is dead in America in the true sense of the word. I am waiting patiently to be proven wrong.

Don't hold your breath...I don't know you....but think you would look bad if you turned ALL blue in color...it's not healthy...

Andy Asaro
12-08-2018, 08:50 PM
https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1071521448496390144

zico20
12-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Comey testifying today for House panel but has trouble remembering many things or his 2 lawyers are telling him not to answer that question....

The Clinton and Russia probe is making little progress.

Now you see why Trump fired him. He is an incompetent, clueless, brainless moron. He couldn't remember or was uncertain over 200 things he was asked about. He was a threat to national security with that level of ignorance. Trump wins again.

Tom
12-09-2018, 09:03 AM
I see him being interviewed by a crowd in the hallways, he was saying something like "I'm here about Hillary's emails....AGAIN."

Looked like he was practicing his delivery to get a late night show.
He has about the same credibility as that little puke who isn't Fallon. Can't remember his name - not that it matters. :puke:

sammy the sage
12-09-2018, 09:08 AM
I see him being interviewed by a crowd in the hallways, he was saying something like "I'm here about Hillary's emails....AGAIN."

Looked like he was practicing his delivery to get a late night show.
He has about the same credibility as that little puke who isn't Fallon. Can't remember his name - not that it matters. :puke:

WTF....you wouldn't him want to testify against H.R.C....after all the filth and vile you've spewed about her over the years....(some of which may be true)....

Did someone take over your account...:confused:

Tom
12-09-2018, 09:10 AM
No, Sammy HE said that.
I WANT him to testify AND to do time in the SAME CELL with her.
Keep all our trash together.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sammy the sage
12-10-2018, 09:52 PM
No, Sammy HE said that.
Keep all our trash together.

now THAT would BE awesome!:ThmbUp:

horses4courses
12-10-2018, 10:55 PM

From the same camp opposed to unisex bathrooms :eek:

NJ Stinks
12-10-2018, 11:42 PM

Are you suggesting that you expect Donny Boy to come clean about his Russian deals and his bribes paid to babes?

Is that what your hoping for, Mr. Two Wood? :popcorn:

davew
12-11-2018, 12:07 AM
Are you suggesting that you expect Donny Boy to come clean about his Russian deals and his bribes paid to babes?

bribes or extorsion payoffs? clearly he committed fraud and the election voided:lol::bang::bang:

ReplayRandall
12-11-2018, 12:12 AM
bribes or extorsion payoffs? clearly he committed fraud and the election voided:lol::bang::bang:

Throw him into Gitmo, just as soon as Obama, Hillary, Brennan all get there first...:headbanger::lol::pound:

NJ Stinks
12-11-2018, 01:44 AM

Yep. Nothing more hilarious than a U.S. candidate for prez seeking campaign assistance from our Communist buddies in Russia. :lol: Or even more honorably, a guy who pays top dollar hush money.

You must be so proud. :rolleyes:

davew
12-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Comey needs jailed for not following Woods procedure for FISA applications.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/woods.pdf

the left wants to continue the police state started by 0bama....

woodtoo
12-11-2018, 08:40 AM

It all starts and end with the FISA and Comey and the unmasking and spying on Americans.
Sort that out and move forward. There can be no proper closure until then.

chadk66
12-11-2018, 08:44 AM
I'm still trying to find what exactly Trump did or asked of Russia during the election. Does anybody have that information? I would love to know exactly what it is. Collusion seems to be a word that means "I have no idea what it could possibly be but the Russians had to have done something".

davew
12-11-2018, 10:00 AM
I'm still trying to find what exactly Trump did or asked of Russia during the election. Does anybody have that information? I would love to know exactly what it is. Collusion seems to be a word that means "I have no idea what it could possibly be but the Russians had to have done something".

During the second debate, Trump asked Russia to help find Hillary's lost emails.

But just wait until Mueller's report, there surely is much more. It is only a matter of time..... :lol::lol::lol:

JustRalph
03-25-2019, 03:11 AM
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1109984734212513793

PaceAdvantage
03-25-2019, 03:18 AM
https://twitter.com/TrueLegendFilms/status/1109957296828764161

davew
03-25-2019, 03:21 AM
Comey in the woods looking for Hillary and a place to hide...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6845585/James-Comey-tweets-photo-forest-Mueller-report-released.html

JustRalph
03-25-2019, 04:02 AM
Graham may become a very serious player in the coming months

tucker6
03-25-2019, 06:27 AM
Interesting that Lindsay Graham and Trey Gowdy spent the day with Trump yesterday. The new tsunami cometh.

Loved Graham’s return tweet to Comey. Agreed that there were many questions and promised to see Comey soon.

chadk66
03-25-2019, 08:46 AM
I think comey is going to get his ass handed to him over all this. And a few others too.

JustRalph
03-25-2019, 09:47 AM
I think comey is going to get his ass handed to him over all this. And a few others too.

Graham is going to subpoena him, and he’s going to hide like the little bitch he is.......

horses4courses
03-25-2019, 02:02 PM
So, the real villains in the piece got their mojos back.
History won't reflect kindly on them.

Think the Mueller Investigation was a waste of taxpayer funds?
You ain't seen nothing yet.......:eek:

Btw, how does Graham sleep at night?
His "great friend" John McCain continually dissed by his intrepid leader.
What a little weasel whore he is.

elysiantraveller
03-25-2019, 02:05 PM
Graham is going to subpoena him, and he’s going to hide like the little bitch he is.......

How is Graham going to subpoena him when Graham is the one to tell McCain to give the Dossier to the FBI?

You guys are hilarious.

