PDA

View Full Version : Black Eyed Susan/ Preakness Roll Call

charm city whizz
05-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Time for this annual gem, who will be in attendance this year looking forward to seeing everybody Friday, hopefully can grab dinner after the Friday card

For anybody that's getting hotel rooms, I do think I have access to free rooms at about 25 min from pimlico at the Maryland live lofts

Any questions feel free to call or text 443/221/1121

PowerUpPaynter
05-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Will be on the infield. Power plant live Friday night. Living like I'm in my 20s again...

PhantomOnTour
05-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Just got home from my niece's wedding in the Towson area and you know I'll be back next Thursday at Pimlico with my usual crew. Look forward to seeing Whizz, Proximity and whomever else can make it out there on Black Eyed Susan day & Preakness day

Can't wait !

PhantomOnTour
05-17-2017, 05:02 AM
Back to Baltimore today...gonna land around 1pm, and tear that city down !

Looking forward to seeing a few PA regulars out there at Pimlico on Fri/Sat

tanner12oz
05-17-2017, 05:41 AM
I'll be there..i think our section is a44..i know where y'all hang out

TheGarMan
05-17-2017, 11:34 AM
We sit inside , upstairs behind the glass...(Same seats we have had for a number of years)...

We are a group 11 strong this year, there are 9 "twenty somethings" and the wife and I. (We are somehow suddenly pushing 50) :lol:

However, we normally spend most of the day walking the infield, eating, and watching the famous infield shenanigans...

We normally take our seats for good just before the Dixie Stakes turf race..

Should be a nice day, the "Sundress Fillies" should be out in full force. :headbanger:

Good luck to all!!!!

swiss cheese
05-19-2017, 04:07 PM
who do you guys like in the Black Eyed Susan?

FantasticDan
05-19-2017, 05:46 PM
who do you guys like in the Black Eyed Susan?
I had a nice win bet on Lights of Medina, and also had her for the BES/Preakness double. Thought for sure she was gonna get up there in the stretch.. :(