05-08-2017, 08:13 AM
This all is getting real tired !

hcap
05-08-2017, 08:58 AM
This all is getting real tired !
The impeachment will be interesting.

Inner Dirt
05-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Colbert is an idiot, I cannot believe anyone would find him the least bit amusing.

hcap
05-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Colbert is an idiot, I cannot believe anyone would find him the least bit amusing.Of course as compared to Dumbkoff he is not that funny. Still waiting for a funny right wing comedian other than Dumbkoff.

johnhannibalsmith
05-08-2017, 10:40 AM
I thought Colbert was no longer funny since he slighted homosexuals to the slightest degree by implying the President was giving Putin some man loving.

Clocker
05-08-2017, 10:53 AM
The impeachment will be interesting.

On what charge? Last I heard, flip-flopping on your campaign promises does not qualify as "high crimes and misdemeanors". That's all I see Trump guilty of.

Colbert is a buffoon and Trump is an easy target. He would have to greatly improve his level of sophistication to reach the political equivalent of the Three Stooges. He is not funny, he is preaching to the antifa choir.

hcap
05-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Not sure what alt right crapola you are talking about. Colberts' bit was very funny. Very very funny. almost as funny as you know who.

Did you watch it?

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Not sure what alt right crapola you are talking about. Colberts' bit was very funny. Very very funny. almost as funny as you know who.

Did you watch it?No it wasn't. It was homophobic. The left should be demanding advertisers boycott his show and he be fired.

But their duplicity and hypocrisy knows no bounds, so I'm sure he'll be AOK.

Show Me the Wire
05-08-2017, 11:05 AM
I thought Colbert was no longer funny since he slighted homosexuals to the slightest degree by implying the President was giving Putin some man loving.

Agreed. If I was a same sex attracted person, I would be insulted by the self-avowed theist Colbert, degenerating a common sexual act.

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2017, 11:08 AM
It was sad when Letterman began pandering to the left with his monologues.

Now it's truly pathetic.

Inner Dirt
05-08-2017, 11:14 AM
It was sad when Letterman began pandering to the left with his monologues.

Now it's truly pathetic.

The extreme spewing of left wing politics all over the place has made a lot of things unwatchable. Remember the good ole days when you could watch and read about sports without political interjections, get unbiased news, didn't know who your teachers voted for, and watch a whole year worth of Saturday Night Live without politics being brought up?

hcap
05-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Problem, is the not funny blinders you gents re wearing including the not rational Presenting blinders preventing you frtom realizing the insidious ignorant worm in the WH.

Please link to where the left has dissed Colbert.

woodtoo
05-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Colbert disses himself whenever he speaks.:pound:

Marshall Bennett
05-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Liberal overkill at its finest. Hcap may drool over it but the moral majority in America are sickened by their lame efforts at humor. Even jokes of incest between Trump and his daughter are put out there by liberal left jokers.
You people are creepy!!!!! :eek:

jk3521
05-08-2017, 01:02 PM
What Donald Trump says and does stands on it's own, no commentary needed by unfunny people like Colbert.

MargieRose
05-08-2017, 02:07 PM

Did you watch it?
You are as disgusting as Colbert was for having posted that video here! THERE WAS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT! You alt-left libs are burying your party deeper and deeper with just about every slimy word that spews from your dirty mouths...mark my words!!

johnhannibalsmith
05-08-2017, 04:24 PM

Please link to where the left has dissed Colbert.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me but seems like every other article on my Yahoo! page is about an FCC investigation, LGTBQ experts weighing in on the nature of the statement's homophobia, yada yada.

Here's one from a guy - this is his byline - I suppose that its possible to think he isn't on the left and writes about these things for Vox, but I doubt it:

German Lopez
Senior Reporter

I write a lot — usually about race, crime, guns, drugs, and LGBTQ issues.

You can take it up with him, I don't think its a very big deal, but apparently a lot of people do so you can hear his argument:

In a string of insults against President Donald Trump last night, comedian Stephen Colbert lined up what he surely thought was a great, hilarious diss. Instead, he blurted out some homophobia.

Colbert was in the middle of a monologue launching various insults at Trump, including some fat shaming, “presidunce,” and “pricktator.” In the course of this, he said, “The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

This is a kind of insult that has been used against Trump again and again. From murals of Trump and Putin making out to late night show gags, it’s now pretty popular among progressives to paint the US and Russian presidents as being gay for each other.

But the only way this works as a joke is by demeaning gay people. The underlying implication here is that gay relationships are somehow extra funny — that Trump engaging in sexual acts with Putin is hilarious because it’s gay.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/5/2/15515066/stephen-colbert-trump-putin-homophobia-late-show

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/5/4/15542148/stephen-colbert-firecolbert-homophobic-late-show

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Hcap certainly thinks it's hilarious...duplicitous hypocrite that he and all those who eat this shit up are...

fast4522
05-08-2017, 04:53 PM
He is going to really find it hilarious when we replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, he'll have his drool cup to the brim for that one.

JustRalph
05-08-2017, 04:57 PM
He is going to really find it hilarious when we replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg, he'll have his drool cup to the brim for that one.

Ginsburg and Kennedy👍

FantasticDan
05-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Hcap certainly thinks it's hilarious...duplicitous hypocrite that he and all those who eat this shit up are...
Aren't you the guy who wrote this just a few days ago?

when it comes to comedians, I don't much care about their politics or whom they may be insulting (even if it's me)...if they're funny, that's all that counts. I can put my personal biases aside and admit when something is funny, even if it's at my expense.

So by your own standard, Hcap has every right to think Colbert's "shit" is funny, doesn't he?

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2017, 05:36 PM
So by your own standard, Hcap has every right to think Colbert's "shit" is funny, doesn't he?I wasn't calling into question the comedic value, now was I?

But he's hypocritically endorsing what many have deemed (even those on the left) a tad bit of slander against homosexuals, simply because it was a joke at the expense of Trump. That makes it AOK...even to liberals.

If a comedian had made similar comments on national TV about Obama while he was president, that comedian's career would be over.

The hypocrisy is stunning.

FantasticDan
05-08-2017, 05:57 PM
I wasn't calling into question the comedic value, now was I?

But he's hypocritically endorsing what many have deemed (even those on the left) a tad bit of slander against homosexuals, simply because it was a joke at the expense of Trump. That makes it AOK...even to liberals..
He made a comedic reference to oral sex. Not sure why that's slander against homosexuals, cuz I think straight people have been known to do it too.

ReplayRandall
05-08-2017, 06:35 PM
He made a comedic reference to oral sex. Not sure why that's slander against homosexuals, cuz I think straight people have been known to do it too.
Asinine post.....What's wrong with you lately? Very close to putting you on ignore, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

FantasticDan
05-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Asinine post.....What's wrong with you lately? Very close to putting you on ignore, but it doesn't really matter, does it?:confused: Pretty sure I haven't posted much lately, but hey.. do what makes you feel good. :headbanger:

ReplayRandall
05-08-2017, 06:47 PM
:confused: Pretty sure I haven't posted much lately, but hey.. do what makes you feel good. :headbanger:
Like I said......It doesn't matter.

thaskalos
05-08-2017, 06:55 PM
.....What's wrong with you lately? Very close to putting you on ignore, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

If this doesn't persuade FantasticDan to "change his ways"...then NOTHING will.

woodtoo
05-08-2017, 07:02 PM
If this doesn't persuade FantasticDan to "change his ways"...then NOTHING will.

Just because he sleeps with Hillary doesn't make it funny.
Seeing it when he wakes is.:lol:

delayjf
05-08-2017, 07:20 PM
But he's hypocritically endorsing what many have deemed (even those on the left) a tad bit of slander against homosexuals

Applying the logic of the left, does this make Hcap a homophobe?:headbanger:

woodtoo
05-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Applying the logic of the left, does this make Hcap a homophobe?:headbanger:

Of course shes' a homogloben she has blood coming out of wherever.

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2017, 11:35 PM
He made a comedic reference to oral sex.And what made it funny? That it was a homosexual reference? That's nice. Betcha it makes all the homosexuals out there feel really good about themselves....

Like I said, because it was a joke at Trump's expense, it's AOK by you and a lot of other liberals.

