PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck To All

Bennie
05-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Just want to wish everyone good luck today. All the players, jockeys, trainers,owners and horses. The Derby is just one race but it presents one of the greatest handicapping challenges. We all have our different styles of handicapping and we all have our good and bad days. I enjoy winning just as much as the next guy or gal but also get a great deal of pleasure in trying to handicapping each race I play to the best of my ability. I also welcome everyone's selections and reasons as long as they are with the same respect I would give them. That is part of what makes this day one of the most exciting days in racing. All the horses, jockeys,trainers and owners deserve to be here as they put in all the time,money and caring to get these beautiful animals here just as we all deserve to voice our opinion. I hope I can find myself at the cashiers window when all is said and done but if not I will offer my congrats to each and everyone who does. Good luck to all and may all the horses and jockeys return from the races safe and sound.:ThmbUp:

JayTris07
05-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Good Luck Bennie. :ThmbUp: