PDA

View Full Version : just got off the phone w/ my old man

boys at tosconova
05-05-2017, 10:34 PM
my pop plays the TC races but he doesn't consider himself a "flats man" he gets all his info from all is 70+ old timer buddies down at the park, but most of it comes from TVG on tv. and whatever the daily news or post has. a computer to him might as well be a space ship.

he likes to wheel DD and had tasman w/ 3 horses. he also said he was so excited to tell me his longshot he used him with hence lol......he also became pretty upset after i told him that the double was only 148 (which is what 6th choice?) and found it strange that i even wanted to use him in a couple of numbers myself. so hence was a big secret to him. or so he thinks.

anyway. he likes practical joker as his other longshot because he's a rosario guy his picks are hence, classic empire, iwc and the joker. i have no idea why he wouldn't want to use always dreaming, other than the fact that he doesn't want to gamble much money. he said that he's gonna play the joker to win because he forgot to use him in the double

PoloUK6108
05-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Why couldn't Always Dreaming pull a Paradise Woods or a Palace Malice for that matter? I'm leaving him out on top and depending on how I feel standing at the machine I may only use him in 3rd. I like your dads picks myself.

boys at tosconova
05-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Why couldn't Always Dreaming pull a Paradise Woods or a Palace Malice for that matter? I'm leaving him out on top and depending on how I feel standing at the machine I may only use him in 3rd. I like your dads picks myself.

i guess he could bounce. some people think that he will and pletch never wins the big one. although i find it very hard to NOT use him at all or in some shape or form.....