PDA

View Full Version : SAR SAT

SAL
07-31-2004, 11:50 AM
Saratoga picks for Saturday:

R1 #6 Mighty David-Makes a sensible drop after two failed tries with tougher. Wouldn’t take too low a price, this is a tough field to get a handle on.

R2 #7 Swift Attraction-Battled and outfinished the 4/5 favorite in his first off a layoff. Returns today with Pat Day and should be a big part of the pace picture. Worth a shot at double digit odds.

R3 #2b Spicy Stuff-I’m thinking that Shuman has straightened out whatever was ailing him before the layup. Was competitive against this caliber in California last year. Have knocks against most of the others in here.

R4 #1x Elder-Pulpit ok sire for FTS. Shows some fast drills, trainer/jock combo a decent one.

R5 #4 Tangled Heart-Another Pat Day longshot that I like. Race has plenty of early lick to give him a shot. Room for improvement in his second race off a layoff.

R6 #8 Kennel Up-Upset a 1/2 favorite last time on the dirt. I think this one has ability, but needs the right trip. Jock has a good win % with Jerkens, a poor one with everyone else.

R7 Pass-Frankel’s runner too tough to go against.

R8 #5 Dazzle Me-Wow, she threw a sub-45 half at Calder, something you rarely see. Definitely the speed of the speed, and undefeated on the dirt. Catch her to win it.

R9 #2 Saratoga County-Have to believe he will be favored here. Graded stakes winner had no chance to close last time when they were really moving late. Has shown the ability to stay close when the pace is fast. Expect a short price here.

R10 #2 Storm Legacy-Scary race last time. Moved to the lead while wide and threw a ridiculous last quarter to win going away. The fig is legit, and he could be any kind. Dream on for 4/1 odds.

lefthandlow
07-31-2004, 01:40 PM
nice double..great pick with the 7 in the second...Thanks LL

G. MONEY
07-31-2004, 02:05 PM
SAL,

THANKS AGAIN PICKING UP RIGHT WERE YOU LEFT OFF LAST WEEK......91.50 DOUBLE.......WOW.....AND THANKS...G

CapperLou
07-31-2004, 03:22 PM
Holy Smoke!!!

I had the DD 10 times and had the 7.60 and 16.40 on WIN bets

by themselves. This session at SAR today is OVER--thanks to you Sal. I only liked the 1st race winner myself--you got me the bacon with Pat Day in the 2nd Swift Attraction----swift and an attractive price for sure!!!

Thx again SAL.

All the best,

CapperLou