But if a conservative comedian (if there are any out there) had said such a thing about Obama, his or her career (whatever was left of it anyway, being a conservative comedian), would be over.

Delight in your hypocrisy. You wear it well.

Actor
05-08-2017, 11:45 PM
The impeachment will be interesting.On what charge?"... he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, ..." Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Trump has ordered that the enforcement of the Johnson Amendment not be faithfully executed.

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2017, 11:48 PM
"... he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, ..." Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Trump has ordered that the enforcement of the Johnson Amendment not be faithfully executed.Kind of like Obama did with immigration...cool

FantasticDan
05-09-2017, 12:08 AM
And what made it funny? That it was a homosexual reference? That's nice. Betcha it makes all the homosexuals out there feel really good about themselves....

Like I said, because it was a joke at Trump's expense, it's AOK by you and a lot of other liberals.

But if a conservative comedian (if there are any out there) had said such a thing about Obama, his or her career (whatever was left of it anyway, being a conservative comedian), would be over.

I wonder how many off-color jokes were made by comedians about Bill Clinton... hmm.. lots of careers came to screeching halt there..

Thinking the joke was funny or not is of course subjective. But Trump, being a vulgar, lecherous rat-bastard who loves to insult and demean people, is certainly a fair target for just about anything..

Clocker
05-09-2017, 12:10 AM
"... he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, ..." Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. Trump has ordered that the enforcement of the Johnson Amendment not be faithfully executed.

It's called prosecutorial discretion, AKA The Obama Doctrine.

Kind of like when Obama ignored the so-called "dreamers" who were in fact illegal immigrants. Or when Eric Holder ignored Black Panther interference at the polls or allowed guns purchased in the US to be smuggled into Mexico. Or when the IRS under Obama refused to equal treatment to applications for tax deferred status of conservative non-profits.

Or when the Democratic Machine in Chicago doesn't enforce gun laws because if they did, that would have a disparate impact on minorities. Or when Democratic city governments in large city declare themselves Sanctuary Cities and refuse to help enforce immigration.

PaceAdvantage
05-09-2017, 12:11 AM
I wonder how many off-color jokes were made by comedians about Bill Clinton... hmm.. lots of careers came to screeching halt there..

Thinking the joke was funny or not is of course subjective. But Trump, being a vulgar, lecherous rat-bastard who loves to insult and demean people, is certainly a fair target for just about anything..

Your boy Colbert done messed up and went way over the line in his zeal to score some points, but you can't admit it. Luckily, not all liberals have lost their minds and are rightfully pointing out his bigoted comment towards homosexuals.

PC is only enforced when it comes to conservatives. Shows are only boycotted when conservatives step over that line and become the target.

I get it FD. No need for you to spell out the double standard for me. Hillary Clinton and her faux dialect when talking to certain audiences. Uncle Joe telling blacks that Republicans are gonna "put ya'll back in chains."

Revel in your duplicitous nature. It fits you like a glove.

FantasticDan
05-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Your boy Colbert done messed up and went way over the line in his zeal to score some points, but you can't admit it. Luckily, not all liberals have lost their minds and are rightfully pointing out his bigoted comment towards homosexuals.His joke was a bit too crude (which Colbert admitted), but calling it a "bigoted comment towards homosexuals" is a ridiculous stretch.

PaceAdvantage
05-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Then what made it funny? You tell me. What about that comment made it funny?

You laughed because you pictured Trump giving oral sex to Putin, as if oral sex between two men is something to laugh at.

Nice. And not very PC of you. Think about it.

FantasticDan
05-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Revel in your duplicitous nature. It fits you like a glove.Again, you posted the other day that nothing any comedian says about any topic is offensive to you as long as it's funny.

And yet, here you are all worked up about a "c--k holster" joke that was bleeped. And that lots of people found funny.

Apparently others aren't allowed to share your philosophy..

Could that be called duplicitous? :p

FantasticDan
05-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Then what made it funny? You tell me. What about that comment made it funny?
You laughed because you pictured Trump giving oral sex to Putin, as if oral sex between two men is something to laugh at.
I didn't see the show (which I don't watch), and I didn't even know what the joke was until I looked it up after the thread was started here.

I didn't really laugh at the joke, but I wasn't offended by it, either.

