PDA

View Full Version : SAR SUN

SAL
08-01-2004, 12:59 PM
Picks for Saratoga Sunday:

R1 #7 Buteo-He got involved in a 3 way battle for the pace going longer last time. Pace picture seems to be more favorable today, plus he draws the outside this time. Makes the sensible drop.

R2 #5 Amazem Grace-Didn’t run badly first out at a much higher tag. Drops back to level where she was competitive before. Should run better here.

R3 #1 Classic Endeavor-Showed immediate response to Lake’s magic with a powerful win. Former stakes performer gets a favorable pace scenario for a repeat.

R4 #7 Graceful Nancy-Zito’s overall record with FTS is poor, but not when he runs them at the Spa. Maria’s Mon a decent FTS sire.

R5 Pass. Consecrate figures to be 6/5 in here.

R6 #4 Albert E.-Ran his eyeballs out last time at this distance. Chavez returns for today’s ride.

R7 #13 Bounding Charm-Small fields usually favor the early speed runners. Short field also means I’ll l probably watch this one.

R8 Paiota Falls-I think she’s a runner. The lead is there for the taking, Bailey will probably want it.

R9 #5 Sightseek-Strutted her stuff last time. Undefeated at Saratoga, Azeri will have to prove that the last one was a fluke.

R10 #2 Kirby Mac-Longshot play here. Will probably get the pace battle needed to make an impact. Blinkers return.

CapperLou
08-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Paiota Falls 8.70 winner and shows she has a lot of heart by coming on again last 100 yards.

Mr Bailey gave one of his best rides in awhile and let Johhny V. know that he is not hanging up his tack just yet!!!

What a pick--what a value price--and what a runner!!! I enjoyed watching this one a lot!! Keep it up SAL!!!!

All the best,

CapperLou

P.S. Only play of day at SAR for me!!!!