PDA

View Full Version : Just another Obama lie........

JustRalph
04-24-2017, 10:46 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966

How many more to come........

reckless
04-24-2017, 10:53 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966

How many more to come........

Read it today. Someone once wrote that I was just horrible for repeatedly referring to Obama as an anti-America traitor.

It's sad that absolutely nothing will be done about this bum, clown and traitor.

fast4522
04-24-2017, 11:05 PM
His will be a legacy of being the most un-American President ever elected.

davew
04-25-2017, 12:03 AM
He had the most transparent administration in history. There is not a smidgen of truth to those corruption, treason, IRS targeting, selling guns to drug smugglers, giving weapons to ISIS to take out Assad, funding Iran terrorism, paying to help defeat Netanyahu, monitoring communications of American charges - it is all right wing propaganda.

boxcar
04-25-2017, 08:09 AM
Obama was simply God's pawn in advancing The Armageddon agenda.

PaceAdvantage
04-25-2017, 11:00 AM
Obama was simply God's pawn in advancing The Armageddon agenda.Whose agenda is that again? God's or man's?

boxcar
04-25-2017, 12:27 PM
Whose agenda is that again? God's or man's?

Most people either don't believe in Armageddon or don't care (or both). That should answer your question.

johnhannibalsmith
04-25-2017, 12:33 PM
Must be nice to have the hotline to God. Oh wait I'm sure you've got a few dozen passages that reference the Armageddon according to Barack. :p

PaceAdvantage
04-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Most people either don't believe in Armageddon or don't care (or both). That should answer your question.Lots of people don't believe in fairy tales, for good reason.

But I now know why evangelical Christians are such strong supporters of Israel. And it's not out of the goodness of their hearts. It's to make sure those end times get to play out exactly as planned...:rolleyes:

riskman
04-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Obama's legacy marches over the USA every day. He was a disaster, and we may not even be able to undo his damage.

After reading this article, I will never be able to look at O'Bama the same way. It really had a sickening effect that made me wretch.

boxcar
04-25-2017, 04:35 PM
Lots of people don't believe in fairy tales, for good reason.

But I now know why evangelical Christians are such strong supporters of Israel. And it's not out of the goodness of their hearts. It's to make sure those end times get to play out exactly as planned...:rolleyes:

So...its the "evangelical Christians" behind the curtain in control of world events, heh? This would have to be the case to make sure the play played out exactly according to script. And you thought you didn't believe in fairy tales, heh?

Tom
04-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Obama's actions don't scream out GOD to me.
Maybe someone else....but who?
Who could it be.........?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_mePjkQW_c

Parkview_Pirate
04-28-2017, 12:23 AM
Obama was simply God's pawn in advancing The Armageddon agenda.

Obama was, and continues to be, a puppet/pawn - I'll agree with that. We could debate the entity pulling the strings, with my vote going to the ".1%" versus God or Satan or some other supernatural cause.

Obama's legacy will be near the bottom of the heap, but that ain't saying much. The bar is pretty low, with the last honorable President being a guy named Washington....