ReplayRandall
05-09-2017, 12:41 AM
I didn't see the show (which I don't watch), and I didn't even know what the joke was until I looked it up after the thread was started here.

I didn't really laugh at the joke, but I wasn't offended by it, either.
Another asinine post.....WTF? All the crap you posted in this thread, and you never saw the show? I think you need to see a shrink, pronto..:rip:

FantasticDan
05-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Another asinine post.....WTF? All the crap you posted in this thread, and you never saw the show? I think you need to see a shrink, pronto..:rip:I watched the clip Hcap posted and looked up the controversy.

Maybe you should play in the other room while the adults are talking? :ThmbUp:

hcap
05-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Liberal overkill at its finest. Hcap may drool over it but the moral majority in America are sickened by their lame efforts at humor. Even jokes of incest between Trump and his daughter are put out there by liberal left jokers.
You people are creepy!!!!! :eek:Sounds like you guys have been working overtime creating FAKE news claiming the left said this. Any links to legitimate leftist websites or publications?

Clocker
05-09-2017, 01:37 AM
Sounds like you guys have been working overtime creating FAKE news claiming the left said this. Any links to legitimate leftist websites or publications?

When looking for left wing sleaze, Bill Maher is always #1 on the list of the usual subjects.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/08/bill-maher-slammed-over-ivanka-trump-remarks.html

Actor
05-09-2017, 02:09 AM
Kind of like Obama did with immigration...coolI knew the Repugs wanted to impeach Obama on that charge. But they don't want to hold their own guy to the same standard.

hcap
05-09-2017, 02:30 AM
When looking for left wing sleaze, Bill Maher is always #1 on the list of the usual subjects.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/08/bill-maher-slammed-over-ivanka-trump-remarks.htmlYeah I guess liberals are to be blamed joking about Trumps own off-color remarks.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-once-joked-he-ivanka-have-sex-common-941600

Donald Trump joked that he and his daughter Ivanka have sex in common in a February 2013 taped appearance on The Wendy Williams Show.

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, "What's the favorite thing you have in common with your father?"

Ivanka answered, "Either real estate or golf" while Trump added, "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her."
Nevertheless jokes by Mahler and Colbert are not mainline Trump jokes. Rather conflicts of interests, collusion with the Russians and taking gifts from foreign countries are! Colbert and Mahler are still funny even though you gents are not laughing.

I wonder why?
PS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUlEfuM-xU

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2009/06/11/another-memory-lapse-coulter-claims-people-didn/151093

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

PS:What about that paragon of truth Rush Limbaugh's Last Six Apologies
To presidents' daughters and others.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/the-last-six-times-rush-limbaugh-apologized?utm_term=.wb42ydavv#.dsyRzL5KK

PaceAdvantage
05-09-2017, 02:34 AM
Again, you posted the other day that nothing any comedian says about any topic is offensive to you as long as it's funny.

And yet, here you are all worked up about a "c--k holster" joke that was bleeped. And that lots of people found funny.

Apparently others aren't allowed to share your philosophy..

Could that be called duplicitous? :pAgain, non of my comments have pertained to the comedic value of the joke. What part about this don't you get?

It's the RAMIFICATIONS (or NON-RAMIFICATIONS) of saying something like that, which is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT topic altogether. But keep raising straw men to try and get off topic.

PaceAdvantage
05-09-2017, 02:35 AM
I didn't really laugh at the joke, but I wasn't offended by it, either.I wasn't offended by it either. What I was offended by was the lack of condemnation by a lot of liberals.

But then again, you guys are so hypocritical about certain things said by certain people.

hcap
05-09-2017, 03:02 AM
So now the right is "offended" by sexual remarks by 2 leftist comedians.Both were funny but this bozob was not.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Where was the outrage?
Karma is a bitch.

woodtoo
05-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Where was the outrage?
Karma is a bitch.[/QUOTE]
Crooked Hillary IS karma bitch.:lol:

hcap
05-09-2017, 04:11 AM
So whenever facing up to the bozo's assholean failures, bring up Obama or Hillary neither of whom are in office. Trump is a sexual sleaazeball who is getting his payback. Colbert nd Mahler just do it funnier than any right wing comedian ever cracked about the left.

