PDA

View Full Version : The lying liberal media

Jess Hawsen Arown
04-23-2017, 10:45 AM
I was rather young when Nixon ran for re-election and did not care much about politics. I assumed Nixon could not be re-elected because all you read was how much everyone hated him -- and then he wins in a landslide.

I had a little interest in politics when Reagan ran against Carter because Carter had destroyed the economy. Again, the media polls showed how Carter would win in a landslide, and then Reagan wins in a landslide.

Then the liberal messiah wins and the press has trouble finding anything bad to say despite him destroying the country far worse than Carter did.

Then the polls have Queen Hillary winning in a walk. Wrong again. Now, despite all of the great things President Trump has done in only three months, the left wing media blames him for everything. The media does not even consider the problems caused by his incompetent predecessor.

Now its time to break out those scientific polls to tell the American people how much you hate Trump and are sooooo sorry you voted for him.

How'd that work for those lying liberals against Reagan?

NJ Stinks
04-23-2017, 11:24 AM
I was rather young when Nixon ran for re-election and did not care much about politics. I assumed Nixon could not be re-elected because all you read was how much everyone hated him -- and then he wins in a landslide.

I had a little interest in politics when Reagan ran against Carter because Carter had destroyed the economy. Again, the media polls showed how Carter would win in a landslide, and then Reagan wins in a landslide.

Then the liberal messiah wins and the press has trouble finding anything bad to say despite him destroying the country far worse than Carter did.

Then the polls have Queen Hillary winning in a walk. Wrong again. Now, despite all of the great things President Trump has done in only three months, the left wing media blames him for everything. The media does not even consider the problems caused by his incompetent predecessor.

Now its time to break out those scientific polls to tell the American people how much you hate Trump and are sooooo sorry you voted for him.

How'd that work for those lying liberals against Reagan?

Reagan wound being a 4-9 favorite against Carter. But don't let facts get in the way of your fractured fairytale. :rolleyes:

lamboguy
04-23-2017, 11:27 AM
i don't think the liberal media lies any more or less than the conservative ones.

but their seems to be plenty more of the liberal brand. i'd say its to much of both.

thaskalos
04-23-2017, 01:27 PM
You've forgotten that the liberal media had Romney edging out Obama at election time.

Inner Dirt
04-23-2017, 01:40 PM
i don't think the liberal media lies any more or less than the conservative ones.

but their seems to be plenty more of the liberal brand. i'd say its to much of both.

Also liberal politics have spread like cancer in areas where they don't belong. ESPN is a good example, remember the good ole days when they didn't try to shove liberalism down your throats in a sports telecast? I thought I heard it all when I was about to listen to an Old Dominion football radio broadcast last season. Right before the game they were interviewing the university president, instead of talking about how good he thought the football team would be the first words out of his mouth were about climate change. Can't liberals shut the hell up about politics for two seconds?

lamboguy
04-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Also liberal politics have spread like cancer in areas where they don't belong. ESPN is a good example, remember the good ole days when they didn't try to shove liberalism down your throats in a sports telecast? I thought I heard it all when I was about to listen to an Old Dominion football radio broadcast last season. Right before the game they were interviewing the university president, instead of talking about how good he thought the football team would be the first words out of his mouth were about climate change. Can't liberals shut the hell up about politics for two seconds?
i agree, they have worked their way and influence peoples lives.

i want to say this again, BOTH sides are no good. the idea of putting in judges that fit your philosophy is very dangerous. living your life like its my way or the highway is wrong. i don't want to be labeled and i don't want other's to be labeled either. we live in a country and it should be the country first all the time. that means that everyone serves in the millitary, it means you have respect for the president. what just happened with the winning super bowl team with players coming out in public with disdain for an elected president does not sit well from my corner.

fast4522
04-23-2017, 02:04 PM
You've forgotten that the liberal media had Romney edging out Obama at election time.

Not that you will take what I say as how you intended or I would, conservatives do not want to answer the phone for poll takers. No matter how the poll should look they always have questions that point it the way they want. I would suggest that the majority of all the polls are erroneous and are often multi-part, and when you hear people openly talking in places you might not think you would hear such things that trend your hearing is way better than the polls. As for Romney edging out Obama at election time, Mitt Romney 5 weeks prior was one buzzword "lackluster"

PhantomOnTour
04-23-2017, 02:09 PM

Look who's talking...can't you shut up about liberals for one second?
we both know the answer :lol:

delayjf
04-23-2017, 03:37 PM
ESPN is a good example,

Just read that ESPN will be laying off 100 from their "talent" pool. Political association is not the only reason for their demise, but reading the comments, there were plenty of folks sick of the political nature ESPN had taken.

Inner Dirt
04-23-2017, 06:22 PM
Just read that ESPN will be laying off 100 from their "talent" pool. Political association is not the only reason for their demise, but reading the comments, there were plenty of folks sick of the political nature ESPN had taken.

They will probably first can anyone who has uttered or written a conservative comment outside of work. Just recently Sage Steele was demoted because of her conservative views made off the air about airport protesters inconveniencing travelers. At the same time Bomani Jones and Dan LeBatard can spew liberalism on air frequently with no recourse. Anything bad that happens to ESPN warms my heart, screw them.

davew
04-23-2017, 08:00 PM
another mainstream left blow-out in France

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/23/french-election-looks-like-another-setback-for-europes-left.html

classhandicapper
04-24-2017, 09:30 AM
The US media is one the enemies of average Americans like us that just want to go to work, make a decent living, raise our families, pursue our hobbies and interests and lead a good decent life.

They are incompetent disgusting liars that will advocate for war, poor economic policy, and and just about everything else wrong with society because they are controlled by the scum of the earth at the top.

The sad part is that so many people still form their opinions based on all the biased spun misinformation and garbage they spew in American newspapers and on TV.

Tom
04-24-2017, 07:50 PM
Well said, Class.
Pravda has more integrity the MSM here.

Clocker
04-25-2017, 12:03 AM
The lying liberal media

It isn't lying, it is alternative facts. Here is the truth of the matter:

With all due respect, many in the entertainment industry are deep into mind-altering substance abuse, and when one’s logic and intellectual calculating powers are replaced with dopey feel-good, fantasy-driven denial, the democratic party serves them well. --Ted Nugent

classhandicapper
04-25-2017, 09:28 AM
Well said, Class.
Pravda has more integrity the MSM here.

Maybe I was just naive for decades, but now I'm at the point where I find the media utterly disgusting. Every single time I do any independent research or just happen to know a lot about a subject because it interests me, it becomes obvious the media is a combination spun bullshit and incompetence.