PDA

View Full Version : Gunnevera

Parson
05-03-2017, 03:57 PM
More pics to enjoy

CincyHorseplayer
05-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Looks great and ripped! More compact than earlier this spring. Fit. Should be closer early.

boys at tosconova
05-04-2017, 03:35 AM
well,...if anybody likes gunny, you have to be pretty pleased with his post position.

i can't say with an definite where he'll be early but it seems like it could be more beneficially placed than being 18/19/20th. that could help him a lot. but if he hustles a lil more to be 13-15th it could hurt his kick.

as someone who doesn't want to play him i didn't want to see him gain any possible advantage from the post, but he might have.

CincyHorseplayer
05-04-2017, 09:51 AM
well,...if anybody likes gunny, you have to be pretty pleased with his post position.

i can't say with an definite where he'll be early but it seems like it could be more beneficially placed than being 18/19/20th. that could help him a lot. but if he hustles a lil more to be 13-15th it could hurt his kick.

as someone who doesn't want to play him i didn't want to see him gain any possible advantage from the post, but he might have.

Boys we have not seen eye to eye this spring on the Derby but good luck brother!

glengarry
05-04-2017, 11:40 AM
In a week where many horses have looked the part of a horse sitting on a big effort, he has impressed no one. Unless this is how he looked in Fl, I would have to pass.

boys at tosconova
05-04-2017, 12:09 PM
it seems as if gunny's best case scenario is being 13/15th early in the race. and his postposition might enable that.

but while you might get giddy over that possibility and thanking the gods he isn't last, he still will need to navigate a long way in between and and outside of horses like a normal 12 horse field without encountering problems which he doesn't seem to like.

that is the best case. and you still can't rule out he won't be further back in 17>20th.

i've lost so much money with these types of horses in the derby that i don't even want to play them because of it. wicked strong, creator, and many more.