I think youse guys are just jealous there is no talent among the right.

fast4522
05-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Where was the outrage?
Karma is a bitch.
Crooked Hillary IS karma bitch.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I watched her clip blaming others for her loss, what does not square is the fact that half of democrats did not like her, combine that with the right hated her exposed just how weak a candidate she was.

newtothegame
05-09-2017, 08:06 AM
So whenever facing up to the bozo's assholean failures, bring up Obama or Hillary neither of whom are in office. Trump is a sexual sleaazeball who is getting his payback. Colbert nd Mahler just do it funnier than any right wing comedian ever cracked about the left.

Harry, Harry, Harry...even you should know better then to post this crap ive bolded when you, along with others on the left blamed BUSH for everything LONG AFTER HE WAS GONE FROM OFFICE!!! Again, this just shows the hypocrits those on the left are!

Inner Dirt
05-09-2017, 08:12 AM
And what made it funny? That it was a homosexual reference? That's nice. Betcha it makes all the homosexuals out there feel really good about themselves....

Delight in your hypocrisy. You wear it well.

Liberal hypocrisy is as common as grains of sand on the beach. From personal experience and someone who lost their hair at a young age I have been told by liberal friends my making fun of comb overs is 100% wrong, hurtful and thoughtless. I don't do it where the offender knows, it is usually someone on TV. I will usually just say they aren't fooling anyone and look stupid, that they should just cut it short or shave it, like I have done for decades. Strangely enough these same people who have scolded me for years now make fun of Trump's hair every time they see him. Of course whenever you call a liberal on their hypocrisy they always have an excuse and never own their behavior.

woodtoo
05-09-2017, 09:45 AM

She is your dancing queen I thought you would adore wallowing in the mud with her.
Stand by your woman, or off to the woods with you.:rant:

Inner Dirt
05-09-2017, 10:42 AM

More hypocrisy, "Trump is a sexual sleazeball" but let me guess, you think Bill Clinton is only human and just made some mistakes like all of us. Bill Clinton has had at least as many digressions toward women than Trump has yet liberals have no problems with slick Willie.

Marshall Bennett
05-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Sounds like you guys have been working overtime creating FAKE news claiming the left said this. Any links to legitimate leftist websites or publications?
Don't think I need links. You didn't watch Ashley Judd's performance at the women's march? While she may not be a professional comedian, she is a high profile entertainer/actress. Spoke about Trump having wet dreams about his daughter. Oh wait, this was suppose to be a quote from a 19 year old girl's poem sent to her. What a lying POS. I'd bet my life it was scripted. Either way it was disgusting and a prime example what depths liberals will sink to.

hcap
05-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Amazing. I post the right doing the same thing .Fatass rushbo and others then and how none of you goody goody uptight moral majority types never said anything THEN , all I hear now is I went after bush so therefore I have no justifiable complaint that you trumpclowns are avoiding calling out the fool in the WH's lack of morality and smarts. Instead bithching about Obama and Hilary

You better-than-thou types belong on the Religious threads where hypocrisy is ramant

BOTH sides do similar things but none of you Trumpclowns will admit it.

As Dumbkoff fails big time you gents are gonna have a rude awakening. I used to say GW Bush was the worst president in my lifetime. Bush was a genius, scholar and statesman compared to Dumbkoff the worst president in this country's lifetime.

delayjf
05-09-2017, 12:38 PM
On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

As usual, Rush is right.:D

Now lets see if Maher and Colbert apologize.

hcap
05-09-2017, 12:45 PM
As usual, Rush is right.:DYou proved my point. Might as well excuse Hannity, Coulter Sarah Palin and fired Bill O.

For every Ashley Judd's honest complaint there are 2x's s many right wing moral majority myopic AM radio worshiping truimpclowns and their talk radio foul mouthed idols.

At least Mahler and Colbert are smart and funny.

PaceAdvantage
05-09-2017, 12:49 PM
For every Ashley Judd's honest complaintI laughed

delayjf
05-09-2017, 01:59 PM

I will admit I find myself constantly laughing at their "superior intellect".

I guess one needs to be really smart to find humor in incest. Just another life style choice, no doubt.