JustRalph
03-25-2019, 04:30 PM
How is Graham going to subpoena him when Graham is the one to tell McCain to give the Dossier to the FBI?

You guys are hilarious.

https://apple.news/AfK1FdZqeRZmieVKSUhf0Nw

OntheRail
03-25-2019, 05:55 PM
https://apple.news/AfK1FdZqeRZmieVKSUhf0Nw

I heard Comey maybe looking to visit Zihuatanejo real soon.

https://internetmonk.com/wp-content/uploads/600full-the-shawshank-redemption-screenshot.jpeg

davew
03-25-2019, 06:07 PM

You guys are hilarious.

Easy, he is the chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He has ongoing investigations. He issues a subpoena for a committee meeting. Just because he recommended giving something to the FBI does not prohibit anything. The FBI was supposed to investigate the information and see if there was any truth to it.

He also is asking for a second special counsel to investigate the FISA abuses used to investigate the Trump campaign.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/graham-wants-a-new-special-counsel-to-probe-doj-handling-of-dossier-clinton-emails

Tom
03-25-2019, 07:59 PM

https://internetmonk.com/wp-content/uploads/600full-the-shawshank-redemption-screenshot.jpeg

Is that Gilligan? :lol::lol::lol:

jocko699
03-25-2019, 08:06 PM

He'd fit in with those 2 idiots, Robbins and Freeman

horses4courses
03-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Republicans launching a probe into Comey's actions
in 2016 would be a total blessing for their rivals.

Go ahead....push him to the hilt!
Pretty sure you would regret it, and I doubt it will happen.

Trump administration realizes that they dodged a bullet with Mueller.
Do they really want to press their luck?

Tom
03-25-2019, 09:19 PM
Comey is a traitor.
He needs to be prosecuted and executed.

He is not the only one.

FBI is a disgrace and needs to be completely purged.

wisconsin
03-25-2019, 09:21 PM

Give me a break. What "bullett"? It was all bullshit, but keep hanging on to your dreams. Whatever gets you through the night.

horses4courses
03-25-2019, 09:26 PM
Give me a break. What "bullett"? It was all bullshit, but keep hanging on to your dreams. Whatever gets you through the night.

This just in - people around him are in jail.

Mueller just couldn't pin the tail on the donkey.

wisconsin
03-25-2019, 09:31 PM
This just in - people around him are in jail.

Mueller just couldn't pin the tail on the donkey.

The great Mueller couldn't pin the tail on the donkey? That's it? Wow...why couldn't he? Enlighten us all, case cracker. :popcorn:

JustRalph
03-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Republicans launching a probe into Comey's actions
in 2016 would be a total blessing for their rivals.

Go ahead....push him to the hilt!
Pretty sure you would regret it, and I doubt it will happen.

Do they really want to press their luck?

You are delusional.

Comey broke 3 different Federal laws when he released docs to his buddy.

He might share a cell w Hillary, if it’s treated right.

horses4courses
03-25-2019, 09:41 PM
You are delusional.

Comey broke 3 different Federal laws when he released docs to his buddy.

He might share a cell w Hillary, if it’s treated right.

I would wager heavily that Comey will be remembered in history
in higher esteem than Trump ever will. Just give it time.

Show Me the Wire
03-25-2019, 09:49 PM
I would wager heavily that Comey will be remembered in history
in higher esteem than Trump ever will. Just give it time.

Only if you think Benedict Arnold is held in higher esteem, by history, than Gen. George Washington.

BTW Arnold is the perfect example of a hero, who was hung as a traitor by Gen. Washington. Just saying for those who think once a hero, always a hero.

The collusion delusion media and the dems have led you down the garden path and shut the gate on you. For your own sanity get off the path.

JustRalph
03-25-2019, 10:50 PM

You guys are hilarious.

Let’s answer again.....this expounds on the idea.

Graham could elevate his profile so much over the next year

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/03/25/sht-just-got-real-sen-lindsey-grahams-presser-on-mueller-report-should-terrify-democrats-and-the-deep-state-watch/

fast4522
03-26-2019, 12:00 AM
Let’s answer again.....this expounds on the idea.

Graham could elevate his profile so much over the next year

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/03/25/sht-just-got-real-sen-lindsey-grahams-presser-on-mueller-report-should-terrify-democrats-and-the-deep-state-watch/

So what might be interpreted from that is the Speaker of the House is going to have her share of pressure an old lady does not need.

Show Me the Wire
03-26-2019, 01:30 AM
Only if you think Benedict Arnold is held in higher esteem, by history, than Gen. George Washington.

BTW Arnold is the perfect example of a hero, who was hung as a traitor by Gen. Washington. Just saying for those who think once a hero, always a hero.

The collusion delusion media and the dems have led you down the garden path and shut the gate on you. For your own sanity get off the path.

Need to correct my error, Washington hung the spy who helped Arnold escape arrest. Washington wanted to kidnap Arnold, in order to, bring him to justice for his treason, but Arnold escaped the fate Washington had planned.

chadk66
03-26-2019, 07:46 AM
it is comical as hell listening to the lefties try and spin this deal :lol:. You guys never fail to entertain I'll give you that

davew
03-26-2019, 10:32 AM
it is comical as hell listening to the lefties try and spin this deal :lol:. You guys never fail to entertain I'll give you that

.. but what about the obstruction of justice? When Comey started getting close to the truth, he goes and fires him. Can't you see the injustice? :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
03-26-2019, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post

Yeah, right!

Tom
03-26-2019, 10:44 AM
Democrats:

Obstruction = She was't supposed to lose