PDA

View Full Version : RDSS Ver. 2.1 Has Evolved

Partsnut
04-24-2017, 12:42 PM
Ted Craven, the originator and creator of RDSS has recently released and is testing his latest version of RDSS VER. 2.1

Ted was gracious enough to extend me a more then liberal trial of his Sartin based software which uses RDSS (Trackmsater) proprietary data files and comes at a reasonable price.

I can honestly say and as far I'm concerned, that his software is very impressive and is very flexible.
It has some very nice features which includes exporting file to excel and the older Sartin software such as Energy (all versions) KGEN and others.

Ted offers excellent support and will always offer help to those that need it.
There are some videos, definitions and tutorials on his site

The software is by subscription (18 Months) but is well worth the price.

Recently, I have seen some of his users do extremely well in some NHC qualifying feeder contests.

I believe that RDSS and Ted Craven are supporters and advertisers here and hopefully, have not violated any rules of this site.
If you need to find RDSS go to:
www.paceandcap.com

P.S. My name is Bill and I am not a schill.:lol:
I offer my honest opinion.

Appy
04-30-2017, 09:43 PM
I agree with Partsnut.
Although I no longer use RDSS I will vouch for it being a good value program. In terms of customer service and just being an all round great guy and person to know, Ted's a 10.
There is an added bonus too. I made what I consider to be some great lifetime friends due to the time I spent on Ted's site.

Partsnut
05-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Hello Appy,

I don't want to be nosey but I was curious as to why you changed software
and what are you currently using.

I have found that using RDSS made it quite easy to narrow down contenders.
I also like the export to the old "Energy" feature.
The old "Energy" was probably the best Sartin software ever written.

Now we have RDSS and in my opinion is a very flexible, affordable tool. I believe it is highly analytical and an excellent piece of software which can hold it's own against any product out there. Dollar for dollar, an excellent value.

reckless
05-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Hi again Bill. Glad to see you are posting again.

I agree that Ted Craven and the RDSS camp are great. Ted offers loads of support and the regular gang of users and posters on their web site are generous and classy.

PS-- Lynne Nixon was one fabulous singer. She left us far too soon. I have a couple of Aquetones 45s in my vast and still growing record collection.

pktruckdriver
05-02-2017, 07:14 AM
Hey Bill

I am glad you came over too the RDSS dark side...lol

It is a wonderful program, I loved using it, though currently in hiatus, it is 1 of my favorites, as of course HSH.

Good luck my friend

Any questions Bill you know how to get a hold of me

Patrick

NorCalGreg
05-02-2017, 07:40 AM
Hello Appy,

I don't want to be nosey but I was curious as to why you changed software
and what are you currently using.

I have found that using RDSS made it quite easy to narrow down contenders.
I also like the export to the old "Energy" feature.
The old "Energy" was probably the best Sartin software ever written.

Now we have RDSS and in my opinion is a very flexible, affordable tool. I believe it is highly analytical and an excellent piece of software which can hold it's own against any product out there. Dollar for dollar, an excellent value.

Being from Cali....first thing I noticed was that 60's southern cal beach sound in that tune about Brooklyn. Very nice.

Partsnut
05-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Hi Patrick and Craig,

I never used Dave's HSH software but I've heard it's very good.

Craig, your software is also well worth the price.
I use and enjoy it as well.

The Equalizer is another good value. Keith gives great support.

I guess I'm a software junkie. I got hooked on software back in the late 80's and early nineties during the old Sartin and Paul Pederson days when I lived in Las Vegas.

My favorite is still PaceAppraiser and the Randy Giles Methodology.
To my knowledge it is no longer being offered I am still allowed to and am able to use it. Randy was and still is the greatest. A better friend you can never find.

togafig2
05-04-2017, 12:17 AM
where can one get info on the equalizer?

NorCalGreg
05-04-2017, 01:20 AM

There's info about the program in the horse racing section of ebay.

A little pricey.....but I've heard good things.

KPMats10
05-05-2017, 05:44 PM

Sent you a PM