I know Coulter can be a edgy at times, and Oeilly made fun of M Water's hair. But who did Humanity insult?

MargieRose
05-09-2017, 04:27 PM
“Dumbkoff” ... “ignorant worm” ... “bozob” ... “bozo's assholean” ... “sexual sleaazeball” ... “truimpclowns”

Note to left: Your mouth-foaming vitriol is not attractive

"While the left becomes more dangerous, more violent, more willing to engage in unprovoked brutal and vicious attacks (while still claiming the victim status, of course), we cannot lose sight of what darker element this leftist hysteria represents: fear.

A cornered animal is a dangerous animal, and right now the United Government of America (which consists of loud-mouthed Democrats and not-so-loud Republicans, both entirely united under one single cause: power) are scared spitless. A lot of people in the know are seeing the dark underbelly of this beast rise to the surface, a beast determined to model the world on its own platform rather than the Constitution.

“The rhetoric is becoming hotter and more nonsensical, the radical element more apparent, the violence and destruction of property more common place,” noted Charlie Daniels (http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-daniels-its-only-matter-time-there-blood-streets). “The pot is boiling and it’s only a matter of time before there will be blood on the streets.”

In short, we have two opposing groups in this country: those who are willing to riot, murder and destroy in the name of peace, love and harmony; and those who have had it up to HERE with the anarchy and are getting pushed too far.

How this will end is anyone’s guess, but it won’t be pretty." [...]

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/note-to-left-your-mouth-foaming-vitriol-is-not-attractive/

Marshall Bennett
05-09-2017, 04:34 PM
You proved my point. Might as well excuse Hannity, Coulter Sarah Palin and fired Bill O.

For every Ashley Judd's honest complaint there are 2x's s many right wing moral majority myopic AM radio worshiping truimpclowns and their talk radio foul mouthed idols.

Show me even 1 example where a right wing celebrity publicly insulted a sitting Democrat president anywhere near like Judd did Trump.
Since day one as president, Trump has endured many times worse than any former president has. And you actually have the balls to compare the left to right with this? You're fkn mad. Must be.

thaskalos
05-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Harry, Harry, Harry...even you should know better then to post this crap ive bolded when you, along with others on the left blamed BUSH for everything LONG AFTER HE WAS GONE FROM OFFICE!!! Again, this just shows the hypocrits those on the left are!

Yes...but, whenever WE "blamed Bush for everything LONG AFTER HE WAS GONE FROM OFFICE!!!"...there was an outcry from YOU guys...telling us that we were WRONG in doing so. "Harry, Harry, Harry" is now doing the very same THING. That's why he said that "Karma is a bitch".

You guys corrected us back then..and it was OK. "Harry, Harry Harry" is doing the "correcting" now...but now that HE is doing it, it's all WRONG. Doesn't that show that the "hypocrisy" here isn't as one-sided as you make it?

jk3521
05-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Let's face it. Hypocrisy and politics go hand in hand !

Tom
05-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Colbert and Mahr are bottom feeding pigs.
Inset is not funny. ANY comedian who thinks it is scum.
any anyone who laughs t hem is worse.
BOTH should be fired.

Hey, Harry, Danny, I got one you will roll on the floor over.....

You know what the hardest thing for Michelle Obama to do over the last 8 years?

Wear shoes.

Get it boys?

newtothegame
05-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Yes...but, whenever WE "blamed Bush for everything LONG AFTER HE WAS GONE FROM OFFICE!!!"...there was an outcry from YOU guys...telling us that we were WRONG in doing so. "Harry, Harry, Harry" is now doing the very same THING. That's why he said that "Karma is a bitch".

You guys corrected us back then..and it was OK. "Harry, Harry Harry" is doing the "correcting" now...but now that HE is doing it, it's all WRONG. Doesn't that show that the "hypocrisy" here isn't as one-sided as you make it?
Nope, not even close. I lambasted Vitter for his transgressions. I even refused to vote for the scum bag.
Show me any right wing elected official that has had similar transgressions and Ill show you MY calling them out for it.
Now, can the left say the same? As previously mentioned in this thread, Clinton is seen as a HERO by the left and look what he did to women. I don't recall Harry or any other left leaners here taking billy boy to task. Instead, I saw a media and the left telling us all how Monica (and others) were at fault.
Bill still gets paid MILLIONS for speaking when his ass should be in a damn gutter somewhere.

fast4522
05-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Colbert and Mahr are bottom feeding pigs.
Inset is not funny. ANY comedian who thinks it is scum.
any anyone who laughs t hem is worse.
BOTH should be fired.

