PDA

View Full Version : TVG split screens. They gotta go.

Andy Asaro
04-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Earlier today they showed a live race at Charles town and halfway through split the screen and showed the load at Tampa. Impossible to see the Charles Town race. They do it this time of year with Gulfstream as well. Not much interest in Gulfstream when you have other major jurisdictions running and specialty days at other tracks.

customerrelations@tvg.com

paddypowerbetfair@powerscourt-group.com

Send them an email if you have time. We all don't have 90 inch TV screens.

BTW I know they are contractually obligated to show Gulfstream but they should tell Gulfstream to run at certain times that don't conflict with major jurisdictions.

theiman
04-22-2017, 05:20 PM
I am getting good use of my binoculars.........in my living room.

Ridiculous. They were showing a race from GP in a tiny box, while with 1 minute to post at Keeneland they were showing the horses walking to the gate.

Tom
04-22-2017, 05:35 PM
They have GP in a ting box while the 3 stooges of host blather on and on talking about nothing. What a joke TVG is.

Then, during the SA stake, they keep switching the camera to no actin at KEE. The camera man is a bigger joke than the 3 stooges of hosts.

ldiatone
04-22-2017, 07:05 PM
Earlier today they showed a live race at Charles town and halfway through split the screen and showed the load at Tampa. Impossible to see the Charles Town race. They do it this time of year with Gulfstream as well. Not much interest in Gulfstream when you have other major jurisdictions running and specialty days at other tracks.

customerrelations@tvg.com

paddypowerbetfair@powerscourt-group.com

Send them an email if you have time. We all don't have 90 inch TV screens.

BTW I know they are contractually obligated to show Gulfstream but they should tell Gulfstream to run at certain times that don't conflict with major jurisdictions.
and why does TVG have to sshow a race on one half of the screen and show the conditions and purse/claiming price the other:puke:

thaskalos
04-22-2017, 07:50 PM
To me...TVG is the ideal punishment for when I mess up in a big way. I lock myself in my room and put TVG on all day...to guarantee that I never make the same mistake again.

EasyGoer89
04-22-2017, 09:45 PM
I agree, make a 'horseplayer friendly' call, the split screen makes it hard to see anything.