Hey, Harry, Danny, I got one you will roll on the floor over.....

You know what the hardest thing for Michelle Obama to do over the last 8 years?

Wear shoes.

Get it boys?

Where are you going with that, ya say she's got a Adam's apple

Actor
05-14-2017, 02:32 PM
On what charge?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/12/1661814/-5-Reasons-Trump-Could-be-Impeached-before-2020

Clocker
05-14-2017, 04:00 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/12/1661814/-5-Reasons-Trump-Could-be-Impeached-before-2020

I think the "legal experts" quoted in that story must have studied law at Trump University. :D

All of those "crimes" are a huge stretch to justify bringing charges, let alone prove. And all require a Democratic House. And even if he was impeached, there is no way two thirds of the Senate finds him guilty.

Show Me the Wire
05-14-2017, 04:25 PM
I think the "legal experts" quoted in that story must have studied law at Trump University. :D

All of those "crimes" are a huge stretch to justify bringing charges, let alone prove. And all require a Democratic House. And even if he was impeached, there is no way two thirds of the Senate finds him guilty.

Actually, they went to Actor's school of law. The school who believes Constitutional rights apply to foreign citizens residing outside the borders or territories of the U.S. and not necessarily to actual U.S. citizens who reside inside its borders.

Actor
05-14-2017, 04:29 PM

All of those "crimes" are a huge stretch to justify bringing charges, let alone prove. And all require a Democratic House. And even if he was impeached, there is no way two thirds of the Senate finds him guilty.I posted the link for what it's worth. Make of it what you will. I probably should have stated that. Sorry.

I'll also state this for what it's worth, make of it what you will.

If the Democrats can win a majority in the house in 2018 they may impeach even if there's no way the Senate would find him guilty. They would be gambling that the resulting publicity would be good for the Democrats and bad for the G.O.P., benefiting the Democrats in 2020. IMO that's risky and could backfire.

Your statement that "there is no way two thirds of the Senate finds him guilty" demonstrates that the impeachment process as defined in the Constitution is not about due process, i.e., proving guilt or innocence has nothing to do with it. It's all political.

I'm afraid that if a president ever is impeached and removed from office that impeachment/removal will become Standard Operating Procedure. Any party that holds a majority in the House and two thirds of the Senate will automatically remove a president of the other party. The only thing that will stop them is a perceived negative backlash in public opinion, or a few renegade Senators who will honestly evaluate the charges. But honesty is rare among politicians.

Show Me the Wire
05-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Thank goodness HRC didn't win, she would be impeached. The family receives money from foreign sources and she took money from foreign sources too,:eek::eek::eek:

PaceAdvantage
05-17-2017, 09:02 AM
They would be gambling that the resulting publicity would be good for the Democrats and bad for the G.O.P., benefiting the Democrats in 2020.Sickening...this is what it has come down to...went into overdrive when Bush won Florida in 2000...and now it is in full steam ahead take no prisoners mode.

Do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win and destroy the rival party, no matter what it might do to the country....both sides guilty of course...

But this is now just completely disgusting and out of control.

If this was Russia's plan all along, boy did they strike gold with a totally complicit US Media and Democratic party & their supporters.

Tom
05-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Putin nailed it right - I always said he was a better leader than Barrack "Caboose" Obama.

Clocker
05-18-2017, 11:40 AM
You know the country is in real trouble when the voice of reason on the left is Dennis Kucnich. :eek:

Dennis Kucinich: Well, you have a politicization of the agencies. That is resulting in leaks from anonymous unknown people and the intention is to take down a president. This is very dangerous to America. It is a threat to our republic. It constitutes a clear and present danger to our way of life.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/boom-democrat-dennis-kucinich-deep-state-trying-take-president-threat-republic-video/ (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/boom-democrat-dennis-kucinich-deep-state-trying-take-president-threat-republic-video/)